The Venice Experience
Latest Blog Posts »
- Veritas.(truth).... not really. 6 days ago Yesterday in the mail I received our current trash/water bill from Veritas, the water utility company.
- New Secret Garden update 6 days ago Our secret garden had a milestone event today- I finished ripping out the thousands of brambles and all the remaining weeds! Finally, all the beds are cleared.
- It's official- No more Venezia Official Store 1 week ago On April 25 Venice celebrated both Festa di San Marco and Italian Liberation Day. Venetians had one more thing to celebrate- the completion of the renovations of the Bell Tower. Finally, after a few years of construction we would all be able to enjoy the square sans barriers around the...
- Biennale 2013 - The Encyclopedic Palace 2 weeks ago As I mentioned in my last post, I now have my permanent Biennale pass, which allows me entry into any of the Biennale exhibits anytime between June 1 and the closing day, November 24.
- Biennale Blogs 2 weeks ago It's that time of the year
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Venice Experience has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!