Nancy and Chuck
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wishing You a Peaceful and Happy New Year. 1 month ago Dear Family and Friends,By increasing the love and tolerance in our hearts we are helping to create a loving and peaceful world. Love,Nancy (and Chuck)
- Merry Christmas 3 months ago Dear Family and Friends,Today, Christmas Eve, we once again went to see the Paseo del Nino. This is the biggest parade in Cuenca and most likely all of Ecuador.Enjoy the children...We wish you a peaceful and joyful Christmas. Nancy and Chuck
- Family and Friends 2 months ago Dear Family and Friends,We have spent the past week with our family and friends in Richland, Washington. We moved to Ecuador from Richland almost six years ago. We look forward to returning back to give hugs and kisses on an annual basis.Here are a few pictures of family and friends.
- Bring it on Bryce. 2 months ago Dear Family and Friends,I arrived in California a little over a week ago. I traveled here to stay with our grandson, Bryce. His momma is away for six weeks training for her job. I had a couple of days with Kylie before she flew out last Tuesday. Since then Bryce and I have been taking care of...
- The Galapagos Big Boys 3 months ago Dear Family and Friends,I have saved the best until last. We were in the Galapagos in 2009. A highlight of that trip was visiting the Darwin Center and seeing the giant tortoises. We did it independently before but on this trip we were on a tour. Maybe because it was the first time, but I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nancy and Chuck has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!