Latest Blog Posts »
- How I spent one week in Austria 1 week ago As if I needed scarier reality check that time flies so quickly other than the fact that we’re in the last quarter of the year, it has been a year since I traveled solo to Austria. It was a spontaneous trip, a ‘just go’ sort of thing. When I got back, I had all the best […]
- Staying home for Eid Al Adha 2016 2 weeks ago Hello. Do you have friends in the UAE on Facebook posting their out of town trips lately? I’m seeing a lot of people on my timeline either in Barcelona, somewhere in Europe, New York or Maldives. Or even to the mountains of Hatta and the beaches of Jumeirah. There’s no traffic on the roads...
- Back at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati 2 weeks ago On my travels, visiting different cities, there are cities where I can say, “I can definitely live here!” and cities where I can say otherwise. One of those cities that’s so difficult to like is sadly, my own birth country’s capital of Manila. And this situation hasn’t changed much when I...
- Win an all weather Catalyst Case for iPhone! 3 weeks ago School has started again in Dubai and my kids are back from their long summer vacation spent in the tropical country where there are a lot of water action. Of course, I would want to take photos of them near or in the water but have you been to the beach or pool and feel […]
- The most common question expats get 2 months ago Another year is about to start so we get the most generic of questions from family and friends back home, “You’re still there?” We’re about to welcome another year in Dubai. Didn’t we come here and intend to stay for a few years? You know, just to test the waters? (As of this writing,...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.