The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Breathtaking Buzios 1 week ago Move over Playa del Carmen, step aside Phuket – even you Bali, you can take a seat, as a new beach town has swept in and claimed first place for “Alex’s favourite beach spot”, and that is Buzios. Located 167km northeast of Rio de Janeiro lies Armação dos Buzios more commonly known as...
- Smokey Bacon Jam! 5 months ago Guys – do I have a treat in store for you today!! BACON JAM! Yes, you did read that right! Bacon Jam is probably one of the most amazing food creations that I have come across, its sweet, its savoury and its smoky all at the same time. Basically it is the best jam you […]
- Thin Crust Cauliflower Pizza! 5 months ago Last night I made an experiment in my kitchen – an experiment which had fantastic results. I made a pizza without a trace of flour/starch/gluten! I made a cauliflower pizza. For those of you who are familiar with the LCHF lifestyle – this will be nothing new for you. However for those of you...
- Delicious Fried Fish Curry 6 months ago Last Friday I made possibly the easiest and most delicious curry I have made to-date. It was one of those dishes, that when I tasted it, I thought to myself – did I really make that?! It was delicious, and I was excited. Yes, I get incredibly excited when something that tastes so good is […]
- Chapada Imperial - and General Catch Up! 6 months ago My, my, my it has been quiet around here lately – I do apologise. I have come to the realisation that I am a terrible blogger, as I am just unable to multi-task! As soon as I have a lot on my plate, The Travelling Chopsticks get pushed to the curb side. All inspiration dries […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!