Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas tree lighting event at Radisson Royal Hotel 2 days ago …or why the iPhone photography on low light really sucks. Yesterday, we were invited to see the Christmas tree lighting even at Radisson Royal Hotel. For the first time in weeks (maybe even months?) we were able to go out as a complete family. Usually, the other half would be very busy with work...
- Welcome, two-day weekend at last! 5 days ago I have a personal win: starting next week, I will be having TWO days off every week! After almost seven years of having only Fridays as off from work, I am so happy with this news. This is definitely something I have been praying for, for a long time now! Most of Dubai expats have […]
- Weaned. Finally. 1 week ago Hi, friends. I have big news: the weaning battle is over. And the boobies are victorious! I have been breastfeeding for almost 25 months but who’s counting? Certainly not the beneficiary of this wonderful thing called extended breastfeeding. Did I imagine him still wanting the breast at 25...
- Watatsumi in Le Meridien Mina Seyahi 1 week ago As much as we search for the best steak houses, we also look out for new Japanese restaurants opening around the city. Why? Because we get asked a lot – “Where is the best Japanese restaurant you know?” I want to mention restaurants other than the ones I always recommend. The concept at...
- Memories of Istanbul 1 week ago Around this very hour last week, I was in another world. Istanbul – Turkey’s largest city with well preserved heritage from Byzantine churches to Ottoman palaces was simply, breathtaking. It’s so different from the city I flew from. The season was winter, weather cool at 14C at daytime and a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.