Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- So long Cayman! 3 months ago First off – Happy new year
- Cayman Brac 3 months ago Well, I finally made it to Cayman Brac (aka : The Brac). It only took me 10 years. Quite pathetic I know considering its only about 25 minutes away by plane. The main attraction in Cayman Brac, which is one of the two “sister islands” is The Bluff. The Bluff is essentially about 1/2 of […]
- Cayman Islands Marathon - Year 7 3 months ago I am having trouble believing that I have ran this race (the half-marathon) 7 times now. It seems like just yesterday when I was the newbie running the first time, all the way back in 2011. Same course and always at 5am which I love since I get to run in the darkness (minus street […]
- East End delight 4 months ago This morning I needed (and wanted) to run +-15km in preparation for the 1/2 Marathon in 2-weeks time. Instead of doing my regular run, I drove to the East End, while it was still dark, to see the sunrise and then my run. It was a bit cloudy (and quite windy) but still managed to […]
- Another foul weather post and some running! 4 months ago Well, this summer & fall, the Caribbean sure has been getting it! In the Cayman Islands, we have been very fortunate not to have a hurricane come too close to us. That being said, Tropical Storm Philippe came quite close to us this week-end. In fact, we got something like 50mm (around 2 inches) of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.