The Travelling Chopsticks
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cochinita Pibil - Bringing a little bit of Mexico to Brazil 1 day ago Mexico City will always have a very special place in my heart. In fact a year and a half after leaving Mexico, both C and I still miss the country, the life we had, and our friends dearly. The older more travel weary Foreign Service Officers say that your first post is always your favourite, […]
- Bar Do Mercado 1 week ago Brasilia is not known for being a ‘happening’ or ‘hip’ city, on the contrary, Brasilia is quite frankly known for being dull. This man-made city lacks the natural vibe and buzz that most other cities in Brazil, Latin America, the world have. This is a sentiment that I won’t contradict,...
- Breathtaking Buzios 3 months ago Move over Playa del Carmen, step aside Phuket – even you Bali, you can take a seat, as a new beach town has swept in and claimed first place for “Alex’s favourite beach spot”, and that is Buzios. Located 167km northeast of Rio de Janeiro lies Armação dos Buzios more commonly known as...
- Smokey Bacon Jam! 8 months ago Guys – do I have a treat in store for you today!! BACON JAM! Yes, you did read that right! Bacon Jam is probably one of the most amazing food creations that I have come across, its sweet, its savoury and its smoky all at the same time. Basically it is the best jam you […]
- Thin Crust Cauliflower Pizza! 8 months ago Last night I made an experiment in my kitchen – an experiment which had fantastic results. I made a pizza without a trace of flour/starch/gluten! I made a cauliflower pizza. For those of you who are familiar with the LCHF lifestyle – this will be nothing new for you. However for those of you...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Travelling Chopsticks has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!