American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Visa to America 1 week ago I got an email from a woman who lives in Kuwait but is of Syrian nationality whose son is a US Citizen. She was asking if her son would be able to sponsor her on a visa to America. Unfortunately, traveling to America for the purpose of living (or anything other than tourism) can be […]
- Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday to me 1 week ago It’s been so long since I’ve posted that 4 major holidays (yes, my birthday is a major holiday… just ask my husband) have passed. These past several months have been much busier for me than usual but in a super positive way. I’ve been spending a lot more time at the gym, focusing on my […]
- Paris Terrorist Attacks (11/13/15) 4 months ago Unfortunately there’s been yet another major terrorist attack. This time in Paris where more than 100 people are confirmed dead in 4 separate attacks. ISIS/ISIL has claimed responsibility. Why? What on earth did these innocent people do? Why all the hate and murder? I understand people of all...
- Kuwait Washington, DC on United Airlines = Nope 5 months ago Less than a week ago the determination was made that United Airlines would no longer operate their direct flight from Washington, DC to Kuwait (or Bahrain). At this time, and since 2006, they’re the only American carrier offering a direct flight out of Kuwait into the US and for many of us it was...
- Hello (Adele 2015) 5 months ago I’ve always loved her and in some ways the lyrics to her songs seem to define my life at one point or another. Glad she’s back! (Side note: I find it quite interesting the guy in the video has ‘protection‘ tattooed on his hand in Arabic) “And a million miles… ”
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.