Latest Blog Posts »
- 11 Reasons why you should go to Stevenson Unbound 1 week ago Stevenson Unbound is this afternoon! Here are 11 Reasons why you should go to Stevenson Unbound, courtesy of writer, musician, spoken-word performer and event mastermind Andrew C. Ferguson. (I’m reason #7, fancy that!) More on Facebook.Filed under: Writing Tagged: edinburgh, Robert Louis...
- Angry bunny. 2 months ago This character was staring up at me on my walk to work this morning. He does not seem pleased to have been discarded, and on such a wet day. Is he a famous character that in my cultural ignorance I am missing? I hope so. Otherwise it is just an angry bunny, and who wants…
- The puzzle of peeling one's meal. 2 months ago Friends had us over for a lovely dinner last night. Our first course consisted of soft-boiled quails’ eggs, mayonnaise, and sea salt. Delicious! There is something quite satisfying about the puzzle of peeling one’s meal.Filed under: Foibles Tagged: Food, photography
- No wooden sticks left. 1 month ago In retrospect, this is a fairly innocuous sign. It just seemed so dire when I saw it as if it had been a statement on all the wooden sticks, anywhere, ever.Filed under: Foibles Tagged: photography
- Golden darker days. 2 months ago I wish I had an inspirational quote to go with this photo. Something that said how life sucks sometimes and then all you have to do is look through the light through the trees and you have the hope to go on, something fantastically cheesy like that. It’s a nice thought, that life is comprised…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » cygnoir.net has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!