Latest Blog Posts »
- Yilan Taiwan Part 2 ☆ Forte Dong-Shan Villa 5 days ago Hotel Forte Dong-Shan Villa was great for our small trip to Yilan, an hour train ride from Taipei. It is located in the same premises as the National Center For Traditional Arts which made our trip so much easier to access the National Center For Traditional Arts. For those who stayed there get...
- Yilan, Taiwan Part 1 ☆ National Center For Traditional Arts 1 week ago National Center For Traditional Arts in Yilan was nothing short of an amazing and entertaining place for our kids. Thanks to Kara and Josh, we made a quick two-day trip to Yilan from Taipei. We got on a fast train from Songshan Station in Taipei and it only took us an hour to get to […]
- XpatGirls Feature ☆ Fascinating India 1 week ago Interview By ExpatGirls My interview is featured under the Special Guest section on Xpat Girls here. Xpat Girls as its name suggests was created to be a hub for all expat girls around the world. The website also represents the voices of any individual who finds a home away from home, in other...
- Throwback Thursday ☆ Taipei In Instagram & 6 Impressions of Taiwan 1 week ago These photos pretty much summarize our trip to Taiwan during this past winter break in 2014 and New Year’s of 2015. I have posted those same images of our family trip in Taiwan on my Instagram account as well as my blog’s Facebook Fan Page. I have taken some other photos with my DSLR in […]
- Thursday Thoughts ☆ Welcome 2015 ☆ Being an Expat & Taipei Trip 2 weeks ago Beautiful guest bedroom at Josh & Kara’s. During this past winter break my family and I went to Taipei to see our 4 good friends, Josh, Kara, Sijen & Bryan, and their kids. Josh and Kara graciously hosted us in Taipei. They moved to Taipei at the same time as when we moved to Mumbai […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Differences To Know About Expat Living in Jakarta, Indonesia & Mumbai, India Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you were to compare two mega cities to live as expats, doing so with Jakarta of Indonesia aka a Big Durian and Mumbai of India aka a Maximum City would be a fun one, don’t you think? They are, in my opinion, very dynamic, vibrant, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!