The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hey Presto: Pesto! 6 months ago Another quick recipe for you all today – and one that is so simple and so straightforward, I’m not sure why I don’t make it more often. Fresh basil pesto. Pesto is one of those sauces that in my opinion works with nearly everything, not just pasta! With it’s robust and fresh flavour, I use...
- Zucchini Carbonara 6 months ago So, I posted this picture a few days ago on my LCHF Club instagram account, and have got quite a few requests for the recipe: Carbonara with zucchini noodles – it is quick, easy and delicious. It doesn’t matter if you are watching your carb intake like I am or not, as it is a […]
- Food, Street Art and Horses - A Weekend Getaway in Sao Paulo! 8 months ago There was a time when C and I were living in Mexico City that we felt the need to flee. Run away from the noise, hide from the crowds and shun the traffic – just for a few days, just to get our breath back. Every couple of months, we would pack our bags, throw […]
- C's Stellar Roast Chicken 7 months ago If there is one thing that everyone should have in their cooking repertoire is a good roast chicken! However roast chicken can be difficult to get right! How do you get that wonderful crispy skin but not overly dry breast meat? This is a question I have tried to figure out for many years. I […]
- Cruising in the "Caribbean" of the Amazon 8 months ago A few weeks ago, my Peruvian and I along with another couple went on a fantastic trip to the Amazon. Well, to be more precise, a cruise on the Tapajos River up in the North of Brazil. And what an experience it was. Prior to the trip I had no real idea what I was […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!