Well, That Was Different
Latest Blog Posts »
- In Which I Unexpectedly Win an Award and Predictably Have Something to Say About It 2 weeks ago The speech I made in my head while receiving the Tragen award at the AAFSW Awards ceremony.
- First Side Hustle: Photography 3 weeks ago Post-FS project! A selection of photos from WTWD are now available for purchase on SmugMug. :)
- First Note From The Other Side 1 month ago Several people have asked me what I intend to do with this blog now that we are out of the Foreign Service. The FSO’s last official day on the job was September 30, so now we really are out. I’m thinking about where I want to go with WTWD. But meanwhile, a little update from […]
- The Many and Varied Properties of Stuff 2 months ago Our household effects (HHE) arrived last week. As anticipated, it was insane. As in: defying the laws of physics. No way was it all going to fit in this house! (No photos, as I’ve been told several times that they are “triggering” for some expats…) So, for the last several days, we’ve...
- Miscellaneous Observations From My Half-Empty House 3 months ago Over the weekend, we unpacked the last boxes that had been stored since 2011. Some of the stuff then went straight into plastic bins and back into a storage unit! We don’t want to fool with any knick-knacks or artwork until everything is here. But the point is, we are no longer looking at boxes....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Well, That Was Different has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!