Latest Blog Posts »
- Job Seeker Alert: Important Things To Consider Before Applying for a Job in Dubai 14 hours ago Just after I came back from vacation, I received a bunch of emails from readers of this blog asking how to go about finding/landing a job in Dubai so I thought I’d share some important things to consider before you hop on that plane! Do share your job seeking tips in the comments. Top photo […]
- Flavours on Two brunch + a giveaway! 6 days ago Don’t let this modest-sized door fool you. Inside Flavours of Two, Towers Rotana, is an extensive array of international cuisine that truly impresses even the perpetual Dubai Friday brunch-er. Although the buffet is not set in a massive room, there was such a wide selection of foods and a live...
- Mall of the World diorama 1 week ago We were at the Emirates Towers a few days ago to dine at The Noodle House (see the review here and enter the contest to win a 3-course dinner for two) and saw an interesting diorama of the proposed, Mall of the World – the massive Dubai project that will house the world’s biggest mall […]
- My daughter might want to become a nun 1 week ago It’s been a while since I talked about my daughter here. Her name is Pristine and she’ll be turning 11 before the year ends. Where did all the time go? Yes, I ask that question once in a while. She was only three years old when we moved to Dubai almost 8 years ago and […]
- What to pack? Maldives edition 1 week ago I must admit, in my years of travel, I’ve never been so nervous about packing than when the time we were headed to the Maldives. Why? Because there is nothing in the island except for the resort – meaning, there are no grocery stores, malls or convenient stores or pharmacies (although there is...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.