Latest Blog Posts »
- Easy Halloween DIY ☆ Spider Web & Spiders 1 day ago Have I told you that I’m the biggest procrastinator and good at doing things at the last minute? Well, working on this Halloween DIY on a night before this year’s Halloween and publishing this DIY post on the Halloween Day says a lot, doesn’t it? At least I can say I did it! If I […]
- Thursday Thoughts ☆ Expat Life in Mumbai ☆ Safety 2 days ago All the photography on this post was taken with an iPod Touch. 日本文は英語の下です。 It seems that the security and safety overseas is one of the first and utmost concerns that people have when they first find out their assignments overseas especially for women and families with little...
- Monday Mode ☆ H&M Sheer Maxi Skirt & Gap Denim Jacket 4 days ago Since I moved to India, I have only worn a pair of shorts a couple of times. I have worn dresses that are knee length or above knee lengths, but I usually wear them to a functions and not to walk around in town. Mumbai is relatively liberal and less conservative than the rest of […]
- Friday Finds ☆ Hearsch Bakery & Puff Pastry in Mumbai 1 week ago Puff pastry dough is useful, isn’t it? Everyone needs it once in a while for baking! Puff pastries can be used to make pigs in blankets. They are an easy snack and especially great for kids parties. I’ve been looking for non-spicy sausages in Mumbai and tried a bunch of different kinds. I...
- Monday Mode ☆ Le Petit Society Tribal Dresses 1 week ago This Le Petit Society tribal dress is my very first matching dress with my kids. It was fun to wear something that matched with my girls. My husband would not wear anything to match with me, not even something that suggest the smallest resemblance, so the only way for me to wear a matching outfit...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Differences To Know About Expat Living in Jakarta, Indonesia & Mumbai, India Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you were to compare two mega cities to live as expats, doing so with Jakarta of Indonesia aka a Big Durian and Mumbai of India aka a Maximum City would be a fun one, don’t you think? They are, in my opinion, very dynamic, vibrant, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!