Latest Blog Posts »
- Benjamin's going to school soon! 1 day ago It’s inevitable. We just submitted school registration papers for Benjamin. I still can’t believe he’ll be going to school already. Wasn’t it just yesterday when he was still a baby who clings to me like a newborn sheep? I found an old pic of Pristine, my older daughter when she was the...
- Win with Rotana Twitter Party 3 days ago TWITTER PARTY ALERT! Please join us on Wednesday, 28th January for a twitter chat about rest, relaxation and pampering at the spa and win prizes! Who feels tired and worn out and could use some spa? I see hands raising! Me too, me too. Life at work and at home had been so hectic […]
- Win The Entertainer Dubai 2015! 5 days ago I don’t know about you but one of the top priorities we list down at the beginning of the year, every year, is to save up. With a very vibrant city like Dubai, I’d be honest, it is hard to save – especially if you love to eat out! Thankfully, there’s The Entertainer to save […]
- Icflix and Lumia 535 DSF 2015 deal 6 days ago Inny minny miny mo…which smartphone user are you? My husband is a Windows phone fan and is naturally, very intrigued with the new Lumia 535, the first Windows Phone from Microsoft with the Microsoft branding. Here are some highlighted specs of the Lumia 535: 5-inch IPS LCD (960 x 540) 1.2 GHz...
- Dubai rain in January and nostalgic over lanzones 1 week ago It’s raining in Dubai right now and while it’s still not full blown rain like in the tropics (because duh, this is not the tropics…), we’re happy with the cooler weather, gray skies and little pitter patters here and there. If only I brought an umbrella on my commute to work today though....
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.