Expat with Kids
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Halloween 11 hours ago Happy Halloween!!Jack-o-lantern smiling brightWitches flying in the nightGhosts and goblins, cats and batsWitches with their funny hatsA full moon can't be beatAs we go out to Trick or TreatHappy Halloween!!
- Witch's Cheesy Broom sticks Halloween recipe 1 day ago Together with the witches hats, brooms are probably the most defining accessory of a wicked witch, they are also their means of transport. Here is an ingenious and healthy tip to make a Witch’s Broom snack.Ingredients for 12 brooms:12 Slices of Cheese12 Pretzel sticks12 Fresh ChivePreparation:1....
- History of Halloween 2 days ago The history of Halloween can be traced back 2,000 years. It was during these ancient times in Europe that the Celts celebrated the beginning of winter on the evening of October 31st. November 1st was the first day of their new year and it also marked the first day of winter. They believed that...
- Expat with Kids: 4th Blogiversary 3 days ago
- Brunch al Lido di Lugano: it's Paradise! 5 days ago It's little piece of paradise. There is just nothing else like the Sunday brunch at the Lido di Lugano. The tempting buffet, the friendly service, the cosy pavillon and the mystic view onto the Lake Ceresio. The experience is amazing when it is an overcast day, on sunny days the brunch at the Lido...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!