Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hurricane Irma - update 3 and final thoughts 1 week ago So Hurricane Irma is now in the history books and we will never see her again. In fact, when a storm is catastrophic, the name is “retired” and will never be used again. Hurricane Ivan and Katrina are good example of this. Good riddance. So Irma caused major damage on, by my count, 8...
- Hurricane Irma - update 2 1 week ago News from the Turks and Caicos Island is trickling through. So far we know that they have sustained major damage. Moments ago the crew of the Royal Cayman Island Police Service, which dispatched the police helicopter to TCI to assist with the recovery efforts, posted this heartbreaking picture...
- Hurricane Irma - update 1 week ago A few days ago I posted about Hurricane Irma getting closer to the Turks & Caicos Islands, where I was for work. I am glad to say that I made it out, and without a moment to spare. This page is a quick summary of my escape. That being said, my ordeal is nothing compared […]
- Hurricane Irma 2 weeks ago Unless you have been living under a rock, I am sure you have heard about Hurricane Irma. As of typing, Antigua, St-Kitts, Anguilla & Virgin Islands are about to get a beating by this massive Category 5 storm. I cannot stress enough how bad a Category 5 storm can be. Its been a few […]
- St-Kitts and Nevis 3 weeks ago I recently had the chance to go to St-Kitts and Nevis. A lesser known island of the Caribbean. I was not too sure what to expect, but I was absolutely delighted. I had a presentation to give on a Friday and then had to fly to New York on the Sunday. Thus, Saturday was free […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.