Latest Blog Posts »
- Neo's First Day In School 1 week ago By N Mark Castro So I’m taking my son, Neo, to his first day of school. He is excited. He is scared. So am I. “You’re gonna love school so much, Neo, and make lots of friends,” I said. It was a lie. Neo actually woke up ahead of me for his 7:30 AM roll […]
- Is ASEAN Useless, Useful, Meaningful? 1 week ago By N Mark Castro 47 years ago today, 5 Southeast Asian countries banded together to form the Association of Southeast Asian Nations or what is now called ASEAN. It has since expanded to include other member states such as Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar (Burma), and Vietnam. When it was formed...
- Happy Birthday, My Son 1 week ago By N Mark Castro Dear Spidey, Up until today I’m still trying to figure out why God — in His Infinite Wisdom — has decided to entrust your life upon me.What was He thinking?Since the day you were born I have no clue whether or not what I’m doing is right. You didn’t come with […]
- How This Baby Reacts Is Priceless 2 weeks ago Filed under: Fatherhood, General
- The Paolo Bediones Sex Video Scandal 3 weeks ago By N Mark Castro Prominent media personality Paolo Bediones is currently in the news because of the alleged leaked sex video scandal. It has captured the nation’s imagination and threatens to crash so many servers looking for the link. Sadly, he is not the first to become a victim of such...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blink has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!