Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- When in Rome ... 4 weeks ago This week I had the privilege of visiting the lovely island of Bermuda. The first thing I would say is that its a really nice place ; in part I have to say its a lot like Cayman.
- The promise of cheaper power 2 months ago As in many western countries, the cost of power (electricity) always comes up as an issue for many people.
- The Iron Man 2 months ago Earlier this week, there was a special visitor in the Cayman Islands.
- Chopper fun 3 months ago I have seen this helicopter flying around for the longest time and figured it would be fun to go for a ride sometime.
- Surf's up! 3 months ago This week-end we are experiencing some cold(ish) weather and some very rough seas.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.