Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Great day on a boat 3 days ago I got invited by a friend for a day out on a boat. The ocean was calm and very few clouds, so all was in place for a fabulous day out in the North Sound. The North Sound being the big “U” shaped bay that “eats” up 1/3 of Grand Cayman. Off we go! You may […]
- Deep sea fishing ... third time 2 weeks ago So, I get a “social budget” for my team each year to go do something fun. Great idea, excellent for team bonding. Two years ago, I checked with my guys and they wanted to go deep-sea fishing. Last year, I was told that we had to go deep-sea fishing again. This year – guess what? […]
- Submarine 3 months ago Over the years, I have seen the Atlantis Submarines numerous times in the George Town harbor. But I had never been on one – until now! After many years in Cayman, I am running out of new activities, so was quite pleased to have this to try out. As you will see below, I had […]
- Great diving at Macabuca 4 months ago One of everyone’s favorite shore dive sites on Grand Cayman is Macabuca. When I say shore dive, it means where you can simply jump in the water and start diving – no boat required. Macabuca is a dive operation and restaurant in West Bay, close to the Turtle Farm. Not long after getting into...
- Add this to your To-Do list 5 months ago This week-end I visited one of Cayman’s newest attractions : I was not disappointed. This place only opened in January 2016 and is quickly becoming one of Cayman’s top tourist (and locals …) neat things to do. The attraction is called “Crystal Caves” and is located on Grand Cayman’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.