The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Delicious Fried Fish Curry 2 weeks ago Last Friday I made possibly the easiest and most delicious curry I have made to-date. It was one of those dishes, that when I tasted it, I thought to myself – did I really make that?! It was delicious, and I was excited. Yes, I get incredibly excited when something that tastes so good is […]
- Chapada Imperial - and General Catch Up! 3 weeks ago My, my, my it has been quiet around here lately – I do apologise. I have come to the realisation that I am a terrible blogger, as I am just unable to multi-task! As soon as I have a lot on my plate, The Travelling Chopsticks get pushed to the curb side. All inspiration dries […]
- Decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake 3 months ago Well – I seem to be on a bit of a baking roll at the moment as I have yet another superb baking recipe for you today! A very rich and decadent chocolate cake – and what is even more surprising to me, is that there is absolutely no flour in it. Please don’t judge […]
- A Sunday for Cowboys - Feira de Mataderos 3 months ago After an exciting day exploring Buenos Aires by bike on the Saturday (which you can read about here), C and I decided to wind it down a notch, and have a wonderfully relaxed Sunday. Buenos Aires is famous for their weekend markets – the most popular being in San Telmo and Recoleta. However, C and...
- The Ultimate Brownie Recipe! 3 months ago Thanks to a good friend of mine here in Brasilia – I have come across the BEST and the EASIEST brownie recipe that does not include adding oil & water and ‘just stir’ (aka Betty Crocker). These bad boys are everything that a brownie should be, fudgy and dense in the middle and slightly crispy...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!