Hong Kong Paintings Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Attack of the Pleinarians 2 weeks ago "If I were in the government I would have a brigade of policemen assigned to keeping an eye on people who paint landscapes outdoors. Oh, I wouldn't want anyone killed. I'd be satisfied with just a little buckshot to begin with." —Edgar DegasA few years ago while hiking on Po Toi, I came across a...
- Marco Szeto at Choco Choco 2 months ago " A PLAYFUL Dog Show "Collage by Marco SzetoMay 26 - June 30, 2014Preview : May 25, 2014 (Sunday)Time: 4 - 7pmVenue: Choco Choco Fine Chocolate,G/F, Fashion Walk, 27 - 47 Paterson St.,Causeway Bay, HK (next to Calvin Klein)銅鑼灣 百德新街 名店坊Fashion Walk
- Neon 3 months ago Scrolling back a few posts, I mentioned how much I enjoy Chris Doyle's use of color. Here he is talking about neon and color in a new video produced by M+.
- Enigmatic smile, resolved 2 months ago Spotted this billboard in North Point today.
- Return of the Blog 2 months ago Tung Lung Chau gouache study, 2012ipad finger painting, 2012The blog is back. Why not!Comments are switched off for now; everybody's on fb anyhow. The old comments (all of which I very much appreciate) will reappear when I get that figured out.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hong Kong Paintings Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!