The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Food, Street Art and Horses - A Weekend Getaway in Sao Paulo! 5 days ago There was a time when C and I were living in Mexico City that we felt the need to flee. Run away from the noise, hide from the crowds and shun the traffic – just for a few days, just to get our breath back. Every couple of months, we would pack our bags, throw […]
- C's Stellar Roast Chicken 2 weeks ago If there is one thing that everyone should have in their cooking repertoire is a good roast chicken! However roast chicken can be difficult to get right! How do you get that wonderful crispy skin but not overly dry breast meat? This is a question I have tried to figure out for many years. I […]
- Cruising in the "Caribbean" of the Amazon 3 weeks ago A few weeks ago, my Peruvian and I along with another couple went on a fantastic trip to the Amazon. Well, to be more precise, a cruise on the Tapajos River up in the North of Brazil. And what an experience it was. Prior to the trip I had no real idea what I was […]
- Jamie Oliver: Fighting for Food Education for Every Child! 2 months ago Those of you who are regular readers of The Travelling Chopsticks, know that Jamie Oliver is one of my favourite chefs. Not only do I really enjoy his cookbooks and recipes as they are consistently spot on, but I love and support what he stands for: Bringing back real food to our tables. Jamie...
- Tzatziki Sauce 2 months ago If anyone is planning on grilling this weekend and looking for a great condiment to go with your meat – give tzatziki a go! This is a classic Greek sauce, that is served cold and is made from plain yoghurt, cucumber and mint and it pairs perfectly with grilled meat. It really brightens the dish...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!