Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Virgin Gorda 1 day ago I recently had some travel to the British Virgin Islands – or BVI as many people call them. I generally go to the BVI 1-2x per year for work and usually do not stay the week-end. This time, due to some scheduling issues, I spent a week there which included a week-end. On the Saturday, […]
- Times are changing! 2 months ago A recent government decision has left many locals and tourists alike scratching their heads! In a recent legislative assembly decision, the leader of the Government, Mr. Bob S. Bodden tabled a motion to render many of Cayman beaches inaccessible to snorkelers. This is due to recent damage to...
- The Enigma 3 months ago I recently had to go to the UK for a few days on business. I always enjoy going to London ; a lovely city with much to see and do. Of course, I don’t usually have much time for sightseeing. However, as regular readers of my blog will know, I try to see some sights, even […]
- Cross-Island relay 3 months ago One of the favorite races, outside of the Cayman Islands Marathon, is the “Cross Island relay”. I ran this race a few years ago in a team with Julie. Had not been in it since … until this year. This time around I ran with a bunch of guys from the office. Of course we […]
- Some glitz and glam and a hacker guy! 3 months ago So every year there is the Cayman Alternative Investment Summit. Financiers from around the world network, listen to experts and mingle. Once business is done, there is time for some fun. At the end of the week, there is the “Legends Tennis” where ex-pros and celebrities play tennis while...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.