Latest Blog Posts »
- Wine & Painting Comes to Barcelona 2 months ago Recently, an invitation popped into my inbox I couldn’t resist – a night of painting and wine in a brand-new place that had opened up: ArteBar Barcelona. I’d been curious about wine and painting classes, but hadn’t had the chance to try one for myself. So, off I headed for an evening of...
- Finding Barcelona's Best Food With Wanderbeak 3 months ago The post Finding Barcelona’s Best Food With Wanderbeak appeared first on Barcelona Blonde.
- 8 Reasons You Should Definitely Visit La Pedrera 3 months ago There are plenty of great things to see in Barcelona – but there aren’t many that are as spectacular as La Pedrera, officially called Casa Milà. This gorgeous building is one of the two houses famous architect Antoni Gaudí designed on the grand Passeig de Gràcia. Though there are plenty of...
- Is Barcelona Overrated? 3 months ago The post Is Barcelona Overrated? appeared first on Barcelona Blonde.
- Learning to Love Downtown L.A. (Well, Almost) 3 months ago L.A. is perhaps the most frustrating city I’ve ever been to. A permanent snarl of traffic in an endless sprawl of a city, with many areas that are ugly and others that are flat-out dangerous, Los Angeles isn’t exactly the easiest city to get to grips with. But there is one place I feel like...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ¡Hola Yessica! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!