Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10-10-10 race - Year five 1 day ago Wow .. already in November and almost December. For long time readers of this blog, that usually means a flurry of running posts. This year is no different The 10-10-10 race, which is a 10km x 3 runners relay is, as always, in the East End of Grand Cayman on the last week-end of October....
- Trip to Amsterdam 2 months ago I recently had the opportunity to go to Amsterdam for business. Amsterdam is a city I had never visited and was quite pleased to be able to go to. Now that I have been, I can say its a great place to visit; very “Old Europe”. Here is what would be a view you would […]
- Deep sea fishing ... second time 3 months ago About a year ago, I went fishing with guys in my team from the office. This year, for our group activity, we decided to … go fishing again! YAY. Last year we had a whale of a time (pun intended) so we decided we had to go again. Brilliant day to be on the ocean. […]
- Wreck of the Cali 4 months ago I recently discovered a new and awesome snorkel site. Its right in George Town and to boot is accessible from a great place to have a meal and/or drink on a hot day. The snorkel spot is the “Wreck of the Cali”. The story of this wreck is that the boat was not designed for the […]
- Irish road trip 5 months ago I recently had the opportunity to go to Ireland. Readers of this blog may recall I went about 3-4 years ago and made a post about it. It was mostly about Dublin and a short drive to the nearby countryside. Fast forward to 2015 ; I needed to return for some work. This time Julie […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.