Latest Blog Posts »
- Manhole Cover in Okayama 1 day ago As you may already know, most if not all cities in Japan have decorated manhole covers. In Okayama, Momotaro – who else? – is the one depicted on them. (as a reminder, Takamatsu has a very famous episode of the battle of...
- Climbing Konpira-san: Last steps before the main shrine 3 days ago I guess it’s time to return to Konpira-san after this pretty long hiatus. I was joking earlier that I wouldn’t be done before 2015, but if I don’t post about its ascension more often, that could actually happen, and we don’t want that, do...
- 20th Century Recall 1 week ago Just a few pictures of Hagetaka Funjo‘s 20th Century Recall on Megijima. As often, when I’m on Megijima, the weather is quite overcast (not last month though, it was sunny for once). If you want to know more...
- Old Abandoned Vending Machine 1 week ago Just an old abandoned vending machine on Ibukijima. The most peculiar thing being that it was in the heart of the village, at what seems like one of the main intersections.
- Sashimi 2 weeks ago Extra fresh and delicious sashimi.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Ogijima has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!