Latest Blog Posts »
- Laglag Bala 3 weeks ago Unfortunately, I woke up.Filed under: General, Politics
- The Weak and Pathetic Jose Angel Honrado 2 months ago By N Mark Castro One day, not long from now, I hope that this post would reach you. I hope that when it does, you would hate me from the bottom of your feet, for criticizing you the way that I would, in a place that I chose, because of your insistence to allow a […]
- La Quadriga in Indonesia 4 months ago There are only two of these Murano glass masterpieces crafted by Pino Signoretto. One is owned by a European and the other by an Indonesian businessman. For enquiries and private viewing …Filed under: Gallery, General
- Nokia 3210: The Classic Turn of the Century Phone 4 months ago By N Mark Castro For all intents and purposes, as cliches go, Nokia’s ascent as the top mobile phone manufacturer on earth was also the reason for its decline. It rested on its laurels, became complacent, and was late to innovate. It was dead even before the coffin came and was in denial that it...
- Sate Haji Kelik: A Neighborhood Cafe 5 months ago Originally posted on ItandEat:By N Mark Castro What I find so refreshing in Indonesia is the presence of restaurants and cafes that offer traditional Indonesian hawker food using either native interior design or even modern and cozy set up. It’s like seeing a Philippine canteen...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blink has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!