Latest Blog Posts »
- Bird Watching con Gatos 1 year ago
- Dusk in the campo 2 years ago
- recent pics 2 years ago Coming up on 1 year old. Foz is a blast. The before of a project. After. Alpaca up in the Cajas kind of near "Tres Cruses".( remember to click the pic to enlarge) Another before/during. Still hard to believe.The after. This lawn is from seed and filled in pretty fast, maybe a month after...
- recent pics 3 years ago The scenes here are always changing and always cool.As Ferris Bueller use to say, "Life moves by pretty fast. If you do not stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it." Truer words have never been spoken.
- Trainbearers 3 years ago This is a female Green-Tailed Trainbearer. Black-Tailed Trainbearer (Black-Tailed have longer tails and a longer more curved bill than their Green-Tailed cousins) Black-Tailed Green-Tailed maleGreen-Tailed female.We also have the Sparkling Violetear but they are less frequent since we...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expats Again has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!