Latest Blog Posts »
- Who said Spain is ALWAYS warm? 4 months ago First thing that people say when I tell them I live in Spain is “Oh you’re so lucky to have warm weather all the time!”. I have to bite my lip and nod, and maybe just come out with an outburst of “No, actually, it DOES get cold in Spain…...La entrada Who said Spain is...
- Getting over my fear of driving on the left hand side 5 months ago I must admit this was one of those things that worried me before moving here.
- Living in Valencia with a Young Family 4 months ago As the third largest city of Spain, Valencia has become a humble city that lies as the capital of the autonomous region of the country. Its port named Port of Valencia was admired as the 5th busiest port in Europe. From its founding day in 138 BC as a Roman...La entrada Living in Valencia with a...
- This is what Seth Godin would do 5 months ago Day three of being sick with the cold. I have been bed bound and it’s really boring me to tears. What better way to spend the day than to browse through the internet. I’m particularly find myself in Pinterest, ‘pinning’ semi pointless stuff and craft ideas that I probably...
- Den building with my 5 year old 5 months ago Last Friday was a day off from school for the smallest one. He caught a cold just before we flew to the UK and he can not seem to shake it off. I promised him before we came home that we will make a den in the garden and of...La entrada Den building with my 5 year old aparece primero en Life of Me.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Ria Brown has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!