Latest Blog Posts »
- How I got my Japanese family name 3 days ago I was doing the car registration renewal process a few days back when the Emirati guy behind the counter at Tasjeel chit chatted me while he holds my car registration card, “So you are Japanese? You have a Japanese family name and nationality but you look Filipino!” If I attempt to count this...
- Tuesday's surprise: rain, in late March! 1 week ago Photo credit The National. You can find more photos of the rain here. After days of grey skies and wind and dust, we woke up to rain this morning. I know I heard some pitter patter at the break of dawn but didn’t realize it had been raining heavily outside. I mean, c’mon, it’s already […]
- International Women's Day and other updates 2 weeks ago Hello, beautiful people. If you are a woman reading this blog, hope you had a great day so far today. And at least got offered a seat on a busy train, even just for today. 8 March is International Women’s Day, an event held around the world to commemorate the struggle for women’s rights. There...
- #DaycationBrunch at Lapita Hotel 4 weeks ago Have you been to Dubai Parks and Resorts, the new leisure and theme park constituting 25 million square feet of land that houses Legoland Park, Legoland Water park, Motiongate Dubai and Bollywood Parks? I’ve been invited to witness the opening a couple of months back but didn’t get a chance...
- The Sunday Currently Vol. 4 1 month ago Happy Sunday! This Sunday Currently is a day late but anyway…hope you all had a great week. Ours was exciting with meeting some interesting creatures and getting inside a very cold, snow laden place in Dubai. Yes, there’s snow in Dubai, if you know where to go
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.