Nancy and Chuck
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lunch with Aunt Opal 16 hours ago Dear Family and Friends,Today Chuck and I had lunch with Aunt Opal.She is doing great as you can see.On her right is my sweet cousin, Linda and on her left is my sweet sister, Mary Anne.I don't think it would take too much to talk her into coming to visit in Cuenca again.Love,Nancy
- TIME TRAVEL - Backwards 50 Years 3 days ago Dear Family and Friends,Chuck and I are heading out this morning for a trip to the U.S.I have just one more task to do .....writing this post. Then I will throw my computer into my carry on and off we go.We will start our trip in Columbus, Georgia, where I was born and raised.This weekend we will...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 4/18/14 6 days ago Dear Family and Friends,Today's photo still makes me laugh when I remember taking it.This little tyke picked up his dad's trumpet. I guess these little girls have had some experience with his playing. Love,Nancy
- Celebrations in Cuenca, Ecuador 1 week ago Dear Family and Friends,It seems like every year Chuck and I are traveling when this celebration rolls around. The founding of Cuenca was April 12, 1557 and each year this city celebrates with lots of parades, concerts, art exhibits, fireworks and food.This year, we are fortunate to be in Cuenca...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 4/11/14 1 week ago Dear Family and Friends,Today's photo is of the worlds largest cuckoo clock.We visited a lovely German family in Meinz, Germany. They took us to Wiesbaden to see the "World's Largest Cuckoo Clock." It is located on Kaiser Friedrich Square as the storefront of a souvenir shop. The shop was...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nancy and Chuck has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!