Latest Blog Posts »
- It's Just Another Mutant Monday... 20 hours ago Notice anything different? Like maybe my blog design has mutated and changed? Well, there's a good reason for that. And there are going to be some big time changes around here.I have some news. Big news. Exciting news. Fabulous news. The contract has been signed. The deal has been announced.***drum...
- Wednesday is All Write: 7 Questions with Jamie Cat Callan, author of Ooh La La 1 week ago I was lucky to receive an advanced reader copy of Jamie Cat Callan's book Ooh La La: French Women's Secrets to Feeling Beautiful Everyday. And what a wonderful book it is! Part memoir, part self-improvement guide, Jamie's charming voice sings off the page. Seriously, it's like reading a book...
- Monday Musings: A Creative Book Club in southwestern France 2 months ago Book clubs are a great way to find new reads, to get together with the gals (or guys), to have a lively debate over a bottle — or two — of wine, and, in our case here in the south of France, to speaka our mother tongue (and read) on a regular basis. Our book club has expanded to...
- Wednesday is All Write: 7 Questions with Candace Walsh, author of Licking the Spoon 4 months ago In November of last year, I found out about Candace Walsh after reading an announcement about the release of her memoir, Licking the Spoon, on my Twitter feed.
- Follow Your Heart! 4 months ago Happy Valentine's Day!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Samantha Verant has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!