Japan As I Find It
Latest Blog Posts »
- Challenge of the Week #1 : Friendship 2 weeks ago This week I thought long and hard about my first weekly challenge. I truly value all of the ideas contributed by readers, please keep them coming. However, I wanted my first challenge to be of benefit not only to me, but also to those who live in Japan or in a country different to their...
- Tokyo Challenge: Week 1 3 weeks ago There is no place on Earth like Tokyo, Japan. I am 100% convinced of that. I have not been to or read about every city in the world but I am certain that there are very few cities as unique as Tokyo. Before you ask, no, I am not basing this on any research but I have travelled to many places, I...
- An Apology and A Request: Don't Give Up On Me. 3 weeks ago I must
- Celebrating St. Patrick's Day in Tokyo, Japan. 3 months ago St. Patrick's Day is a holiday that is celebrated all over the globe by those who are Irish but also by many who are not.
- Two Years On: The Devastating Tsunami in Japan 3 months ago Tomorrow, March 11th 2013 marks the second anniversary of the devastating earthquake and tsunami that hit the northwest of Japan, cutting short the lives of over 20,000 people. It is a day that will be forever etched on the minds of those who live here, of those with family and friends who live...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Japan As I Find It has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!