American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Arab/American marriage six years later 3 months ago It’s difficult for me to believe we’ve been married for six years. And it’s even more difficult for me to refer to us as the ‘Arab/American’ couple. Life for T and me is pretty much exactly what it was last year at this time… and the year before and the year before. Our cultural...
- Book Review: The Bro Code of Saudi Culture 6 months ago The Bro Code of Saudi Culture is a book written by Abdul Al Lily and is available on Amazon. Living in the GCC for about 12 years and being married to a man from Kuwait for the past 6 years has allowed me a very intimate insight into the bedoin culture still embraced by many. It […]
- Updates from readers? 11 months ago Over the years many of you have written to me or commented on the blog and so kindly shared your experiences. Some good, others not. Some of you have been so kind as to share your photos with me, details about your vacations, or just write to suggest a morning meeting over coffee. I’ve come […]
- Supermoon Nov. 2016 1 year ago I’ve always had a fascination with taking pictures of the moon and I had the perfect opportunity the other day when we had our Supermoon event.
- Death; what is normal? 1 year ago The last time I posted it was about the normalcy of life and how we’re in a simple yet satisfying routine of sorts. And then, because the philosophical side of my mind is always hard at work, I started to wonder what really quantifies normal? Several months ago I went into the hospital for a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.