Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Stingray City! No, not that one! 1 month ago Most people think that there is only one Stingray City, the place where you can see and touch stingrays in about 3ft of water in the North Sound. Well, you would be wrong! There are in fact two Stingray City’s. The second one is also in the North Sound, maybe 1km (my estimate) from the one...
- Roundabouts and lights 2 months ago As is the tradition, in early December many people bring out the Christmas lights, many Christmas lights! In recent years, some of the “Roundabouts” have really stepped up their game. The roundabouts in Cayman are mostly sponsored. We have the “Butterfield Roundabout”, “Cayman National...
- Cayman Islands Marathon - Year 6 3 months ago How time flies. It seems like yesterday I decided to run in the Cayman Islands Half-Marathon after starting to run only a few months earlier. That was in 2011! So this is the 6th time I run it and its always a great event. In the days before the race, we were expecting rain so […]
- New hotel in Cayman 3 months ago In November, the latest and greatest of Hotels in Grand Cayman opened. For those of you who have been coming to Cayman for a long time, this new property, called the Kimpton Seafire, is located on the spot of the old Courtyard Marriott (called Holiday Inn before that in the 1990’s). That is...
- 10-10-10 race - Year six 3 months ago Once again, end of October means Halloween and of course the 10-10-10 relay race in the east end. What started as a very small race six years ago, is not a very popular event. Its the last “real” race before the marathon in early December, so it attracts a number of very strong runners. It...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.