Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cayman Islands Marathon - Year 6 4 days ago How time flies. It seems like yesterday I decided to run in the Cayman Islands Half-Marathon after starting to run only a few months earlier. That was in 2011! So this is the 6th time I run it and its always a great event. In the days before the race, we were expecting rain so […]
- New hotel in Cayman 5 days ago In November, the latest and greatest of Hotels in Grand Cayman opened. For those of you who have been coming to Cayman for a long time, this new property, called the Kimpton Seafire, is located on the spot of the old Courtyard Marriott (called Holiday Inn before that in the 1990’s). That is...
- 10-10-10 race - Year six 1 week ago Once again, end of October means Halloween and of course the 10-10-10 relay race in the east end. What started as a very small race six years ago, is not a very popular event. Its the last “real” race before the marathon in early December, so it attracts a number of very strong runners. It...
- Great day on a boat 2 months ago I got invited by a friend for a day out on a boat. The ocean was calm and very few clouds, so all was in place for a fabulous day out in the North Sound. The North Sound being the big “U” shaped bay that “eats” up 1/3 of Grand Cayman. Off we go! You may […]
- Deep sea fishing ... third time 2 months ago So, I get a “social budget” for my team each year to go do something fun. Great idea, excellent for team bonding. Two years ago, I checked with my guys and they wanted to go deep-sea fishing. Last year, I was told that we had to go deep-sea fishing again. This year – guess what? […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.