American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Book Review: The Bro Code of Saudi Culture 1 month ago The Bro Code of Saudi Culture is a book written by Abdul Al Lily and is available on Amazon. Living in the GCC for about 12 years and being married to a man from Kuwait for the past 6 years has allowed me a very intimate insight into the bedoin culture still embraced by many. It […]
- Updates from readers? 8 months ago Over the years many of you have written to me or commented on the blog and so kindly shared your experiences. Some good, others not. Some of you have been so kind as to share your photos with me, details about your vacations, or just write to suggest a morning meeting over coffee. I’ve come […]
- Supermoon Nov. 2016 9 months ago I’ve always had a fascination with taking pictures of the moon and I had the perfect opportunity the other day when we had our Supermoon event.
- Death; what is normal? 10 months ago The last time I posted it was about the normalcy of life and how we’re in a simple yet satisfying routine of sorts. And then, because the philosophical side of my mind is always hard at work, I started to wonder what really quantifies normal? Several months ago I went into the hospital for a […]
- When life becomes normal 11 months ago One of the more difficult things about keeping the blog alive is finding topics that are relevant as well as interesting to my readers. I’ll contemplate a few current events, the political climate, and life then quickly realize one is always negative, the other is outright scary, and well, life...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.