Well, That Was Different
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Break from Baroque: Maria am Gestade 5 days ago I am so glad I found out about these quick tours of various sites around the city that are offered by a member of our local women’s association.
- I'm Not Much of a Shopper But... 2 weeks ago …set me loose in a thrift store, and I have been known to walk out with a few things
- A Red-Letter Day in Vienna 2 weeks ago First of all, we accidentally wandered into Vienna’s May Day celebrations this morning while out walking, and I am so mad I didn’t have my camera! Next year, I am definitely going out to take pictures. Here’s a photo from the newspaper, though. International Worker’s Day is...
- Duernstein in der Wachau 3 weeks ago This weekend we made a day trip out to D
- How Does My Garden Grow? 3 weeks ago Pretty well, so far.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Well, That Was Different has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!