Latest Blog Posts »
- What to pack? Maldives edition 14 hours ago I must admit, in my years of travel, I’ve never been so nervous about packing than when the time we were headed to the Maldives. Why? Because there is nothing in the island except for the resort – meaning, there are no grocery stores, malls or convenient stores or pharmacies (although there is...
- Flavours of Southeast Asia at The Noodle House + Giveaway! 2 days ago What comes to your mind when you think of traveling to Southeast Asia? Rich culture? Friendly people? For me, it’s all that PLUS the food. I mean, mainly the food. Dubai is very far from Southeast Asia but that does not mean we have to wait to save up for flight tickets to be able […]
- Generation Creation Brunch at Mazina, The Address Dubai Marina 4 days ago Let’s take a break from the holiday and beach posts because it makes me want to go back to the Maldives. Desperately. Because, oh look…there’s a sandstorm brewing outside. Now that we’re back to Dubai, we do things “only in Dubai”. Hello, amazing brunches. We don’t often go out for...
- Precious time in paradise 1 week ago As working parents, my husband and I juggle too many things at the same time so once a year, we hit that point where we tell ourselves we need to get off the rat wheel. We need time to decompress. With the kids. We decided not to travel far this time – a 12 hour […]
- Sun protection in paradise with UV Skinz 1 week ago We traveled to the Maldives, the land of sun, sand and sea and never consumed a tub of sunscreen lotion. We were out in the beach every single day. How is that possible? The whole family had amazing skin protection thanks to UV Skinz, sun protective clothes that are stylish and carry a UPF rating...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.