Nancy and Chuck
Latest Blog Posts »
- Foto Friday - 10/31/14 4 hours ago Dear Family and Friends,Happy Halloween!This week we have had some significant thunderstorms in the afternoons. Yesterday, after the storm the sun came back out and all was tranquil again. It reminds me of what we experience in life....we have thunderstorms, sometimes awful storms. But the sun...
- Foto Friday - 10/24/14 1 week ago Dear Family and Friends,Today's Foto Friday is actually a collection of photos I made back in 2007 here in Ecuador.The title of this collection is "chicken toters." Enjoy!Have a great weekend my friends.Love,Nancy
- Foto Friday - 10/17/14 2 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,If you love roasted pig, the only problem in Ecuador is to decide which one to eat. This photo was taken at the market in Gualaceo, Ecuador back in 2007. Gualaceo is about 40 minute drive from Cuenca.Have a great weekend.Love,Nancy
- Foto Friday - 10/10/14 2 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,This Friday almost got away from me. I had a very busy day today. This Foto Friday is especially for our friends and family that live in Richland, Washington.Before moving to Ecuador, Chuck and I lived in Richland. There is a potato processing plant there called Lamb...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 10/3/14 4 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,We brought some Trappy's pepper sauce to Cuenca from the U.S. a couple of years ago. We use the vinegar that surrounds the peppers for seasoning our food. When the vinegar is gone, I just put more over the peppers in the jar and let it absorb the heat and flavor of the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nancy and Chuck has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!