Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Local discovery 1 week ago As local, its easy to miss cool things in one’s backyard. Just ask a person from a large city if they have recently been to any of the popular tourist spots. Just recently, a good friend of ours introduced us to an awesome place close by. A place near the ocean and where we have […]
- MercuryMan Triathlon 3 months ago So my blog is quickly becoming a running blog! Hope you don’t mind In my latest sporting endeavor, I ventured into the world of Triathlons. Those involve a swim, a cycle and a run. The one I participated in is called the MercuryMan. It is a “Half-Ironman” format that involves the...
- Cayman Islands Marathon - Year 4 4 months ago When December arrives, I always look forward to the biggest sporting event on the island ; The Cayman Islands Marathon. This event was recently nominated as one of the 30-best Marathons in the world. (http://dailyburn.com/life/fitness/best-marathons-in-the-world – see number 14) Not bad for...
- 10-10-10 run year four 5 months ago *Apologies for those that got the email alert twice. The company hosting Micho.org had a crash and this post was lost* Once again this year I participated in the Halloween 10-10-10 run. To remind those who saw my previous posts, its a 30k relay race where each team member runs 10km. I enjoy...
- Deep sea fishing 5 months ago A little while ago I was able to cross off another activity that has been on my “bucket list” for a long time : Deep sea fishing somewhere around Grand Cayman. We did a full day and it was a corporate activity ; myself and the two awesome guys in my department As you will […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.