Latest Blog Posts »
- Moscow Metro for the Win! 6 days ago Парк Победы (Victory Park Metro)In just about any Moscow guide book, you'll find recommendations for a tour of the metro. As strange as this may seem, it's actually warranted. Many of the stations are stunningly designed and each tends to...
- Tulips and Tchaikovsky 1 week ago My new life routine involves a daily splurge for sunshine, seizing every possible opportunity to enjoy the outdoors and restock my system with some natural Vitamin D! Yesterday I had a Fulbright friend visiting Moscow, so I popped into the metro to meet up with her at one of my favorite Moscow...
- Smoothies, Sunshine, and Stalin 1 week ago When it's sunny out and you find yourself with a long lunch break, the Moscow exploration opportunities are endless. But when I found myself in said situation today, I knew exactly where I wanted to go. So I grabbed a smoothie (and maybe a delicious raspberry tart to go with it!) and headed to the...
- Skipping Seasons: We're all about the Weather 1 week ago Remember that time I survived an eternal Russian winter and vowed I would never complain about warm weather?
- Join the Moscow Circus 1 week ago What comes to mind when you hear the word "circus"? For me, my only immediate reaction is Dumbo.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Stephanie Says has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!