Latest Blog Posts »
- 13 things I will surely miss 8 months ago 1. Thomy mustard and Stratialla Yogurt and Kase Spatzle Why these three inventions don’t exist in the US is beyond me, but they don’t. Thomy mustard, is a spicy mustard used for, if you are me, everything. I put it on Bretzen, bread, sandwiches pizza.. you name it. Straitialla Yogurt, but...
- 13 things I just can't wait to get back to... 8 months ago After two weeks of sulking over the fact that I am, in fact, leaving Germany after spending the last five months in the green goodness of this country.. The countdown is finally concluding and has finally dwindled down to single digit days. In just three short days (it’s midnight in Germany and I...
- The big news... 10 months ago Alrighty, so here comes the big news. The shocker. The “WHATT?!” I’m going home. I am leaving Germany and in just twelve short days will be on a plane to Chicago. Why? Because I need to. I have things to attend to. And trust me, I’m right in my decision. I know I am. Sorry,...Continue...
- Mirror, mirror on the wall 10 months ago I am my mother afterall! As I have talked about for the last, well.. forever. My mom finally arrived on the 12th. First let me start out by saying that knock on the hospital room door was an instant start to a flood of tears and emotions and a huge relief of the week I...Continue reading »
- Recovery 10 months ago The human body is an amazing thing. The amount of damage and recoil our bodies endure from birth to death is so extensive, yet the human body somehow manages to spring back in time for us to mess it up all over again. Some people, like me, more than others! As some of you know,...Continue reading »
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Pink Parliament has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!