Latest Blog Posts »
- Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Girl's Birthday Party in Pink 6 hours ago I had the second party of November for my second child only one week after my first party of the month for my first girl. It’s a celebration marathon for me starting from the month of October for Halloween. (Living in Mumbai, India, Diwali is a big part of celebration in the same season.) I’m...
- Friday Finds ☆ StyleCracker Borough ☆ Design Market in Mumbai India 4 days ago All the photography was taken on my iPod Touch 4. I had a chance to visit StyleCracker Borough 2014 held at the Mahalaxmi Race Course, Mumbai. It was like a pop-up shopping mall with many local designers which was very exciting! It reminded me of the Brightspot Market in Jakarta, Indonesia which...
- Girls Sleepover Party Made Easy 1 week ago I hosted a sleepover birthday party for my oldest daughter per her request. I wanted the group to be small, but it was difficult as kids tend to belong to clicks and if you invite just one or two from a group, that would cause some issues. My rule for picking guests was that my […]
- Paint Shop in Mumbai ☆ Empire Paint Center 1 week ago I have been asked about the paint shop I used and the chalkboard paint I used on our chalkboard wall in the foyer, so here is the information on the paint shop in Mumbai. When I first moved to Mumbai, I was overwhelmed by the challenges to navigate this mega city because I didn’t have […]
- Wood Carving Frame Shops in Mumbai ☆ Craft Wood Art & Hassaan Wood Antics Specialist 1 week ago All the photos in this post were taken with VSCOCam on my iPod Touch. I posted this photo above on my Instagram account recently and many people asked me about frame shop information, so here it is. The shop above in the photo had many cute frames, but the prices I was given were very […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Differences To Know About Expat Living in Jakarta, Indonesia & Mumbai, India Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you were to compare two mega cities to live as expats, doing so with Jakarta of Indonesia aka a Big Durian and Mumbai of India aka a Maximum City would be a fun one, don’t you think? They are, in my opinion, very dynamic, vibrant, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Chuzai Living has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!