American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Long weekends, home improvements, and rainy weather 3 weeks ago Though I’m fortunate enough to work from home and set my own schedule I still look forward to the long weekends. It’s a time my husband and I can actually plan to take care of a few things we’ve been putting off due to lack of time. Vacations? Not a chance. Our long weekends are […]
- Nope, I haven't disappeared 1 month ago I really want to apologize to those of you who have emailed, commented, and reached out for guidance and/or advice. I realize I haven’t responded to any of you and that’s certainly not like me at all. Unfortunately, I faced an unexpected medical issue which resulted in me being in the hospital...
- Self-proclaimed 'fashionistas' jailed in Kuwait 4 months ago It seems I’m way out of the loop in terms of Kuwaiti fashionistas and exactly what the term refers to. A few days ago Mark of 248am posted an article of one of the self-proclaimed fashionistas being jailed for 10 days for using someone’s passport to travel from Kuwait to Dubai. While seeking...
- US Contractors - Your legal rights and the Kuwait Labour Law 5 months ago I’m posting this for a good friend of Desert Girl who is very well versed in the legal rights of US Contractors in regard to the Kuwait Labor law. There are a lot of contract changes taking place, a lot of new employees arriving in Kuwait, and a lot of old ones leaving. It’s best […]
- Visa to America 5 months ago I got an email from a woman who lives in Kuwait but is of Syrian nationality whose son is a US Citizen. She was asking if her son would be able to sponsor her on a visa to America. Unfortunately, traveling to America for the purpose of living (or anything other than tourism) can be […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.