Nancy and Chuck
Latest Blog Posts »
- FOTO FRIDAY - 2/10/17 2 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,This photo is from our home state of Washington. Eastern Washington is wine grape and wheat country. Here is some wheat ripe for harvest. A beautiful sight.Have a love filled weekend.Nancy
- FOTO FRIDAY - 2/03/17 3 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,On one of our trips to Germany we went to Salzburg. This is where the movie, The Sound of Music was shot. This photo is of the estate that was used in the movie as the home of Captain Von Trapp.Have a love filled weekend.Nancy
- Tlaxacala, Mexico 1 month ago Dear Family and Friends,The other day we took another day trip to Tlaxcala, Mexico. We started our trip with a visit to the artisan museum.One of my favorite items were the hand embroidered blouses.Here is Chuck and Bob in front of a replica of an Otomi adobe house.Inside we saw items they use...
- Cholula, Mexico 1 month ago Dear Family and Friends,Our tour guide, Bob Cox, took us to Cholula for a day trip to see the world's largest pyramid. It is the largest pyramid at it's base, not height.We went into a museum before visiting the site. This is a model of how the pyramid would look if you could see it. However,...
- More Pictures of Puebla 1 month ago Dear Family and Friends,Bob Cox took us to the oldest library in the western hemisphere. It is beautiful and looked like a scene from Harry Potter.I loved this old globe. Last night, Bob and his wife, Raquel went with us to a Brazilian restaurant for dinner. Here is Raquel looking on as the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nancy and Chuck has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!