American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kuwait Mosque Bombing 3 months ago Our deepest condolences to those directly affected by this horrific tragedy. I am shocked and saddened something of this nature could, and has happened in Kuwait. I’ve never felt more safe than I did while living in Kuwait. I always believed Kuwait was immune to these types of incidents and to...
- Ramadan Kareem (2015) 2 months ago
- Ramadan is coming! 3 months ago Every year around this time I get super excited. Kinda like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to arrive. While living in the Middle East full time there was this overall ‘build up’ in anticipation of Ramadan every year. And everyone seemed to share in it. The super markets would be so...
- Intercultural marriages; where to live? 3 months ago When my husband and I were first married 4 years ago the question of where to live came up… a lot. No, not which city, or which neighborhood. We had to decide which side of the world we were going to call home, settle, and plan our future in. This meant one of us was […]
- The year of me; getting healthy, getting strong, feeling great 3 months ago At some point last year it dawned on me my entire adult life has been dedicated to others in some manner. This hadn’t been an issue or even a topic of conversation while living abroad because I still found time to travel, spend days at the salon, and submerge myself in luxurious comforts anytime...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.