Latest Blog Posts »
- Old Abandoned Vending Machine 2 days ago Just an old abandoned vending machine on Ibukijima. The most peculiar thing being that it was in the heart of the village, at what seems like one of the main intersections.
- Sashimi 6 days ago Extra fresh and delicious sashimi.
- Miyanoura Gallery 6 on Naoshima 1 week ago When you go to Naoshima, you’ll most likely get there through the port of Miyanoura. Once you have landed, you may be then tempted to rush to the bus that will lead you to Honmura to see the Art House Project or to the...
- Smiling Takamatsu Station 1 week ago This is how the Takamatsu Station has looked like for a few days/weeks: I’m not exactly sure why. Apparently the four major train stations of Shikoku got that “Shikoku Smile Station” treatment.
- Gion's Geishas 1 week ago For this first post about my recent trip to Kyoto I’m going to tell you about one of the most famous neighborhoods in the city: Gion. Famous because, on top of being one of the traditional neighborhoods, it also is Kyoto’s main Hanamachi, if...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Ogijima has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!