Nancy and Chuck
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hosting our Daughter and Granddaughters 4 months ago Dear Family and Friends,In the first week of March, Chuck and I drove to Quito to meet our special visitors, our daughter, Merri and granddaughters, Joy and Kyla May. Driving to Quito is a long day of driving, so we decided to break the trip up into two days by staying at a Hacienda right outside...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 2/10/17 4 months ago Dear Family and Friends,This photo is from our home state of Washington. Eastern Washington is wine grape and wheat country. Here is some wheat ripe for harvest. A beautiful sight.Have a love filled weekend.Nancy
- FOTO FRIDAY - 2/03/17 4 months ago Dear Family and Friends,On one of our trips to Germany we went to Salzburg. This is where the movie, The Sound of Music was shot. This photo is of the estate that was used in the movie as the home of Captain Von Trapp.Have a love filled weekend.Nancy
- Tlaxacala, Mexico 4 months ago Dear Family and Friends,The other day we took another day trip to Tlaxcala, Mexico. We started our trip with a visit to the artisan museum.One of my favorite items were the hand embroidered blouses.Here is Chuck and Bob in front of a replica of an Otomi adobe house.Inside we saw items they use...
- Cholula, Mexico 4 months ago Dear Family and Friends,Our tour guide, Bob Cox, took us to Cholula for a day trip to see the world's largest pyramid. It is the largest pyramid at it's base, not height.We went into a museum before visiting the site. This is a model of how the pyramid would look if you could see it. However,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nancy and Chuck has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!