Latest Blog Posts »
- #GraceGetFit Week 3: Why I workout in the morning 4 days ago Last week for Week 2, I talked about Why I workout during the weekend, so for this week, I’d like to share what time of day I choose to do my workouts. Three weeks has passed since I started my 14 weeks fitness challenge. THREE weeks! I am proud for keeping at it, without missing […]
- Should you give to beggars while traveling? 1 week ago One of the best things I love about traveling with my children is being able to impart lessons otherwise they could only see in television or read in books. They learn it first hand; sometimes it’s a joyful experience but sometimes, it’s a sad one. But nevertheless, they learn something...
- #GraceGetFit Week 2: Why I workout during the weekend 1 week ago …or why the weekend is not my rest day. Week 2 of my 14 week fitness challenge is done! My cousins came to visit us last Friday and found me in front of the television, playing my Chalean Extreme DVD and dumbbells sprawled on the floor. They asked me, “Why are you working out? It’s […]
- How do you spend the day in paradise? 1 week ago What did you do with the long Eid Al Adha weekend? I’ve been cleaning the house and the files on my PC (and my phone). I actually spend more time in the digital cleanup part, because I tend to look at photos and get stuck there. I’m actually looking at old photos again now. So, the […]
- Creekside Japanese Restaurant Friday Brunch 2 weeks ago The Sheraton Deira Creek Hotel & Towers has undergone refurbishment work in the past couple of months so when they opened again, we know we would want to check out their Japanese restaurant, especially after we heard from friends of their Friday brunch. From their website, “Every Friday,...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.