Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mode ☆ Le Petit Society & Safari Shirts 1 week ago I have been absent from the blog world for a while. Normally it’s hard for me to blog when I am on vacation visiting our families in the U.S. and Japan not to mention dealing with a jet-lag at the beginning. Even after getting adjusted, I feel tired by the end of the day taking […]
- Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Indian Antiques In Home 3 weeks ago Have you stepped into a home where you wonder if you have walked into a museum? That was how I felt when I went to my Japanese friend, Ako’s home. Can you believe that this is actually an expat’s home? Even thought Ako and her family settled down in Mumbai 3 years ago knowing that […]
- Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Tiffany Blue & Indian Design 2 months ago Home is where your heart is. That is what comes to me when I think of my friend, Sandra’s home. Sandra, an American expat in Mumbai, moved here from New York with her husband and 3 daughters 3 years ago. She created her new home in Mumbai a true home away from home. Sandra says […]
- Friday Finds ☆ Celejor Chocolatier & Bake Shop in Mumbai 3 months ago All the photos on this post were taken with a camera on iPod4 and edited with VSCO Cam. Celejor, a bake shop and chocolatier, seems a very popular patisserie chain in Mumbai. Celejor has stores everywhere in the city, so if you have been in Mumbai even for a while, I’m sure you have seen […]
- Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Dutch Design Meets India 3 months ago This is my Dutch friend’s home in Mumbai. I’ve had a privilege to know Rachel thanks to my middle daughter as she has been in the same kindergarten class as Rachel’s son and lucky for me, we have been neighbors. Rachel has been one of my very first friends I made in Mumbai and ever […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Differences To Know About Expat Living in Jakarta, Indonesia & Mumbai, India Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you were to compare two mega cities to live as expats, doing so with Jakarta of Indonesia aka a Big Durian and Mumbai of India aka a Maximum City would be a fun one, don’t you think? They are, in my opinion, very dynamic, vibrant, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!