Latest Blog Posts »
- 15 Perfect Things to Do in Summer in Barcelona 2 months ago Every time summer rolls around in Barcelona, there seem to be about a million things to do all of a sudden. The good weather definitely brings along a helping of good times. Between traditional celebrations, classic Barcelona fun, and a happily contagious laid-back attitude, there are nearly...
- Wine & Painting Comes to Barcelona 4 months ago Recently, an invitation popped into my inbox I couldn’t resist – a night of painting and wine in a brand-new place that had opened up: ArteBar Barcelona. I’d been curious about wine and painting classes, but hadn’t had the chance to try one for myself. So, off I headed for an evening of...
- Finding Barcelona's Best Food With Wanderbeak 5 months ago The post Finding Barcelona’s Best Food With Wanderbeak appeared first on Barcelona Blonde.
- 8 Reasons You Should Definitely Visit La Pedrera 5 months ago There are plenty of great things to see in Barcelona – but there aren’t many that are as spectacular as La Pedrera, officially called Casa Milà. This gorgeous building is one of the two houses famous architect Antoni Gaudí designed on the grand Passeig de Gràcia. Though there are plenty of...
- Is Barcelona Overrated? 6 months ago The post Is Barcelona Overrated? appeared first on Barcelona Blonde.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ¡Hola Yessica! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!