Latest Blog Posts »
- T by designT had the great idea to fasten Rifle... 5 hours ago T by designT had the great idea to fasten Rifle Paper Co. artprints from their Bon Voyage collection to blocks of wood for her wall. Check it out:
- home sweet mammoloFinally! After working around... 9 hours ago home sweet mammoloFinally! After working around the clock, we got all this done in one week. Tranquillita'I found this used for only 35 euros!
- Allora . . .So the victories have been getting... 3 days ago Allora . . .So the victories have been getting the plumber and the electrician to come, getting internet service, and painting the entire apartment in two days. I sent out an S.O.S. to my students from the "Very Much" English class, some of whom are still unemployed and have experience in...
- The yoots My class loved this video:... 1 week ago The yoots My class loved this video: Afterwards, I had them tell me all the words they learned and I wrote them on the board: scrotum, testicles, sack, anus, etc. And then my boss walked in.One of the people had a migraine and while I was doing a bioenergy treatment on her during the break, the...
- Wherever you goSo last Wednesday F and our... 1 week ago Wherever you goSo last Wednesday F and our fantastic student Tommaso made a half dozen trips or so in the car to bring all of our stuff from one house to the other and then the workmen from the building under construction in Corte Campana brought the couch and chest of drawers over in their van and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Arrivederci BKLYN
10:12 AM October 11, 2012
So exactly where in Italy are you? Where in Brooklyn did you come from? When did you do this? We came over from NYC "for a few weeks" back in '83 and never returned (except for a little stay at our Manhattan apt from 2009-2012). Now we're back for good. We're in the Veneto and looking for a gym.