Nancy and Chuck
Latest Blog Posts »
- Foto Friday - 10/17/14 5 days ago Dear Family and Friends,If you love roasted pig, the only problem in Ecuador is to decide which one to eat. This photo was taken at the market in Gualaceo, Ecuador back in 2007. Gualaceo is about 40 minute drive from Cuenca.Have a great weekend.Love,Nancy
- Foto Friday - 10/10/14 1 week ago Dear Family and Friends,This Friday almost got away from me. I had a very busy day today. This Foto Friday is especially for our friends and family that live in Richland, Washington.Before moving to Ecuador, Chuck and I lived in Richland. There is a potato processing plant there called Lamb...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 10/3/14 2 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,We brought some Trappy's pepper sauce to Cuenca from the U.S. a couple of years ago. We use the vinegar that surrounds the peppers for seasoning our food. When the vinegar is gone, I just put more over the peppers in the jar and let it absorb the heat and flavor of the...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 9/26/2014 3 weeks ago Dear Family and Friends,Chuck and I loved riding our scooters in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. Here is the light house on Vashon Island in Washington State. We love living in Ecuador, but even so, once in a while we drift back in our memories and relive in our minds the wonderful adventures...
- FOTO FRIDAY - 9/19/14 1 month ago Dear Family and Friends,This picture says it all. We love two countries. Thank you Ecuador for letting us live in this beautiful country.Love,Nancy
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nancy and Chuck has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!