Expat with Kids
Latest Blog Posts »
- Old-fashioned technology 1 day ago This video is priceless if you are from a pre-computer generation like myself. You know how kids get a kick out of it when adults can’t handle technology? Well, adults, this is for you...
- Language facts of Switzerland 2 days ago Switzerland has four language regions: German, French, Italian and Romansch. Multilingualism is an integral part of Switzerland's national identity, however, that does not mean every Swiss is multilingual!It is important to know that there are three official languages in Switzerland (German, French...
- 7 tips for better communication with your tweens and teens 4 days ago Any parent of a tween or teen will know things change when the hormones kick in at puberty. If you throw an international move into the mix it does not make it easier. We may talk using words, but our looks, gestures and actions and even our silences all convey messages to our children.At the end...
- A sunny Sunday in Caslano 5 days ago
- Love is in the air 6 days ago Now here is an intriguing infograph that I stumbled upon... it supposedly shows you the best places to find love abroad. Hmmm? What do you think? Where did you meet your partner?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!