Latest Blog Posts »
- Accidental find in Deira 1 week ago Don’t you love how unexpected/wrong tuns end up with wonderful and surprising finds? We were out for lunch earlier today (the husband don’t want me to cook on my day off…cough) and on our way home, we got into a little of traffic on the way to Al Ittihad Road. My husband took a detour […]
- What to do in Dubai for a short trip 1 week ago What is a “short” trip? Well, it depends on an individual’s perception of time. A few hours of layover time? 24 hours? A few days maybe? I often get emails like, “I’ll be in Dubai for a short layover what do you suggest I do? Where do I go? Must not miss places?” “I don’t […]
- 7 Reasons Why I Love Traveling with my daughter 1 week ago I’ve written about it before, having children did not stop me from wanting to travel. The time I told my husband I’m going to visit my parents in the Philippines (we were living in Japan that time) bringing a barely year old baby, he thought I was crazy and was only asking for unnecessary extra...
- World Art Dubai 2016 2 weeks ago Did you know the art event last week at the Dubai World Trade Center? Were you there? World Art Dubai brought together global and regional accessible artists and galleries, and introduced them to the international community here in Dubai. The massive exhibition hall at the World Trade Center...
- How does watching a sunset make you feel? 3 weeks ago The one thing I look forward to when going home after work and aboard the Dubai Metro? Sunsets. I know they are beautiful and Instagrammable. I wish more would really notice and appreciate the show in the sky at the end of the day, no matter where they are. I love that for a few minutes, the sky...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.