The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jamie Oliver's Baked Cod Wrapped in Bacon! 2 weeks ago When I left Singapore in 2010 to move to Mexico (to literally move in with this boy I had been having a long distance relationship with for the past year or so), I moved with a suitcase. I sold or gave away most of my furniture and packed down a few boxes of personal possessions […]
- Beef Stroganoff with Mushrooms 3 weeks ago I have come to the realisation during my few months in Brasilia, that things I had taken for granted as staple produce, can be really hard to get a hold of here. Everytime you move to a new country, you expect there to be differences and you may not always be able to get hold […]
- Introducing The HUNT Guides 3 months ago Over the last few years, I have been incredibly lucky that I have been able to travel as much as I have, and have had the opportunity to eat at some absolutely wonderful places. So when I was approached by my good friend Andrea who works at The HUNT to write a guest post for […]
- Thaipusam: A Walk with God 3 months ago Hello there Dear Readers, I am back! After a wonderful self-imposed break from blogging, I am now recharged and inspired with lots of wonderful stories to tell you and recipes to share. In order to kick-off The Travelling Chopsticks for 2014, I have the perfect post to share with you- the Hindu...
- Wishing You All A Merry Christmas! 5 months ago I was really hoping that I would be able to publish another post before I left for the holidays, but it seems as though I am running out of time! Does anyone else feel as though time seems to speed up just before Christmas?! Tonight my Peruvian and I will start our long trek home […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!