Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mila's first trip to the zoo! 3 weeks ago We have been to the zoo SO many times since moving here and we were beyond excited to finally be able to bring Mila. She is finally at an age where I felt she'd enjoy it and she definitely did.
- Our life lately... 2 months ago Where do I even begin?! I feel like it's been forever since I shared things on this blog.My last post was from Veterans day so I am literally scrolling through my instagram feed back to that post to find out what all has gone on since then!Mila grew her first milk beard.She hacked our...
- A quick update and Modcloth 2 months ago I know I have been completely MIA lately and have so much to update you guys on very soon! We recently got back from a month long trip in the states, visiting family, pretty much living at Target, and sharing all of our favorite places with Mila. We are HATING being back in Germany's horribly...
- Being a mom is hard. Real talk. 4 months ago Being a mom is hard.A million times harder than you would think.Its hard when you finally have a routine down that works, and then its time for a new phase and you have to start all over again.Its hard to put someone else needs first before any of yours. With no breaks or rests to worry about...
- Happy Veterans Day!! 4 months ago Mila is rocking her Wounded Warriors headband today.We are thankful for our freedom and for all those out there serving right now and in the past!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Whiskey Tango Foxtrot has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!