American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris Terrorist Attacks (11/13/15) 1 week ago Unfortunately there’s been yet another major terrorist attack. This time in Paris where more than 100 people are confirmed dead in 4 separate attacks. ISIS/ISIL has claimed responsibility. Why? What on earth did these innocent people do? Why all the hate and murder? I understand people of all...
- Kuwait Washington, DC on United Airlines = Nope 4 weeks ago Less than a week ago the determination was made that United Airlines would no longer operate their direct flight from Washington, DC to Kuwait (or Bahrain). At this time, and since 2006, they’re the only American carrier offering a direct flight out of Kuwait into the US and for many of us it was...
- Hello (Adele 2015) 1 month ago I’ve always loved her and in some ways the lyrics to her songs seem to define my life at one point or another. Glad she’s back! (Side note: I find it quite interesting the guy in the video has ‘protection‘ tattooed on his hand in Arabic) “And a million miles… ”
- When bridges were really roadblocks. 1 month ago Do you ever think back to your past (recent or distant) and wonder why you didn’t take different action? Or why you tolerated certain behaviors? Stayed at particular jobs? Or attempted to salvage friendships/relationships that weren’t even worth your time? Do you ever just want to scream,...
- Changes... 2 months ago Though I rarely blog anymore, it’s still something I would love to get back to doing regularly again. About a year ago I made the decision to give it up all together and then soon returned only to post a handful of times. I had also once decided to close this blog and start a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.