Well, That Was Different
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wandering at Wilanów 1 week ago Warsaw is a Jekyll and Hyde city—the winter definitely being Hyde. It’s a beast, no question about it. I am glad I don’t have to go through it again—and so are my lungs. This last winter seemed to drag on forever, with an unusually cold, wet spring that was hard on crops and people alike....
- What Doesn't Kill Us Makes Us Stronger 2 weeks ago Tale of an introverted Foreign Service spouse.
- I went to Zambia for that peanut butter 2 months ago Once upon a time, shortly after our arrival in Prague, a first-time corporate expatriate spouse came over for coffee. Now, on top of being totally new to overseas life, she was really wasn’t the brightest bulb in the box. She certainly was not representative of corporate spouses, either! But she...
- Warsaw: Five Pros and Cons 2 months ago “Five Pros and Cons” posts are something of a Foreign Service tradition. So, here’s my personal take on Warsaw for anyone who may be thinking of bidding on, or accepting an assignment here. Pro # 1: Public Transportation Of course, all European cities have great public transportation compared...
- Last Trip to Krakow 2 months ago Visiting Krakow's Kosciuszko Mound and the Wieliczka Salt Mines.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Well, That Was Different has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!