Latest Blog Posts »
- Me, the party pooper 2 days ago I feel bad every time one of my children’s birthday nears. Don’t get me wrong, I am very grateful for another year of good health and thankful for each of the 365 days I hold them. But the usual and almost obligatory birthday parties (depending on which culture you came from!) or some sort of...
- Road trip from Nuwara Eliya to Kandy 3 days ago I’ve been meaning to write about Nuwara Eliya, that charming town located in a mountainous area in Sri Lanka right after we came back from our trip last July (wow, that really sounds like a long time ago) but somehow postponed and postponed it until now. Well, better late than never! The town of...
- #GraceGetFit Week 3: Why I workout in the morning 1 week ago Last week for Week 2, I talked about Why I workout during the weekend, so for this week, I’d like to share what time of day I choose to do my workouts. Three weeks has passed since I started my 14 weeks fitness challenge. THREE weeks! I am proud for keeping at it, without missing […]
- Should you give to beggars while traveling? 2 weeks ago One of the best things I love about traveling with my children is being able to impart lessons otherwise they could only see in television or read in books. They learn it first hand; sometimes it’s a joyful experience but sometimes, it’s a sad one. But nevertheless, they learn something...
- #GraceGetFit Week 2: Why I workout during the weekend 2 weeks ago …or why the weekend is not my rest day. Week 2 of my 14 week fitness challenge is done! My cousins came to visit us last Friday and found me in front of the television, playing my Chalean Extreme DVD and dumbbells sprawled on the floor. They asked me, “Why are you working out? It’s […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.