Latest Blog Posts »
- Vacation can't come sooner 14 hours ago Hi, how was your weekend? Ours was spent just at home, rummaging through things, cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. Also, I had a very strong urge to pack. The kind of OMG-I’m-going-for-vacation-I-need-to-pack kind of excitement that can’t be helped. My daughter asked me when we’re going and I...
- McDonald's UAE, Coca Cola, Ford, Sony & Rainbow Milk engage in a throwback chat on Twitter! 3 days ago It’s #ThrowBack Thursday time, the day gets flooded with photos of old memories and it appears that McDonald’s UAE, Coca Cola, Ford, Sony and Rainbow Milk have decided to join the fun. Celebrating the launch of their nostalgic “1955 Burger”, McDonald’s UAE tweeted this: Shortly after...
- Atisuto: Hip, trendy and authentic Japanese 1 week ago Is there a big demand of Japanese cuisine in Dubai lately? Judging from the number of new Japanese food joints, authentic or fusion, opening in Dubai lately, it definitely seems so. And of course, we are always curious to check it out. We already have a favorite Japanese restaurant that we...
- Street Nights at JBR 1 week ago NOTE: This event ran from 30th April to 9th May so it has ended at the time of this writing. However, I’ll be offering tips you can make use of to make your street nights experience better the next time they do it again. We’re seeing more and more of these culture events in Dubai […]
- It's Mother's Day and I'm the bad person tonight 2 weeks ago It’s Mother’s Day and I came home from a full day’s work. It’s 37 degrees Celsius (98.6F) in Dubai at 6 pm. Our house is a good 20 minutes walk from the nearest Metro station. I am drenched in sweat. Sunday is normal work day in the UAE (Middle East) so don’t be surprised why […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.