Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Return to Stingray City 3 weeks ago Recently I had some friends on island ; they are former neighbors from Canada who I have stayed in touch with and read this blog! They are staying in the East End, so I suggested that we spend a day together and go to Stingray City. Before going to Stingray City, what kind of “Tour […]
- Water water everywhere 3 weeks ago In the last few days we have received copious amounts of rain. We have not has a tropical storm or the likes, just lots and lots of rain. More of less 5 inches on Wednesday and then another 3 inches on Friday. Flooding ensued in many places. Of course, people who have cisterns at their […]
- National Museum 3 months ago I recently went to visit the National Museum of the Cayman Islands. As a true local, I had often driven and even walked right by but had never gone in. As you will see in this post, I found it to be a lovely visit and very worthwhile. The Museum is in George Town, […]
- Concrete sculptures 3 months ago A recent article in the local newspaper got me intrigued. The article discussed a place that has a whole bunch of “Concrete sculptures” of different local animals. Of course, I had to go check it out Its on the North Side. So when you drive from town to the East, head up Frand Sound...
- Big news for this Island 3 months ago Well this should certainly ramp up tourism … BIG TIME. In some awesome news, it was announced that Grand Cayman will host a Formula-1 race, the first one in the Caribbean which is certainly an interesting and untapped market for them. After the withdrawal of the German Grand Prix from the...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.