South of Zero
Latest Blog Posts »
- You can help send Cuenca kids to school 2 weeks ago Today’s Photo: Cuenca Kids by Rich and Nancy Here in Cuenca is an organization of caring Xpadorians called “Hearts of Gold Foundation”. If you haven
- Random photos from Cuenca 3 months ago Today’s Photo: Volc
- Hey Cuenca Expats 4 months ago There’s a new restaurant that we’ve been enjoying. It’s located on Solano next door to the party rental store a block and a half up from Tres Puentes. They serve a delicious almuerzo everyday and Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights Hector will fire up his grill and make chuzos...
- What Aren't You Being Told About Moving to Ecuador? - Part II 4 months ago Today’s Photo: Changing of the Guard, Presidential Palace in Quito What Aren’t You Being Told About Moving to Ecuador? – Part II By Dr. Lee Dubs Continued from Part I Is property really a good buy? That depends who you ask. Indeed, there are some excellent bargains available, but...
- What Aren't You Being Told About Moving to Ecuador? - Part I 4 months ago Today’s Photo: Otavalo Livestock Market by Sarah and Iain It’s time once again to take off the rose-colored glasses. South of Zero is pleased to introduce a new article written by Dr. Lee Dubs. Today, in in Part I of “What Aren’t You Being Told about Moving to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » South of Zero has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!