Latest Blog Posts »
- A Nardò Today we cleared out of Maruggio and... 11 hours ago A Nardò Today we cleared out of Maruggio and headed to Susanna's fabulous apartment in Nardò. She is a doctor with a rather fabulous interior design aesthetic that we found on airbnb. The apartment is so beautiful and comfortable, and everyone we asked directions from is so nice that for a...
- A Lecce After pulling my calf muscle walking... 1 day ago A Lecce After pulling my calf muscle walking on the beach for four hours yesterday, we decided to explore Lecce to see if we could imagine living there in two years from now after T graduates from high school. By the way, T is taking Harvard by storm. She gave her first speech in public...
- This is not exactly campomarino or... 2 days ago This is not exactly campomarino or punta prosciutto, but it is better than either one.Il Mare di Puglia i fiori di zucca (prima)i fiori di zucca (dopo)e con salsa e crema di peperoncino
- Alberobello Here I am before we took the crazy... 4 days ago Alberobello Here I am before we took the crazy hairpin turns through the wilderness to Alberobello. Our GPS has it out for us. . .Trullo o Falso? It's kind of a touristy little stop just full of people selling souveniers, but we did a vinegar tasting and bought a lemon flavored one that we are...
- Taranto il bel cieloeccoci!The clear water... 4 days ago Taranto il bel cieloeccoci!The clear water I've been craving . . .
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Arrivederci BKLYN
10:12 AM October 11, 2012
So exactly where in Italy are you? Where in Brooklyn did you come from? When did you do this? We came over from NYC "for a few weeks" back in '83 and never returned (except for a little stay at our Manhattan apt from 2009-2012). Now we're back for good. We're in the Veneto and looking for a gym.