Latest Blog Posts »
- Insanity: Month 1 complete! 2 days ago It’s funny how this post comes after a chocolate cake post but hey, a chocolate treat once in a while helped me retain my sanity…while doing Insanity. Sorry for the lack of updates. Work has been really hectic and I’m a bit exhausted and can’t think or do anything than dinner and bed time...
- Radisson Blu's Dine and Drive Promotion - win a car! 2 days ago We’ve been eating out more than we should lately but I am sure it’s not a problem that we face alone. With the extensive choice of cuisines and restaurants in Dubai, it’s very easy to forget about diet, cooking and kitchen cleanup and just dine outside. We went to Sumibiya, a Japanese...
- Easy Black and White Cake - Almost Paleo! 5 days ago I don’t know about you but I eat chocolate when I am stressed. Because duh, chocolates solves half of the world’s problems. Maybe. Almost. In my case, at least. I found this very easy recipe from one of my favorite gluten-free (I should say wheat free because it sounds less fanatical) recipe...
- Between the grass and the clear blue skies 1 week ago Lately a work colleague and I have been spending my lunch break at a small park behind our office building. We only have 30 minutes of break – it used to be an hour but then it was shortened in exchange for off on Saturdays but I’ll take a short lunch break to be able […]
- Lovely weekend at the Sheraton Mall of the Emirates 1 week ago I can’t believe another weekend is gone again. Last weekend, we were looking out at this beautiful view from our 17th floor hotel room at Sheraton Mall of the Emirates. The blue skies, the beach on the horizon, the warm weather in March…I feel so lucky that I live in Dubai. I won a two […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.