American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Emirati woman murders American teacher 1 week ago While I’ve not blogged in quite some time and had even decided it was time to stop, some things just deserve a bit of attention. That coupled with the fact I absolutely love to write leaves me squeezing my way back into the blogosphere every now and then. Below is a lengthy video released by […]
- My open letter to Rosie 3 months ago Note: Though I stopped blogging a while back, recent events prompted this unexpected post. Dear Rosie, Over the past several days your real identity has been revealed and for some reason you like to believe I’m behind this ‘outing’. However, if you must know, I’ve known your real name for...
- The End... for now 4 months ago It’s been a long time coming I suppose. And even now I struggle with the idea of closing the blog forever, so I’ve made the decision to leave it here for the time being. I started the blog almost a decade ago yet it certainly doesn’t feel that way. What was initially a way to […]
- British Airways Kuwait Documentary 6 months ago This is the first of a four part documentary about Kuwait that British Airways will show on board their flights. Etihad does the same thing for the country to which you’re traveling. It’s a nice way to give a brief introduction to the country you’re preparing to visit as the plane lands, and...
- Networking and small talk. 6 months ago After what felt like a super long week filled with business meetings, studies, research papers and networking, I was finally able to relax a little late last night and catch up on some reading. While browsing for interesting and relevant articles about networking I came across this piece in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.