Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Shark! 2 weeks ago Long time readers of my blog know that I have a lot of love for the East End of Grand Cayman. The only thing I like more is diving in the East End. There are only two dive operators and the dive sites are all in fabulous shape. And … at a few of the […]
- Cayman Islands Marathon - Year 5 3 months ago December is here and what does that mean? First, a very quiet hurricane season is over which is great news. Second, its time for the Cayman Islands Marathon which is always the first Sunday of December. Its been quite rainy recently so fingers were crossed that we not have any rain on the race...
- 10-10-10 race - Year five 3 months ago Wow .. already in November and almost December. For long time readers of this blog, that usually means a flurry of running posts. This year is no different The 10-10-10 race, which is a 10km x 3 runners relay is, as always, in the East End of Grand Cayman on the last week-end of October....
- Trip to Amsterdam 4 months ago I recently had the opportunity to go to Amsterdam for business. Amsterdam is a city I had never visited and was quite pleased to be able to go to. Now that I have been, I can say its a great place to visit; very “Old Europe”. Here is what would be a view you would […]
- Deep sea fishing ... second time 6 months ago About a year ago, I went fishing with guys in my team from the office. This year, for our group activity, we decided to … go fishing again! YAY. Last year we had a whale of a time (pun intended) so we decided we had to go again. Brilliant day to be on the ocean. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.