Latest Blog Posts »
- Where we stayed: The Bellevue Manila 1 week ago I have a confession: Metro Manila makes me anxious. In fact, I wish I don’t have to go through the Philippines’ capital city whenever I go back to my first home, in the south. Why? Because I am not familiar with the place and the stories and news of crime don’t help erase my anxiety. […]
- Beach time during Ramadan in Dubai 1 month ago Ramadan, the holy month in the Islamic calendar, started last June 6 and with it, the world’s 1.6 billion Muslims fast from dawn to dusk for the next 30 days. During this period of fasting and prayer, followers of Islam will abstain from eating and drinking until they break their fast each...
- Prague with kids 2 months ago I took my two children to Prague last month without any fear. The city of a hundred spires is pretty easy to navigate, safe, with excellent public transport and offers lots of things for adults with children to enjoy. Just for reference our trip to Prague was a short one: arriving Wednesday...
- A little change around here 1 month ago I woke up very early on a weekend, as I always do and realized, it’s been six weeks. Six weeks since I’ve been sleeping with my two precious children. Just the three of us in one bed. We’re not neatly lined up like in the picture all the time, sometimes, I’m in the middle and sometimes...
- Checking out the all day dining at Counter Culture Cafe 3 months ago What do you do on weekends? Us – we sometimes just take the Dubai Metro without any reason but just to enjoy the ride. Benjamin loves riding trains and the tram so we just hop on and go to the farthest end on some weekends, usually on Saturdays. Last weekend’s metro ride took us to […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.