The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sheraton, Rio De Janeiro - A Review 1 week ago I recently returned from a wonderful weekend stay at the Sheraton in Rio de Janeiro. Nestled in a little cove off Leblon beach, the hotel offers an oasis compared to the hustle and bustle of Ipanema and Copacabana beach, not to mention that the view is breath taking. The hotel structure is rather...
- Carne de Sol - Restaurant Review 1 week ago A tip that I have picked up over time when looking for good places to eat, is I think a universal one. If the restaurant is busy, you know you are on to something good, but, if the restaurant is busy AND is filled with locals – you know you have hit the jackpot! This […]
- Exploring Brasilia's Markets! 3 weeks ago One of the things I love the most in any country is going to markets. I feel that markets represent the heart and soul of a country or city, and it offers you a glimpse into the everyday lives of the people living there. As much as I enjoy visiting markets, I also enjoy shopping […]
- Gravlax - A Swedish Smörgåsbord Staple 3 weeks ago I was looking at the calendar today – and I realised two things. One, we have been in Brazil for exactly 2 months today and secondly in exactly a months time, C and I will be on our way to Singapore (via Abu Dhabi for a few days) to celebrate Christmas. Knowing how quickly time […]
- Fogo de Chão - A Brazilian Churrascaria in Brasilia 4 weeks ago Probably the most famous type of Brazilian restaurant outside of Brazil is the churrascaria, a type of Brazilian steak house. However, what sets them apart from other types of steak houses is their ‘rodizio’ style service, whereby you pay a fix price and the waiters bring different types and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!