Latest Blog Posts »
- Slaughterhouse 44 4 hours ago By N Mark Castro “All this happened, more or less.” – Slaughterhouse Five This was the result of incompetence: pure and simple. Because on January 25, 2015, suspended Philippine National Chief (PNP) Alan Purisima — who could not logically explain how he acquired his massive wealth before...
- What To Tell Your Children About EDSA People's Revolution 1 week ago It consists of one word and a period, this is it: NOTHING. Filed under: General, Politics
- A Test of Southeast Asian Leadership: Cebu Pacific, Air Asia, Lion Air 1 week ago By N Mark Castro This post focuses on Low Cost Carriers (LCCs) and their recent crises that have put forward crucial things in Brand Management, Crisis | Issues Management (Communications), and Leadership. Here are the facts according to the dates they happened: 1. CEBU PACIFIC AIR (Philippines)...
- Taxing Indonesia's Democracy 2 weeks ago By N Mark Castro The banner says it all. According to Jakarta Globe, “the tax office quietly issued a new regulation last week to link taxpayers’ tax identification number with their time deposits balance, bypassing Indonesia’s formidable banking secrecy, as it attempts to meet an ambitious...
- Perfect Angel Minnie Riperton: How A Lullaby Became A Legacy 3 weeks ago By N Mark Castro She was black and drop dead gorgeous. She married a white man in an era when racial tensions in America was at its height. She bore two children that grew up well, adjusted well, but left behind at the age of 31. And although she had recorded several albums, collaborated with […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blink has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!