Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Little Cayman 1 week ago Well, its about time!!! In all the time I have been in the Cayman Islands (or should I say Grand Cayman), Little Cayman had not been visited … until now that is. What an awesome little place I took a large volume of pictures and struggled to keep it to a reasonable number for this […]
- Paddleboarding 3 months ago I recently tried a neat activity that has gained a lot of traction in recent years both in Cayman and in the Caribbean. The activity is Paddleboarding. If you are not familiar with it, Paddleboarding is essentially a large board (like a surf board but i’d say 30% bigger) and where you are...
- Shark!!! 2 months ago Note : this is my 300th post Ok, there was no shark attack or the likes in Cayman. Relax. I was recently in the Bahamas on a business trip and got there a day early to participate in an activity I have wanted to do for a very long time : a shark dive. […]
- The express visit 4 months ago So I had a friend who was on island and only had a very short time. He had no car and really only 4 full days ; one being with me. So this post would be for people who only have a very short time on Grand Cayman. Day 1: Recuperate from travel Day 2: He […]
- The Guardian of the Reef 4 months ago I recently went for a dive to see a new neat underwater attraction … no, not the Kittiwake again! I went with two of my regular dive buddies who had also not been to see this new thing. The new “thing” is the Guardian of the Reef ; a statue which is in about 60ft […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.