Well, That Was Different
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Many and Varied Properties of Stuff 2 days ago Our household effects (HHE) arrived last week. As anticipated, it was insane. As in: defying the laws of physics. No way was it all going to fit in this house! (No photos, as I’ve been told several times that they are “triggering” for some expats…) So, for the last several days, we’ve...
- Miscellaneous Observations From My Half-Empty House 3 weeks ago Over the weekend, we unpacked the last boxes that had been stored since 2011. Some of the stuff then went straight into plastic bins and back into a storage unit! We don’t want to fool with any knick-knacks or artwork until everything is here. But the point is, we are no longer looking at boxes....
- So Much Stuff... 1 month ago I haven’t posted for a month. What have I been doing for nearly that all time? Dealing with Stuff! We moved into the house a week ago, after getting the biggest project done. The Pergo is gone, as well as the awful tile floors in the foyer, kitchen and bathroom, thanks to my menfolk and a […]
- Happy To Be Home 2 months ago The trip home last week was about as much fun as you might expect, given that it involved waking up at 3 AM, a head cold, two airsick cats, fully-booked flights, and dirty old DeGaulle airport. However, as trailing spouses always say: it’s just one day out of your life. You can get through it!...
- Not Looking Back 2 months ago In which our Foreign Service life is capped off with a white supremacist speech by a ridiculous orange man.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Well, That Was Different has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!