Crazy Parents In Nicaragua
Latest Blog Posts »
- Las Galerías Mall - Managua, Nicaragua 2 days ago When we were in Managua earlier this month we had a few hours to kill until the 9 pm bus to El Rama. We decided that we were in need of a few things and rather than visit the Metrocentro Mall we thought we would check out another shopping center in Managua that we had heard about -
- Living in a community where there is no vet. 1 week ago Pancho's injured headAlmost all my life I've had pets. I can think of only a few times when there wasn't some cat or dog to step over and to take care of.
- New wiring and graded roads for Pearl Lagoon, Nicaragua 1 week ago The past few weeks have been a challenge living here in Pearl Lagoon. There have been very frequent power and water outages. It has been hard to get even some of the most basic things done - especially laundry. Power and water outages seem to go hand in hand - if the lights go out you know that the...
- A trip to the Health Clinic in Pearl Lagoon, Nicaragua 2 weeks ago Well, it finally happened. After a year of life here in Nicaragua one of us had to take a trip to see the doctor. Pat developed a "rash" that wouldn't go away and after suffering with it for a few weeks he finally decided to see a doctor. There are no private facilities to see a doctor here in...
- When walking just won't do.... getting around town in Pearl Lagoon. 1 month ago Pearl Lagoon is a small community. It really is possible to walk from one end of
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Crazy Parents In Nicaragua has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!