Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mothers Day in Paris 3 months ago The past few weeks have gone alot like this,Me: Babe my first mothers day is on May 11th!Husband: oh, neat.Me: Dont forget about Mothers Day on Sunday :)Husband: That's this Sunday?Me: Mother's Day is in a couple dayyyssssss.Husband: cool story, bro.So I totally wasn't expecting anything at all...
- Freshly Picked Review and Giveaway 3 months ago I am beyond excited to get the chance to work with Freshly Picked. Mila has always had issues with things being on her feet. No matter how cold it is, she rips her socks off as soon as I put them on. Her shoes get thrown off as soon as we get into the car. Anytime we go out, I am constantly...
- I have a 9 month old. 4 months ago How did this even happen.How did this 9 months go by so fast?!My tiny little baby is gone, and here I have this amazing little girl.Mila is clapping, crawling, and constantly trying to stand up.This week she learned "hands up" and "head down" and is proud to show me both as often as possible.She...
- Berlin 5 months ago I am the absolute worst at blogging.I keep thinking it will get better but honestly its getting worse.But I do miss the blogging world so much :(Come follow me on instagram if you arent already!Last weekend we took a quick trip to Berlin and it was way more fun than I could have imagined.
- Mila's first trip to the zoo! 6 months ago We have been to the zoo SO many times since moving here and we were beyond excited to finally be able to bring Mila. She is finally at an age where I felt she'd enjoy it and she definitely did.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Whiskey Tango Foxtrot has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!