Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekend Get-Away ☆ Sheraton, Bandung ☆ Indonesia 4 days ago On the last weekend of April, 2013, I took a trip with my 3 kids and nanny to Bandung as my husband was away on his man-cation in Bali and Komodo island for a week. The weekend away in Bandung was a blast!!! I only wish my husband was there with us, but you know […]
- Monday Mode ☆ Milky Way Gems & Jewelry 1 week ago In Japan, there is a proverb “Sit on a rock for 3 years” (“Ishi no ue ni mo 3 nen”). The origin of the saying means that if you continue to sit on a cold rock for 3 years, it’ll get warm. It refers to the philosophy that no matter how difficult and challenging it [...]
- Lunch Set Menu ☆ KOI Mahakam 2 weeks ago ＊日本語は下にあります。 I attended my first farewell get together last week with my Japanese friends. I have roughly a month left till our departure and it already started. Eight Japanese friends and I had lunch together at...
- Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta ☆ Indonesia 3 weeks ago Welcomed with fragrant Jasmine leis Hyatt Gold Course Rooms Restaurant Menu for the little ones was quite popular among our kids. Weather It started raining in the early afternoon, which was the pattern everyday during our stay in March. Apparently, the rainy season was not over in Yogyakarta in...
- Borobudur, Yogyakarta ☆ Street Photos 2 months ago On the second day of our stay in Borobudur in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, we did a sunrise tour at Borobudur. We all woke up at 4:00 a.m., so we all took a nap in the morning. The husbands kindly took our older children to a local restaurant for lunch for a change and adventure so that [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!