Latest Blog Posts »
- TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CELTA 3 months ago Alright, so my blog has been pretty vacant but I promise big things are coming. Obviously, by the name of this post, you might have a slight hint as to what is coming but shhhh.. it’s not official and the title of this is merely a perk of what I will really be doing. If you […]
- Back in the Saddle again.. 6 months ago It’s been a year It’s crazy to think how time changes. Even crazier to think I haven’t wrote in almost a year. I think about writing all the time, I come up with what to say and usually write it in my head before I go to bed but then I end up busy and […]
- 2013 in review 9 months ago The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 9,500 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 4 sold-out...
- 13 things I will surely miss 1 year ago 1. Thomy mustard and Stratialla Yogurt and Kase Spatzle Why these three inventions don’t exist in the US is beyond me, but they don’t. Thomy mustard, is a spicy mustard used for, if you are me, everything. I put it on Bretzen, bread, sandwiches pizza.. you name it. Straitialla Yogurt, but...
- The big news... 1 year ago Alrighty, so here comes the big news. The shocker. The “WHATT?!” I’m going home. I am leaving Germany and in just twelve short days will be on a plane to Chicago. Why? Because I need to. I have things to attend to. And trust me, I’m right in my decision. I know I am. Sorry, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Pink Parliament has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!