Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cayman Marathon - year 3 1 week ago Once again this year I took part in what is quickly becoming a tradition, in the annual Cayman Islands Marathon. I do not run the full Marathon (26.2 miles) ; I run the 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles) which I am sure you will agree is more than enough. As always, the race is on […]
- No show! 1 week ago Once again, the 2013 Hurricane season was a complete no-show. Interestingly the so called experts always say, at the beginning of the season that it will be an “active hurricane season”. Well, not a single system made it into the Caribbean basin and of course nothing ever bothered us....
- Great show! (update) 2 months ago Well, it turns out that I was not imagining things with that storm system we had yesterday. It also turns out that some much more competent photographers had their cameras pointed towards the sky. I saw the below picture on my Facebook feed … WOW! I promptly asked the photographer, Courtney...
- Great show! 2 months ago Late this afternoon we were treated to a great light show … lightning that is. WOW. Very loud and very bright. More than any other place I have ever been, I find the storm systems we have in Cayman to be extremely powerful. They pack a serious punch of “BOOM”. If its close […]
- 10-10-10 race (year 3) 2 months ago One again this year, I ran the Halloween 10-10-10 relay race. There is something about running in the East End, a place close to my heart that really pleases me. Maybe its the great scenery, maybe the lack of cars on the road on a Sunday morning, it could the camaraderie of doing a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.