Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Friday: Yale Library 23 hours ago Here is one of Yale's libraries, recommended to me as a place to finish up my edits on my thesis prospectus.
- Photo Friday: FestiFools 1 week ago Last weekend was FestiFools in Ann Arbor: essentially a parade involving large, human-powered puppets.
- Love Letters to Indonesia: Women-only Train Cars 1 week ago If I can buy an hour and a half without having to come up with witty remarks, I'm all for it.
- Photo Friday: Old San Juan Wall 2 weeks ago Old San Juan is the historic part of the city, with cobblestone streets, old churches, and forts.
- Photo Friday: Ravana and Trijata 3 weeks ago In celebration, here is Trijata, negotiating with Ravana.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!