The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Creamy Cauliflower Cheese Soup 4 months ago I don’t really cook a lot when C travels, as I find it incredibly dull to cook for myself every evening. Instead I tend to make a big bath of ‘something’ on Sunday or Monday and then eat my way through whatever it is throughout the week. Not very inspiring, but practical. This week I […]
- Pineapple Tarts 4 months ago We are almost at the tail end of the Chinese New Year celebrations, where we say goodbye to the the year of the Wooden Goat and welcome in the year of the Fire Monkey! Doesn’t life already sounds so much more exciting ;) On Saturday night we were invited to a Singaporean friend’s housewarming...
- Learning to Cook in Lima! 3 months ago As you all know by now – ever since I met C, and he introduced me to the wonder that is Peruvian cuisine, I have been completely and utterly hooked. What came as a surprise to me when I first visited Peru in 2011 (read about my adventures HERE!) was not only how diverse the […]
- What to Expect When Expecting (in Brazil!) 5 months ago It has been far too long since I last posted something on The Travelling Chopsticks – and for this I apologise (bad blogger!). I could write a whole slew of reasons why I have not posted anything over the last few months – but that is not only boring for me to write, but more importantly, […]
- Hey Presto: Pesto! 13 months ago Another quick recipe for you all today – and one that is so simple and so straightforward, I’m not sure why I don’t make it more often. Fresh basil pesto. Pesto is one of those sauces that in my opinion works with nearly everything, not just pasta! With it’s robust and fresh flavour, I use...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!