Latest Blog Posts »
- Friday Finds ☆ Ellipsis ☆ One of The Finest Restaurants in Mumbai India 1 day ago Ellipsis is a chic high-end dining in Mumbai that serves American and European food with a twist. Obviously I have not been to all the restaurants in town, but having been in Mumbai for a year and a half and heard of what expats call their top dining choices in Mumbai, it’s safe to say […]
- Tegallalang Handicraft Center in Ubud ☆ Bali Indonesia ☆ Throwback Thursday 2 days ago When you visit an island of Bali, you realize that Bali is much bigger than you’ve imagined. With the existing traffic, it can take a long time to get around, too. For instance, it took me about an hour and a half from the airport to our villa in Ubud. If you ever have a […]
- Lovely Souvenirs from Ubud ☆ Tegallalang Handicraft Center ☆ Bali Indonesia 3 days ago One of the most fun activities in Ubud, Bali to me when I visited was shopping. (If you are not familiar with Indonesia, Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District. Ubud is one of Bali’s major arts and culture centers. via Wikipedia If you have seen a movie “Eat […]
- Pasar Mayestik ☆ Jakarta Indonesia ☆ Throwback Thursday 1 week ago PASAR MAYESTIK To this day the biggest readership for my blog comes from Indonesia. I’d like to thank dear readers and stumble-upon visitors in Indonesia for coming to my blog even after I moved to India. I hope the information for Indonesia on my blog is not too outdated yet (I’m sure there is...
- Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Tin Boxes As Storage & Decoration ☆ Souvenirs From Jakarta Indonesia 1 week ago One of the items that I use almost daily today which I wish I had bought more back in Jakarta, Indonesia where I used to live, is tin boxes. Tin boxes are great for storage and I have them in many different rooms in my current home in Mumbai, India. These dotted tin boxes in […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Differences To Know About Expat Living in Jakarta, Indonesia & Mumbai, India Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you were to compare two mega cities to live as expats, doing so with Jakarta of Indonesia aka a Big Durian and Mumbai of India aka a Maximum City would be a fun one, don’t you think? They are, in my opinion, very dynamic, vibrant, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!