Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Serat Yusuf, or how I spent my summer vacation 2 days ago And those books? They were all manuscripts. It was totally exciting and also totally intimidating. Am I at the point in my studies where I can work with manuscripts?
- The Drumming Ramadan Men 1 week ago The second or third day of Ramadan, I was startled out of my sleep in the middle of the night by drumming. And singing. A parade, I thought hopefully. It was three in the morning.
- Where have I been? 2 weeks ago But I'm here to tell you that I'm back!
- Photo Friday: Leaf 6 months ago Also, so much mud.
- Photo Friday: Forest 6 months ago Here's an extra photo from my Hawaii hike.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!