Well, That Was Different
Latest Blog Posts »
- Vesele Vanoce v Praze! 2 days ago Last week, my daughter and I decided to hop a train to Prague for a couple of nights. She had not visited since we left in 2004.It was interesting the places that she remembered with laser-like precision. Sparky’s toys tore (still there) and the Big Ben Bookshop (departed, alas) were among them....
- 84 Books 1 week ago Every year, before pulling out the Christmas decorations, I clean. That’s not the only time I clean, of course. But it is pretty much the only time when I really give the bookshelves a good cleaning. I don’t know why I do this. Maybe I am concerned that Santa is checking his list for people...
- Here's How It Should Be 2 weeks ago So, I requested information from our onward post. I was put on the newsletter list, which is great. I can remember the days when posts wouldn’t even do that. But, I was told that I could get the welcome materials on the Department intranet. You know, that “open net” to which I have no...
- Tuscany in Monochrome 2 months ago More playing around with the monochrome setting on my camera. Photos of the villa where we stayed, Pistoia, and Pisa. You really have to work to take a bad photo in Tuscany! I love how some of these turned out. Click any photo to view a slideshow.Filed under: Arty Stuff, Road Trips, So Not Austria
- Italian Adventure Part 2 2 months ago The last full day of our trip, we drove to Pisa for the day. It is kind of a tourist trap, honestly, but like most of these towns in Italy, justifiably so. Once you get past the sketchy African guys trying to sell you fake Rolexes in the parking lot, you join the flow of […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Well, That Was Different has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!