Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Friday: Lanterns 3 days ago The military quarters came into use during the Qing Dynasty and were used for various purposes over the years.
- Photo Friday: Maypole 1 week ago Last weekend, a local traditional dance group held an event right in the middle of downtown.
- 5 Things I Like About Ann Arbor 2 weeks ago Recently, though, a series hosted at Drizzle & Hurricane Books was launched focusing not on travel but on the city or country in which travel bloggers live. I'm not sure if I'll participate every month, but here, at least, is the post for this month.
- Photo Friday: Rapeseed 2 weeks ago The work is already piling up, though.
- Summer Summary 3 weeks ago Overall, it was a great summer--restful and productive.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!