Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mode ☆ Mia Tui ☆ Fabulous Bags For All Reasons 5 days ago My friend, Sarah, gave me a beautiful Mia Tui bag when we saw each other in Houston, Texas, this past summer. Mia Tui is a bag brand which was founded in 2010 by a mom of two, Charlotte, while she lived in Vietnam with her family. All the Mia Tui purses are created in Vietnam […]
- Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Starbucks in Hakodate ☆ Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse 1 week ago During the summer holidays in 2014, we made a trip to Hokkaido, Japan. Our first stop was in Hakodate, Hokkaido for one day before we headed to Sapporo. From Tokyo all the way to Hokkaido we took “shinkansen”, a bullet train. There is a whole another post to be written on our fun ride on […]
- Le Petit Society Interview 1 week ago My Interview Style My Kid / Chuzai Living Le Petit Society is an Asian base children’s fashion brand founded by a Singaporean couple, Robyn and Dylan. I had two wonderful opportunities to collaborate with Le Petit Society. My first collaboration with Le Petit Society came in May 2013 in this...
- My Gym ☆ Kids Activity Gym in Mumbai 2 weeks ago Did you land in Mumbai with a toddler of yours? You must have wondered how you can entertain your active child. I did last summer. There are not many places you can take your kids to play during the day in Mumbai unless your apartment has an outdoor play area. There are parks and playgrounds […]
- Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Chalkboard Quote ☆ Eleanor Roosevelt 2 weeks ago Eleanor Roosevelt was the First Lady and politician who devoted her life to fight for the human rights. I have a lot of respect for her and her way of living. She left many words of wisdom that have inspired many people in the world. This is only one example. It was encouraging to see […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Differences To Know About Expat Living in Jakarta, Indonesia & Mumbai, India Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you were to compare two mega cities to live as expats, doing so with Jakarta of Indonesia aka a Big Durian and Mumbai of India aka a Maximum City would be a fun one, don’t you think? They are, in my opinion, very dynamic, vibrant, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!