Expat with Kids
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lugano is home 1 day ago "Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.I know I'm home when I spot il Corriere del TicinoView from Villa SassaLungo LagoRiva CacciaNew Cultural Center of LuganoSunday Brunch at the Lido di Lugano Expat with Kids is always on a mission
- Eataly is only one hour away! 2 days ago Feeling adventurous? Pop cross the border to Milano...Destination: Eatlay, Piazza XXV Aprile, 10, 20124 MilanoI have been hearing from my friends across the globe about this a high-end Italian food market/mall chain comprising a variety of restaurants, food and beverage stations, bakery, and retail...
- Autumn impressions in Lugano 4 days ago
- Meet me at Lugano's Lido 1 week ago Since September Lugano's institutional brunch place is back: the Lido di Lugano! If you have never been there NOW it the time to try it! The buffet is scrumptious and offers an impressive array of sweet and savoury dishes.You can either start at 11:00 with a cold breakfast buffet (appetisers and...
- The parts of speech 1 week ago Sitting here on a Sunday night with Expat daughter trying to explain the beauty of grammar, I am at a loss myself. Trying no to lose my cool, I googled and came across this is a little poem which I promptly fell in love with. What a fun way to better understand and remember the parts of speech? I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!