Latest Blog Posts »
- Why we left Dubai 4 days ago I don’t know how many times I’ve apologized for the lack of updates on this blog so I’m not going to do it now because I can’t promise to be consistent in writing with all the things currently going on in my life. But if you are reading this, thank you for still being here. […]
- Swimming with the whale sharks in Oslob, Cebu 2 months ago This year, I took the kids again to the Philippines so they can spend the rest of their summer vacation (2 months!) after our 10 days vacation in Japan. We started to let them stay with my parents starting from last year because they’re better off there than being cooped up indoors in Dubai...
- Splash n Party: the newest kids aqua park in town 2 months ago I’m going to make this post short – have you been to the kids aqua park in Jumeirah called Splash n Party? I’ve heard of this place for a long time and seen pictures on social media uploaded by other bloggers but never really got to check it out with the kids because the invites were […]
- Lapita Hotel's daycation brunch: why it's perfect for families 2 months ago Before I continue to write about my huge backlog i.e., blog posts about our travels last summer, let’s take a break and see what we’ve been up to lately. I can’t believe it’s November already. Wasn’t it just yesterday when the new year rung in? It’s scary how fast time flies. One more...
- Visiting Japan's small town charm 3 months ago I’ve been thinking a lot about Japan lately. I blame my husband – we have been watching Japanese news on the TV almost every night at bed time. Everything sounds and feels familiar once again. I blame my mother in law who, right now got addicted to sending Japanese foodstuff lately. Or this is...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.