Latest Blog Posts »
- Gingerbread Tower Twitter Party! 3 days ago TWITTER PARTY ALERT! Please join us on 17th December for a twitter chat about Dubai’s most unique gingerbread house and win prizes! I love the festive season. Who wouldn’t? I am happy that even if we live in a predominantly Muslim country, the UAE is very tolerant with other beliefs, religions...
- When people gather and talk about their autobiographies 1 week ago I was at a function a few nights ago – a party to celebrate the Japanese Emperor Akihito’s birthday hosted by the consulate of Japan in the UAE. (If you’re a new reader, it may be worth a mention that my husband is Japanese that’s why we got this invitation.) It is a yearly event […]
- Win The Entertainer Fine Dining 2015! 1 week ago The Entertainer has become so massive that you’ve probably heard about it by now. I’ve written and raved about The Entertainer in this blog a few times before. In a nutshell, The Entertainer gives you Buy One Get One Free Offers to the best restaurants, activities, attractions, spas and...
- #GraceGetFit Week 9 &10: Falling off the wagon 1 week ago Did you see that coming? If there’s something I learned this year, especially the last 10 weeks, it’s that I know why it is very easy for people to jump into the fitness wagon – you know, an overcrowded gym a the new year roll in and then only half the crowd by February. I […]
- Dubai winter time is park time 2 weeks ago A couple of weekends ago, this happened. We went to the Ripe Food & Craft Market at Zabeel Park. Everyone’s talking about it and it’s like the “go to” event every Friday when winter starts in Dubai so I really wanted to see how’s it like. The Ripe Food & Craft Markets in Dubai, Abu Dhabi...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.