Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Friday: Old San Juan Street 13 hours ago A street sign in Old San Juan.
- Workshops are strange 3 days ago I much prefer the (artificial) anonymity created in creative writing workshops.
- Love Letters to Indonesia: Mas Bro 1 week ago Mas Bro runs a fried rice and noodle stall that was conveniently located only a few houses down from where I stayed in Solo. Every evening as the sun started to set, he would pull his stall out and hang up a tarp to keep off rain. Then he'd start frying.
- Photo Friday: Ocean 3 weeks ago Here's the view from the restaurant where I ate dinner last night.
- Photo Friday: Guanyin 1 month ago Here's a photo of Guanyin, my favorite bodhisattva (although I like him better as a woman).
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!