Well, That Was Different
Latest Blog Posts »
- Well Hello There, 2018 2 months ago This blog has slowed down a lot lately. That may be a good thing! I started blogging almost ten years ago, just as we were gearing up to move back overseas after seven years in the States. I was plenty busy at the time, with two kids, a home business, and a major international move […]
- The Christmas Curve Part Deux 3 months ago Three years ago, in 2014, I blogged about how our Christmases have changed over the years. The Christmas Curve was about how our tiny newlywed tree nearly three decades ago grew into a Beast over the years. As did the whole Christmas production line, (wo)manned chiefly by yours truly. From cards...
- It's Not About Your Daughters! 3 months ago Or your sisters, or your mothers, or your girlfriends, or your wives. Listen up, nice guys.
- In Which I Unexpectedly Win an Award and Predictably Have Something to Say About It 4 months ago The speech I made in my head while receiving the Tragen award at the AAFSW Awards ceremony.
- First Side Hustle: Photography 4 months ago Post-FS project! A selection of photos from WTWD are now available for purchase on SmugMug. :)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Well, That Was Different has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!