American Girls World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Changes... 1 month ago Though I rarely blog anymore, it’s still something I would love to get back to doing regularly again. About a year ago I made the decision to give it up all together and then soon returned only to post a handful of times. I had also once decided to close this blog and start a […]
- The Arab/American Marriage (4 years later) 2 months ago So, it’s been just over 4 years since my husband and I were married and a little over 3 years since I wrote my initial post about our Arab/American marriage; a post which still garners much attention and encourages conversations among readers. It’s nice to share a bit of insight into our lives...
- Kuwait Mosque Bombing 4 months ago Our deepest condolences to those directly affected by this horrific tragedy. I am shocked and saddened something of this nature could, and has happened in Kuwait. I’ve never felt more safe than I did while living in Kuwait. I always believed Kuwait was immune to these types of incidents and to...
- Ramadan Kareem (2015) 4 months ago
- Ramadan is coming! 4 months ago Every year around this time I get super excited. Kinda like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to arrive. While living in the Middle East full time there was this overall ‘build up’ in anticipation of Ramadan every year. And everyone seemed to share in it. The super markets would be so...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on American Girls World
03:13 AM April 08, 2013
This is the best american blog because she tells about her personal life and good information about Kuwait too.