An American Girl in Shanghai
Latest Blog Posts »
- Trapped 13 hours ago When Chris and I travel, we usually book our hotels, plane tickets, and tours via Ctrip.
- Dazzles and Dumplings 2 days ago The Tang Dynasty was a very prosperous time for China.
- Xi'An: Banpo Museum and Huaqing Pools 6 days ago When I was in fourth grade, my class studied archaeology.
- Digging Up an Army: Our Trip to the Terra Cotta Warriors 2 weeks ago In 1974, four farmers surnamed Yang were in need of water.
- Gone Racing 2 months ago If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would be an auto racing fan, I would have told you that you were crazy.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American Girl in Shanghai has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!