Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sailing in the BVI 11 hours ago As I have often done in the past, I had to go to Tortola in the British Virgin Islands for a few days. This time I stayed an extra day and went sailing with some friends. What a great day it was. The itinerary was to head out towards another of the BVI’s ; […]
- New business on island 2 weeks ago As we all know, governments around the world are looking for new revenue sources. The Cayman government is no different. So recently the Business Approval Directorate finalized plans to allow us to have a new business thus generating new revenues, attracting new tourists and especially...
- Off The Beaten Track 1 month ago Two week-ends ago I had the opportunity to run in the annual “Off the beaten track” run. This is definitely an “odd ball” run. It is a 50km (+31 miles) run. The race, as it is called, definitely goes off the beaten path and into parts unknown of Cayman. The whole concept is based on...
- Beautiful Turtles 3 months ago I have often mentioned Spotts Beach in past posts. So here it is again This time however, I brought an underwater camera. I am really glad I had it with me, since I was in for a treat ; one that I hope you will also enjoy with the pictures below. So here is this […]
- Where to start? 3 months ago As my longtime readers will know, January is time for my annual visit to Los Angeles. This year the list of things done is quite exceptional, so here we go. First: A hockey game. But not any game. There was an outdoor game at Dodger stadium, part of the NHL’s “Stadium series games”. It...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.