Latest Blog Posts »
- How I let go of my son's hand 23 hours ago The forest where my son killed dinos and deerPeople are always eager to give advice. For example, "you should feed your child food at 6 months" or "your child should be potty trained by 3 years." You can find advice on every corner, especially in Holland, where it takes a village, the village next...
- 9 advantages if Mama has the Mutant Gene 6 days ago I have to admit, my doctor has been asking me for years to please consider the BRCA1 mutant gene testing. You know,
- Baby Daddy finally gets it! 1 week ago For five years,
- My last Queen's Day before I die 3 weeks ago Ok, maybe I might make it 30 more years when King W hands over his crown to Amalia, but I will be too busy travelling on my yacht around the world after retirement to worry about Queen's Day! Anyway, it was my 10th and quietest...all the peasants were home watching the crowning except me who sold...
- I feed my kids rotten meat 2 months ago My kids are FREAKS when it comes to eating. I am constantly reading or listening to other mothers complain about their children's eating habits. Either their children won't eat, or won't eat veggies, or will only eat sweets.Not my kids. No, my kids love broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and even...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Amsterdam Mama has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!