Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Learning (Another) New Language 6 days ago So Thai it is, and now I'm back to square one with a new language.
- Photo Friday: Rehearsal 2 weeks ago Here's a photo of one of the rehearsals I observed during July.
- New Semester, New Schedule 2 weeks ago Starting over in a new program at the same school is weird. On the one hand, I’m a pro at registering for classes, understanding the various schools and divisions that this university is made up of, and getting on wait lists in order to effectively class shop. On the other hand, I have no idea...
- Photo Friday: Rice Paddy 3 weeks ago We'll start off today with a photo of my friend's backyard: a rice paddy.
- Photo Friday: Lanterns 1 month ago The military quarters came into use during the Qing Dynasty and were used for various purposes over the years.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!