Latest Blog Posts »
- Beach time during Ramadan in Dubai 4 days ago Ramadan, the holy month in the Islamic calendar, started last June 6 and with it, the world’s 1.6 billion Muslims fast from dawn to dusk for the next 30 days. During this period of fasting and prayer, followers of Islam will abstain from eating and drinking until they break their fast each...
- Prague with kids 2 weeks ago I took my two children to Prague last month without any fear. The city of a hundred spires is pretty easy to navigate, safe, with excellent public transport and offers lots of things for adults with children to enjoy. Just for reference our trip to Prague was a short one: arriving Wednesday...
- A little change around here 2 weeks ago I woke up very early on a weekend, as I always do and realized, it’s been six weeks. Six weeks since I’ve been sleeping with my two precious children. Just the three of us in one bed. We’re not neatly lined up like in the picture all the time, sometimes, I’m in the middle and sometimes...
- Checking out the all day dining at Counter Culture Cafe 3 weeks ago What do you do on weekends? Us – we sometimes just take the Dubai Metro without any reason but just to enjoy the ride. Benjamin loves riding trains and the tram so we just hop on and go to the farthest end on some weekends, usually on Saturdays. Last weekend’s metro ride took us to […]
- Prague in May 2 months ago Prague is…a very charming and beautiful city. It’s so easy to fall in love with it, I know because I am in love with it. One of the best things to do while in the city is to simply wander around. The city is very easy to navigate and most of the interesting spots are […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Really Come to Dubai in Summer Expat Blog Awards 2013 Have you ever flipped through the glossy travel magazines and stopped at the page, “Dubai – the center of now” and think, why not? There’s a photo of the pristine, turquoise waters off Jumeirah beach, the unbroken blue skies, glorious sun....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Sandier Pastures
09:47 AM October 31, 2012
Grace's blog is an indispensable read for gaining insight on Dubai and its culture.
14:40 PM November 02, 2012
I love reading Grace's blog, a true blogging professional I have learnt so much from her, lovely to see her here.