Living in Grand Cayman
Latest Blog Posts »
- Return to the Kittiwake 4 days ago Three years ago, I did my first dive on the USS Kittiwake. That blog post from 2014 can be found here. (http://micho.org/cayblog/?p=2678) A quick recall – the Kittiwake is a former US Warship that was decommissioned in the 1990’s and purchased by the Cayman Islands in order to make an...
- The stars are in town 1 week ago A few weeks ago was the annual “Cayman Alternative Investment Summit” – CAIS – where finance folks from around the world gather in Cayman. This year the venue was at the new Kimpton Hotel. Very nice. As always, the event had an impressive lineup of speakers. First up, we had the Kelly...
- Eden Rock snorkeling 3 weeks ago A little while ago, the ocean in George Town was probably the calmest I had ever seen it. When its that calm, you can take snorkeling a bit farther out to sea especially with the lack of currents we have in the area. So it was a return to Eden Rock ; a local favorite. […]
- Stingray City! No, not that one! 2 months ago Most people think that there is only one Stingray City, the place where you can see and touch stingrays in about 3ft of water in the North Sound. Well, you would be wrong! There are in fact two Stingray City’s. The second one is also in the North Sound, maybe 1km (my estimate) from the one...
- Roundabouts and lights 3 months ago As is the tradition, in early December many people bring out the Christmas lights, many Christmas lights! In recent years, some of the “Roundabouts” have really stepped up their game. The roundabouts in Cayman are mostly sponsored. We have the “Butterfield Roundabout”, “Cayman National...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cayman Islands Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Cayman Islands!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Grand Cayman
21:11 PM January 02, 2013
A well established blog, detailing a different perspective of living on the rock. Very good.
23:36 PM September 22, 2013
I look forward to checking in with Micho on a regular basis. He has an extremely interesting and descriptive way of covering his lifestyle there on the island and his other trips off the island. I am a fellow Canadian and have to live vicariously through Micho and others now as I cannot travel anymore due to health issues. So refreshing to see things through his eyes and the videos are really enjoyable. Always a pleasure.