Latest Blog Posts »
- The Sunday Currently Vol. 4 1 week ago Happy Sunday! This Sunday Currently is a day late but anyway…hope you all had a great week. Ours was exciting with meeting some interesting creatures and getting inside a very cold, snow laden place in Dubai. Yes, there’s snow in Dubai, if you know where to go
- Ski Dubai snow penguins turns 5! 2 weeks ago Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you must know by now that there’s a ski resort inside a mall in Dubai. Ski Dubai is the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort which opened in 2005. This massive facility has 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area where you can ski (of course) and do...
- The Sunday Currently Vol. 3 3 weeks ago Happy Sunday! In Dubai/UAE, Sunday is when we’re back to work and school, having Fridays and Saturdays as our weekend. We had a crazy weekend weather with sandstorm and rain and crazy strong winds. It was definitely not a good idea to go out, though we did for my son’s swimming lessons (pool...
- Dubai Creek Harbour 4 weeks ago Last weekend, the kids and I went to “Rise”, a new outdoor entertainment on the Dubai Creek Promenade and could well be the coolest place to be in Dubai. Rise is open from now and every weekend from 2pm. Think of a place with lots of bean bags and sofas to just sit back, lounge […]
- The Sunday Currently Vol. 2 4 weeks ago Currently watching My son sleep. Aren’t sleeping children such a beauty to watch? He is 5 years old and still sleeps with me. While I try so hard to wake up early to get in exercise before going to work in the morning every day, sometimes, I spend ridiculous amount of time just watching my […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.