The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Introducing The HUNT Guides 4 weeks ago Over the last few years, I have been incredibly lucky that I have been able to travel as much as I have, and have had the opportunity to eat at some absolutely wonderful places. So when I was approached by my good friend Andrea who works at The HUNT to write a guest post for […]
- Thaipusam: A Walk with God 2 months ago Hello there Dear Readers, I am back! After a wonderful self-imposed break from blogging, I am now recharged and inspired with lots of wonderful stories to tell you and recipes to share. In order to kick-off The Travelling Chopsticks for 2014, I have the perfect post to share with you- the Hindu...
- Wishing You All A Merry Christmas! 4 months ago I was really hoping that I would be able to publish another post before I left for the holidays, but it seems as though I am running out of time! Does anyone else feel as though time seems to speed up just before Christmas?! Tonight my Peruvian and I will start our long trek home […]
- Sheraton, Rio De Janeiro - A Review 4 months ago I recently returned from a wonderful weekend stay at the Sheraton in Rio de Janeiro. Nestled in a little cove off Leblon beach, the hotel offers an oasis compared to the hustle and bustle of Ipanema and Copacabana beach, not to mention that the view is breath taking. The hotel structure is rather...
- Carne de Sol - Restaurant Review 4 months ago A tip that I have picked up over time when looking for good places to eat, is I think a universal one. If the restaurant is busy, you know you are on to something good, but, if the restaurant is busy AND is filled with locals – you know you have hit the jackpot! This […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!