Expat with Kids
Latest Blog Posts »
- French Strawberry Hearts recipe 2 days ago Given the bad weather outside rather than providing you with an excursion tip I thought I'd delight you with a recipe that will keep your kids busy at home.
- Ticino Discovery Card ... more than just a card! 5 days ago With the long weekend coming up, would you like to travel around Ticino for 3 out of 7 days for 87 CHF only? Here is the solution.Take advantage of a universal and practical Ticino Discovery Card. You can use it to travel with the public and tourist transportation within the Canton Ticino. But...
- Looking for a group of 3-4 to dare the Verzasca Bungee Jump 6 days ago "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."Franklin D. RooseveltYou may have heard of
- A picturesque hike down Monte Bré 1 week ago "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. "John Muir
- How to travel across Ticino 2 weeks ago Did you know that children can travel across all of Switzerland throughout the year for CHF 30.- if accompanied by parents or grandparents?Have you heard of the latest Arcobaleno passes?The Arcobaleno tickets are the latest development in the new Integrated Fare. The tickets on offer range from...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!