Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting ready for my 12-week fitness challenge 1 day ago My last fitness post was about How to Survive Your First Round of Insanity in mid-June 2014 when I finished the Insanity program. So it’s naturally that I got asked, what happened after that? I hope you are not thinking about my falling out from the fitness wagon…because I didn’t. Well, I...
- Where we stayed: Jetwing St. Andrews, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka 6 days ago I couldn’t wait to write the review for this hotel when we arrived in cool Nuwara Eliya after that scenic but rather challenging train ride from Colombo. I know I’ll have so much to say and because I don’t (more of can’t) really blog while on the road, my Moleskine diary is filled with...
- The one where ketchup won't ever belong! 1 week ago I could never understand *some* people from *certain* nationalities’ fascination about ketchup. I don’t really hate ketchup but I do believe just like any other condiments on Earth, it has its proper place. Personal preference? Yes, I would respect that but not like I won’t blog about your...
- Disney on Ice comes to Dubai! 1 week ago If you live in Dubai, you could not miss the huge billboard of Disney On Ice Rockin Ever After in Sheikh Zayed Road. It has been promoted and advertised extensively for months and then finally, it was opening night last night! I was invited to be at the media preview a few days prior to […]
- Train ride in Sri Lanka, to the mountains! 1 week ago After our glorious five days at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi resort in the paradise that is the Maldives, we were ready to go back to reality (I mean we really have to, at some point). You know, see people around who aren’t tourists in a small, secluded island, probably have some street food, get on […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.