The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Smokey Bacon Jam! 4 months ago Guys – do I have a treat in store for you today!! BACON JAM! Yes, you did read that right! Bacon Jam is probably one of the most amazing food creations that I have come across, its sweet, its savoury and its smoky all at the same time. Basically it is the best jam you […]
- Thin Crust Cauliflower Pizza! 3 months ago Last night I made an experiment in my kitchen – an experiment which had fantastic results. I made a pizza without a trace of flour/starch/gluten! I made a cauliflower pizza. For those of you who are familiar with the LCHF lifestyle – this will be nothing new for you. However for those of you...
- Delicious Fried Fish Curry 4 months ago Last Friday I made possibly the easiest and most delicious curry I have made to-date. It was one of those dishes, that when I tasted it, I thought to myself – did I really make that?! It was delicious, and I was excited. Yes, I get incredibly excited when something that tastes so good is […]
- Chapada Imperial - and General Catch Up! 4 months ago My, my, my it has been quiet around here lately – I do apologise. I have come to the realisation that I am a terrible blogger, as I am just unable to multi-task! As soon as I have a lot on my plate, The Travelling Chopsticks get pushed to the curb side. All inspiration dries […]
- Decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake 6 months ago Well – I seem to be on a bit of a baking roll at the moment as I have yet another superb baking recipe for you today! A very rich and decadent chocolate cake – and what is even more surprising to me, is that there is absolutely no flour in it. Please don’t judge […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!