Texas on Thames
Latest Blog Posts »
- Singapore Event: Books and Beer 1 month ago Books and Beer has been on my radar for a while, but I only finally made it to their event this past March. Turns out my suspicions were right, I DO love this concept! Between my mother and I (she happened to be in town so I took her along) we came home with a […]
- Singapore Photo of the Day 2 months ago Durian in Chinatown
- The Post Where I Interview My Husband About Mandarin Lessons 7 months ago If you’ve been keeping track, you might remember that I spent the last few months in the midst of learning Mandarin alongside my husband. One evening, I interrupted his after work TV time to ask him his thoughts on the experience. Me: Hey hon. Can I interrupt you to get you to help me with […]
- Art Science Museum: Hermes Leather Forever 6 months ago Hermes Leather Forever at Art Science Museum
- Singapore Photo of the Day : Sri Mariamman Temple 7 months ago Views in Singapore's Chinatown are a mix of the old and the new.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Texas on Thames has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!