Expat with Kids
Latest Blog Posts »
- My morning jog through the hills of Lugano 1 day ago While preparing myself for this Sunday's Walking Lugano, I thought I'd take you with me on my morning run. What more can one ask for: breathtaking scenery, crispy fresh air, bright sunshine and tranquil surroundings. Welcome to my life in Lugano.
- Walking Lugano 2014 3 days ago Get ready for next Sunday's event. Walking Lugano is one of the Ticino's highlights for lovers of walking and Nordic walking. There are five routes (5 to 18 km) which guarantee breathtaking views, attractive landscapes and are suitable for all fitness levels: from those who want to test themselves...
- Happy Easter from the Ticino 4 days ago
- Easter in Lugano 1 week ago No matter if you are in town as a visitor or have decided to have a staycation in Lugano, don't miss all the action going on down town this coming Easter weekend.Join the festive atmosphere of "Pasqua in Città" (Easter in the City) and explore the numerous intriguing and entertaining activities...
- Back to the future in Lugano 1 week ago Remember the movie "Back to the future"? You can now go back in time without jumping aboard a DeLorean at 88 miles per hour.LugaNow is the easiest way to take a look at the past of Lugano. This app was born in February 2012, when Loris Trotti and Ramon Montanes-Rossi sought a way to unite their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!