Nancy and Chuck
Latest Blog Posts »
- FOTO FRIDAY - 10/21/16 6 days ago Dear Family and Friends,When we were in Santiago de Compostela, Spain we heard that St. James traveled in a stone boat to the Atlantic coast of Spain from the Holy Land. Have you ever heard of stone boat? We found this boat in China. Of course it is stationary and is not a real boat....
- FOTO FRIDAY - 10/14/16 1 week ago Dear Family and Friends,Welcome to Winchester, Idaho. Can't you just imagine the "good ol' boys sitting around in the town tavern discussing how to make their town unique? Have a love filled weekend.Nancy
- FOTO FRIDAY - 10/7/16 2 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,When we were visiting in Berlin, Germany in 2004, we happened upon a flea market. I fell in love with this pewter/silver?? coffee set. I didn't have room in my luggage and probably couldn't have afforded it anyway. I loved the camel spout on the coffee pot. I...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 9/30/16 3 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,The Seine river in Paris, France on a cloud leaden day. This picture was taken about 2006.Have a love filled weekend.Nancy
- In the Air Again... 4 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,It seems like we just returned from our trip to Minnesota. We have had about three weeks to unpack, do laundry, catch up with friends and repack for our next trip.On Monday we are leaving for a two month trip. First, we are headed to China for a month. The first two...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nancy and Chuck has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!