Latest Blog Posts »
- Iftar at Radisson Blu Deira Creek Hotel 1 day ago Another week and the holy month of Ramadan comes to an end. Have you tried the best Iftars in the city? We were guests at the grand Iftar at Radisson Blu Deira Creek Hotel – one of my favorite hotels in Deira. It has majestic views of old Dubai, Dubai Creek in particular. We were […]
- Arriving in paradise that is The Maldives! 1 week ago The blog is not dead. Sorry for the long silence, my family and I were traveling and it was not easy to open the PC and sit down to write (especially with no mouse! God, I am half useless without a mouse). My last post was a little update about the kids. Well, the bored […]
- A little update on the kids 1 week ago Small update on the kids. Ramadan, which started more than two weeks ago, has dramatically changed the way Benjamin rolls with regards to his nap time. He used to sleep at around 12 noon and wake up at 2:30 pm before he and his care taker go down to meet Pristine from the school bus. […]
- Iftar at 3in1, Vida Downtown Dubai 2 weeks ago * This is part of the series of reviews for Iftars I have been to this Ramadan. * ** SCROLL DOWN FOR A CHANCE TO WIN IFTAR FOR 2 AT 3in1** Usually, almost everything in Dubai can be described using superlatives: biggest, tallest, grandest, most lavish, etc from buildings to cars to events to food...
- Iftar at Ewaan Restaurant, The Palace Downtown Dubai 2 weeks ago * This is part of the series of reviews for Iftars I have been to this Ramadan. * ** SCROLL DOWN FOR A CHANCE TO WIN IFTAR FOR 2 AT EWAAN ** Ewaan is an all-day dining restaurant at The Palace Hotel in Downtown Dubai that serves a tempting blend of Arabic and Oriental specialties. […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.