Latest Blog Posts »
- The Westin Pune Koregaon Park ☆ Pune India 3 hours ago When we went to Pune, we stayed at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park. The decision was made for us because we went to Pune to accompany my husband’s business. We had a suite instead of two adjoining rooms because the suite was slightly less than paying for two rooms for us and it was more […]
- Aga Khan Palace ☆ Pune India 5 days ago I decided to visit Aga Khan Palace because I was very intrigued by the history with the palace. The Aga Khan Palace played a role in the Indian freedom movement as it was used as a place where Mahatma Gandhi was interned. Mahatma Gandhi is someone whom I have always respected very much. To be […]
- Weekend In Pune ☆ India 6 days ago Sometimes we have so many social engagements for our kids over a weekend that I feel like I don’t really spend time with them. I chaperon my kids everywhere to their activities or parties, have a play date, feed them, socialize with our friends, and a weekend is done. My oldest daughter is 9...
- Monday Mode ☆ Neemrana Chikankari in Mumbai 1 week ago All the photos were taken with a VSCO Cam on my iPod Touch. Here is a post for you just in time for the Monday Mode today. I went to Croma at the Link Square on Linking Road across the street from KFC and I remembered that my friend, Rachel, told me that there is […]
- Monday Mode ☆ Zara Navy Dress 2 weeks ago This Zara dress is one of my favorite dresses that I own. It was a gift from my sisters for my birthday last year. My youngest sister picked it up at a Zara store in Tokyo. I like her style which is different from mine. When she picks an outfit for me, it usually makes […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Differences To Know About Expat Living in Jakarta, Indonesia & Mumbai, India Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you were to compare two mega cities to live as expats, doing so with Jakarta of Indonesia aka a Big Durian and Mumbai of India aka a Maximum City would be a fun one, don’t you think? They are, in my opinion, very dynamic, vibrant, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!