Latest Blog Posts »
- That long, nervous, stressful week 23 hours ago Hello unfazed, beautiful people. How was your week? Mine had been a nightmare. I had a pregnancy scare. Just to be clear, it was nothing but a scare. I am not pregnant and hope not to be until my uterus wilts into my old age…which is soon. For the past years or so, my period […]
- A trip to Al Bidyah Mosque, oldest mosque in the UAE 5 days ago When you live in Dubai, it’s easy to miss things as natural as rain or trees (other than date palm) or the sight of mountains. It was our second day in Fujairah and after exploring the coast by boat courtesy of Fujairah International Marine Club, we wanted to look around and show the kids some...
- Eataly at the Dubai Mall 6 days ago My husband, the foodie among us swears by Eataly. “It’s great! The pasta is good, the pizza, superb, the cheeses? To die for!” “Make sure to order their in house mozzarella or burrata!” He has taken me there a few times and this is the first time I’m actually going to write about it,...
- Working mom in the train 1 week ago I just got to my seat at work and a quick check at my inbox, I know today’s going to be a long day. A work colleague went for his annual vacation (we get 30 days off each year) and I need to step in – do all his work on top of what […]
- Valentine's day at Seville's 1 week ago I’ll tell you a secret: we never celebrate Valentine’s day, even during the time when we were still dating. And now that we are married and have kids, Valentine’s day is just one of those normal days: we both have work, and one of us works really long hours. But my husband is sweet […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.