Nancy and Chuck
Latest Blog Posts »
- Coopera Hunger Strike 4 hours ago Dear Family and Friends,I have posted on this blog in the past about the Coopera. The Coopera I posted about was the store near our condo that was filled with fruits, vegetables and some meat and fish. We went there several times a week to get good locally grown food....real food.The Coopera...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 12/20/13 1 day ago Dear Family and Friends,This Friday is another Ecuador photo. This was taken in front of the 10th of August Market. Mama keeping baby entertained with a box while selling her produce. Love,Nancy
- Lady Lords Spa 4 days ago Dear Family and Friends,Meet our friend and hair dresser Roxanne. She owns Lady Lords Spa.Chuck and I are so lucky that we found her before she is completely booked and not taking new customers. She is very popular with the expat community. Here is a peak at her full service spa.She does...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 12/13/13 1 week ago Dear Family and Friends,On our first trip to Africa we had a most wonderful experience just before we had to return home. Hours before leaving, we were holding baby lions. This is the last picture I made on that trip.Love,Nancy
- T-Bone Happiness! 1 week ago Dear Family and Friends,One thing that is hard to find here in Cuenca is a good steak. You can imagine our delight when we got these two beauties this weekend.We couldn't wait to cook them. Although we don't have a BBQ grill, we managed to cook them perfectly in our counter top convection oven....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nancy and Chuck has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!