Hong Kong Paintings Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Quality of Life 2 months ago How much do I hate the Wanchai bypass? First it permanently destroyed the one part of Victoria Park I regularly used, now the spectacular view of the harbour along my commute is about to be permanently obstructed.
- Breaking news: 3 months ago Simon Birch throws another tantrum after government refuses to rename Hong Kong Island, "Simon Birch Island".http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/article/1559065/simon-birch-17-years-hong-kong-taking-his-talents-elsewhere
- Attack of the Pleinarians 3 months ago "If I were in the government I would have a brigade of policemen assigned to keeping an eye on people who paint landscapes outdoors. Oh, I wouldn't want anyone killed. I'd be satisfied with just a little buckshot to begin with." —Edgar DegasA few years ago while hiking on Po Toi, I came across a...
- Marco Szeto at Choco Choco 4 months ago " A PLAYFUL Dog Show "Collage by Marco SzetoMay 26 - June 30, 2014Preview : May 25, 2014 (Sunday)Time: 4 - 7pmVenue: Choco Choco Fine Chocolate,G/F, Fashion Walk, 27 - 47 Paterson St.,Causeway Bay, HK (next to Calvin Klein)銅鑼灣 百德新街 名店坊Fashion Walk
- Neon 5 months ago Scrolling back a few posts, I mentioned how much I enjoy Chris Doyle's use of color. Here he is talking about neon and color in a new video produced by M+.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hong Kong Paintings Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!