Family In Oz
Latest Blog Posts »
- Flat Whites Take Manhattan 4 years ago It was a sad day when I said goodbye to coffee in Melbourne. I loved the cafes, the lattes and the flat whites. The creaminess of a good cup of coffee is something I’ve been trying to achieve at home with … Continue reading →
- Adventures in "Re-patriothood": Part 1 4 years ago Yes, it’s been some time since I’ve updated my space. After being thrust into the holidays, new schools, and home improvements and repairs, I am finally ready to recount our adventures returning stateside. Thanks for reading. “Welcome back,” the customs agent muttered, barely …...
- New Zealand, Period. 5 years ago Gorgeous. Simply breathtaking. Period. Our trip to Queenstown, New Zealand was just that (minus a couple of 2 year old tantrums, fines at customs and a trip to the emergency room.) After hauling 13 bags from Australia (we were on our way home to … Continue reading →
- Bits of Aussie Influence for Christmas 5 years ago While we celebrated Christmas in Jersey, Australian influence was seen in the details. From reindeer sightings, or wait… are those kangaroos? to a glass ornament hanging on our tree, to Aussie Jingle Bells by Colin Buchanan, “Oh, jingle bells, jingle … Continue reading →
- Our Final Aussie Days 5 years ago Donning heavy coats and gloves before going out has me reminiscing our final days in Australia. We took our final trip down the Mornington Peninsula. Alone on gorgeous beaches in Portsea (barely warm enough for swimsuits) we took our last steps in rock … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Family In Oz has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!