Latest Blog Posts »
- Anything worth doing... 2 months ago Is always worth doing twice. I was going to make this a post that was all heartfelt and schmoozy but instead I’m just going to come right out and say it now that its official.. As of August 9th, I am returning to Germany until October 16th. I could not be anymore excited and absolutely […]
- When life hands you lemons.. 2 months ago Per my last post, I pretty much let the cat out of the bag that I was looking into teaching English. I searched for countless hours, talked to multiple people who all had great information and lost lots of sleep trying to get everything in order. Instead of applying for a job at an English […]
- TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CELTA 1 year ago Alright, so my blog has been pretty vacant but I promise big things are coming. Obviously, by the name of this post, you might have a slight hint as to what is coming but shhhh.. it’s not official and the title of this is merely a perk of what I will really be doing. If you […]
- Back in the Saddle again.. 1 year ago It’s been a year It’s crazy to think how time changes. Even crazier to think I haven’t wrote in almost a year. I think about writing all the time, I come up with what to say and usually write it in my head before I go to bed but then I end up busy and […]
- 2013 in review 1 year ago The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 9,500 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 4 sold-out...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Pink Parliament has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!