Latest Blog Posts »
- The most common question expats get 2 days ago Another year is about to start so we get the most generic of questions from family and friends back home, “You’re still there?” We’re about to welcome another year in Dubai. Didn’t we come here and intend to stay for a few years? You know, just to test the waters? (As of this writing,...
- Bohol Countryside Tour in one day 1 week ago After our tour of Panglao island and our wonderful time at one of Bohol’s finest resorts, The Bellevue Bohol, next up on our itinerary is the not to be missed “countryside tour” of the island. We moved to Bohol island’s capital city of Tagbilaran after checking out from our Panglao island...
- Dubai night lights at Kris with a View 1 week ago There’s just something about the city lights at night. I love watching them and I love gazing at them more from an elevated location. Actually, there are a few places in Dubai where I like to go to see the city lights at night and one of those places is at the 19th floor of […]
- What I learned from living alone again after 13 years 1 week ago I think there are two types of people: one who loves being in the constant company of people and people who find solitude when alone. The alone but never lonely kind of people. As weird as it sounds, they do exist. Recently, I lived alone in our two bedroom apartment in Dubai for a few […]
- See the beautiful sights of Dubai from the sky 2 weeks ago Taking a break from posts and features of my recent trip to the Philippines, here’s another way to see Dubai… Known as the city of luxury shopping, futuristic architecture and energetic night life, Dubai has even more to offer than originally thought. As exciting as the city is from land,...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.