Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Irish road trip 1 week ago I recently had the opportunity to go to Ireland. Readers of this blog may recall I went about 3-4 years ago and made a post about it. It was mostly about Dublin and a short drive to the nearby countryside. Fast forward to 2015 ; I needed to return for some work. This time Julie […]
- Return to Stingray City 3 months ago Recently I had some friends on island ; they are former neighbors from Canada who I have stayed in touch with and read this blog! They are staying in the East End, so I suggested that we spend a day together and go to Stingray City. Before going to Stingray City, what kind of “Tour […]
- Water water everywhere 3 months ago In the last few days we have received copious amounts of rain. We have not has a tropical storm or the likes, just lots and lots of rain. More of less 5 inches on Wednesday and then another 3 inches on Friday. Flooding ensued in many places. Of course, people who have cisterns at their […]
- National Museum 4 months ago I recently went to visit the National Museum of the Cayman Islands. As a true local, I had often driven and even walked right by but had never gone in. As you will see in this post, I found it to be a lovely visit and very worthwhile. The Museum is in George Town, […]
- Concrete sculptures 4 months ago A recent article in the local newspaper got me intrigued. The article discussed a place that has a whole bunch of “Concrete sculptures” of different local animals. Of course, I had to go check it out Its on the North Side. So when you drive from town to the East, head up Frand Sound...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.