Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Big news for this Island 3 weeks ago Well this should certainly ramp up tourism … BIG TIME. In some awesome news, it was announced that Grand Cayman will host a Formula-1 race, the first one in the Caribbean which is certainly an interesting and untapped market for them. After the withdrawal of the German Grand Prix from the...
- A visit to Pedro St. James 2 months ago Pedro St. James is a place I visited before, but had not blogged about. So here it is! Pedro St. James or Pedro Castle as it is also called, is the birthplace of the Cayman Islands democracy. Pedro St. James is in the district to Savannah, east of George Town. Here is the sign […]
- Local discovery 3 months ago As local, its easy to miss cool things in one’s backyard. Just ask a person from a large city if they have recently been to any of the popular tourist spots. Just recently, a good friend of ours introduced us to an awesome place close by. A place near the ocean and where we have […]
- MercuryMan Triathlon 4 months ago So my blog is quickly becoming a running blog! Hope you don’t mind In my latest sporting endeavor, I ventured into the world of Triathlons. Those involve a swim, a cycle and a run. The one I participated in is called the MercuryMan. It is a “Half-Ironman” format that involves the...
- Cayman Islands Marathon - Year 4 5 months ago When December arrives, I always look forward to the biggest sporting event on the island ; The Cayman Islands Marathon. This event was recently nominated as one of the 30-best Marathons in the world. (http://dailyburn.com/life/fitness/best-marathons-in-the-world – see number 14) Not bad for...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.