American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Arab/American cultural challenges; what to expect. 6 days ago I get a number of emails from American women asking advice about their Arab men. Each situation is unique and all very interesting. Some of the men are Arab but born and raised in America. Some of the women who write are working in Kuwait and dating a Kuwaiti. Some are living in their home [...]
- Intercultural: Arab men, American women. 6 days ago Intercultural marriages always come with challenges. Some as small as watching my husband eat things with his hands that I wouldn’t feed to our cats (eyeballs, brains, etc) while I’m slicing up my boneless, skinless chicken breasts with a knife and fork. But like I said…...
- Americans seek dues per Kuwait Labor Law — UPDATE 2 weeks ago Below is a comment left on a previous post about Americans in Kuwait who have successfully sued their employer. Mr. Barnes seems to have extensive information which could be very helpful to many of you who find yourself working for an employer that isn’t following the Kuwait Labor Law. His...
- Omar Borkan Al Gala — Too handsome for Saudi Arabia? 3 weeks ago A couple of weeks ago three men were deported back to the UAE
- And then there were 10 3 weeks ago Several weeks ago, while the weather was still cold and wintry, I posted about the geese who seemed to appear without notice and take up residency in our pond. At that time I wondered if they would come back but soon discovered it was probably us who moved into their territory and not the other...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.