Latest Blog Posts »
- Prague in May 1 week ago Prague is…a very charming and beautiful city. It’s so easy to fall in love with it, I know because I am in love with it. One of the best things to do while in the city is to simply wander around. The city is very easy to navigate and most of the interesting spots are […]
- It's been a while 1 week ago I drifted from blogging for a while. And if you may have noticed, on social media lately too (though I am still posting on Instagram but not Snapchatting, tweeting or updating my personal Facebook). But these past days or weeks have not been idle. I’m still working full time, taking care of the...
- Accidental find in Deira 2 months ago Don’t you love how unexpected/wrong tuns end up with wonderful and surprising finds? We were out for lunch earlier today (the husband don’t want me to cook on my day off…cough) and on our way home, we got into a little of traffic on the way to Al Ittihad Road. My husband took a detour […]
- What to do in Dubai for a short trip 2 months ago What is a “short” trip? Well, it depends on an individual’s perception of time. A few hours of layover time? 24 hours? A few days maybe? I often get emails like, “I’ll be in Dubai for a short layover what do you suggest I do? Where do I go? Must not miss places?” “I don’t […]
- 7 Reasons Why I Love Traveling with my daughter 2 months ago I’ve written about it before, having children did not stop me from wanting to travel. The time I told my husband I’m going to visit my parents in the Philippines (we were living in Japan that time) bringing a barely year old baby, he thought I was crazy and was only asking for unnecessary extra...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.