Latest Blog Posts »
- Friday Finds ☆ Hearsch Bakery & Puff Pastry in Mumbai 1 day ago Puff pastry dough is useful, isn’t it? Everyone needs it once in a while for baking! Puff pastries can be used to make pigs in blankets. They are an easy snack and especially great for kids parties. I’ve been looking for non-spicy sausages in Mumbai and tried a bunch of different kinds. I...
- Monday Mode ☆ Le Petit Society Tribal Dresses 5 days ago This Le Petit Society tribal dress is my very first matching dress with my kids. It was fun to wear something that matched with my girls. My husband would not wear anything to match with me, not even something that suggest the smallest resemblance, so the only way for me to wear a matching outfit...
- Friday Finds ☆ Zanaaya Couture 1 week ago Zanaaya Couture is one of those places that I, as an expat, would have not been able to find unless my friend, Camille, had taken me. Zanaaya Couture boutique is in the area called Kemp’s Corner. Kemp’s Corner is known for an upmarket neighborhood in South Mumbai and there are beautiful...
- Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ My Work Space & WeWork 1 week ago I’m a wife. I’m a mom. I’m an expat living in Mumbai. I’m a blogger. When it comes to work space, I’m a domestic nomad. What I mean by “domestic nomad” is that I work at home and I have many spots I use at home as my work space. I might not have a […]
- Monday Mode ☆ Gap Flower Print Pants, Zara Shirt & Forever 21 Necklace 1 week ago shirt: ZARA pants: GAP necklace: Forever 21 I have been into combining a pair of colorful pants with a white or gray shirt these days. I find it easier for me to put more colors on the bottom than on the top. I love white and gray shirts and it’s clear if you take a […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Differences To Know About Expat Living in Jakarta, Indonesia & Mumbai, India Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you were to compare two mega cities to live as expats, doing so with Jakarta of Indonesia aka a Big Durian and Mumbai of India aka a Maximum City would be a fun one, don’t you think? They are, in my opinion, very dynamic, vibrant, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!