Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Friday: Stuck in Traffic 3 days ago Let me tell you now that traffic was not great.
- Photo Friday: Prambanan 1 week ago Here's a look at Prambanan this summer at the one performance of the Ramanaya ballet that I managed to see while I was there.
- New Class Schedule 1 week ago My fist semester at the School of Information went by so fast and now it's already time to start a new semester. This is going to be a busy one, because I decided that after last semester I now know what I'm doing. We'll see if that's true...
- Photo Friday: Merapi 2 weeks ago Here's one of the rare moments this past summer when I managed to see Merapi.
- Photo Friday: Kraton 3 weeks ago Here's another photo from my summer: the gates to part of the Kraton Yogyakarta grounds, where a dance performance was being held.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!