American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Diversity and the open mind. 1 day ago Growing up in a military town I was surrounded by people from all over America. My peers came in every color, shape, and size yet no one ever seemed to notice. I didn’t identify my friends according to their ethnic background or color of their skin. As a matter of fact, my parents would have […]
- CREATE #REUSEQ8 ART...LIVE! 1 week ago en.v & Zain To Create Crowd-Sourced Recycled Art Installation at Kuwait Scientific Center In celebration of Earth Day, en.v – an organization dedicated to promoting social responsibility and environmental sustainability in the Arab world – has developed an interactive art installation to be...
- US Airways tweet gone very wrong 1 week ago By now I’m sure everyone has heard about, or worse, seen the tweet sent out by US Airways in response to a customer complaint. (Note: You’ll have to Google the image yourself. It’s out there but I won’t link it to the blog) The one with the rather graphic pornography and possibly the...
- Sunshine and warm weather 1 week ago After what feels like the longest Winter in history, we’re finally experiencing some very welcome Spring weather. Sunshine, warmth, and even a little tan while working in the yard. My husband and I have spent the last few (freezing) months discussing our plans for Spring landscaping. Strange how...
- Kuwaiti Word a Day [blog] 1 week ago A few days ago I received an email from a lovely Western woman who is also married to a Kuwaiti and has actually started a blog to help her learn Kuwaiti Arabic and possibly help others who want to learn. Every post is a new word as one would expect. But she also breaks each […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.