Nancy and Chuck
Latest Blog Posts »
- FOTO FRIDAY 8/15/14 6 days ago Dear Family and Friends,Cuenca is a wonderful city. The people who live here are the salt of the earth.Love,Nancy
- FOTO FRIDAY 8/08/14 1 week ago Dear Family and Friends,Chuck and I were enjoying a Sunday drive, in Cuenca, Ecuador, exploring the area near the new mall. This is where the brick kilns are. We were delighted to see a family enjoying their Sunday exploring also.Here is a proud dad and his sons checking out the same area....
- FOTO FRIDAY 8/01/14 2 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,When we were in Minnesota this year visiting our children and grandchildren, I photographed my sweet granddaughter, Joy, making a dandelion blossom necklace. I recently joined Instagram. I am sharing pictures on this site. My Instagram ID is ecuadorchickLove,Nancy
- FOTO FRIDAY 7/25/14 3 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,Chickens sitting on a fence at Hacienda Abraspungo near Riobamba, Ecuador.Love,Nancy
- FOTO FRIDAY - 7/18/2014 1 month ago Dear Family and Friends,Today's photo was taken from a hillside above the town of Biblian. Biblian is located about 24 kilometers (15 miles) north of Cuenca, Ecuador. However it takes about 40 minutes to drive there.The building in the center of the picture is the Iglesia de Biblian. (Church...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nancy and Chuck has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!