Well, That Was Different
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy To Be Home 4 days ago The trip home last week was about as much fun as you might expect, given that it involved waking up at 3 AM, a head cold, two airsick cats, fully-booked flights, and dirty old DeGaulle airport. However, as trailing spouses always say: it’s just one day out of your life. You can get through it!...
- Not Looking Back 2 weeks ago In which our Foreign Service life is capped off with a white supremacist speech by a ridiculous orange man.
- All The Little Things 3 weeks ago Warsaw is lovely at this time of year. I’ve been making the most of it: getting outside every day, walking for miles, hanging out at cafés, and having dinner on our tiny balcony under the bemused gaze of the neighbors. Everyone seems to be happy during the short Polish summer, congregating at...
- Pre-Move Stress Disorder 2 months ago The endless struggle to exert control over a life in which you have very little control!
- Warsaw Pride Parade 2 months ago If there is one thing I never could have predicted that I’d be doing during our tour in über-Catholic Poland, it would be participating in a LGBT Pride parade! But when the opportunity presented itself, I was all in. Because I’m against mean, nosy, self-righteous people. Why can’t we all...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Well, That Was Different has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!