Latest Blog Posts »
- La Festa di Santa LuciaWhen I realized that... 1 week ago La Festa di Santa LuciaWhen I realized that Patrizia's party was on the festa di Santa Lucia I started to have fantasies about a scenario in which Americans go to a traditional Italian holiday dinner and are forced to stuff themselves until they turn into some kind of expat turducken.This time we...
- This blogpost is brought to you by People.com and... 1 week ago This blogpost is brought to you by People.com and Hyperbol and a Half (because I couldn't deal today).This is how beautiful Angelina Jolie looks with chicken pox. If that is not motivation not to scratch . . . well, I don't know what is!WTF???Angelina is talking to me.
- Look up! Especially in Lucca,sometimes when... 1 week ago Look up! Especially in Lucca,sometimes when you're feeling down,youjustgottalookup.
- I am the GrinchIt's official. I found out that... 1 week ago I am the GrinchIt's official. I found out that our Christmas tree had bark beetles and I made F throw out the whole six foot beetle gym. Hold on. I kept the ornaments. T is pissed. But I can't sleep knowing that these creatures are dropping out and crawling around the house before they die. What if...
- Opla' part 1I did something. . . that will wreak... 1 week ago Opla' part 1I did something. . . that will wreak havoc.For a change. Today we were invited to the lovely couple featured below's house for lunch. Their names are Fabio and Francesca. It is a holiday in Italy: la festa dell'immacolata. Francesca made us like a four course lunch and Fabio poured like...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Arrivederci BKLYN
10:12 AM October 11, 2012
So exactly where in Italy are you? Where in Brooklyn did you come from? When did you do this? We came over from NYC "for a few weeks" back in '83 and never returned (except for a little stay at our Manhattan apt from 2009-2012). Now we're back for good. We're in the Veneto and looking for a gym.