Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Snapshot: Caffè Italiano 1 month ago What my mornings look like these days. Can't beat Italian coffee!
- Travel Tuesday: My First Experience with Airbnb 1 month ago A few weeks ago my husband and I took a trip to Paris for the Mondial du Tatouage (any excuse is good to spend a weekend in Paris, and the tattoo convention turned out to be tons of fun). We wanted to stay close to the event center where the convention was being held, but when looking at hotels...
- Sunday Snapshot: Seeing Double 1 month ago Caught these two lovely bikes creating symmetry in Piazza Santissima Annunziata one rare sunny day in March
- Velvet Goldmine: Custom T-Shirts & More 1 month ago When you're looking for unique t-shirts, or have an idea of your own that you want to make reality, head to Velvet Goldmine on Via de Benci. This is where we have all of our Monkey Bar shirts printed, and these guys have as much talent as style (a lot of both). Walking down Via de Benci you could...
- Events in Florence: April 2013 1 month ago Spring seems a little late coming this year, and while I'm hoping for a little more sunshine in April, at least I know that there are some great events coming up, rain or shine! My Top Picks for April: Aperitivo in Musica:
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Alla Fiorentina has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!