Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Friday: Easter 18 hours ago The second station of the cross at Ganjuran.
- Photo Friday: Pantai Sepanjang 1 week ago It was far to go for a beach, but then again the beach was fantastic.
- Moving Forward 1 week ago These days, most things are rarely an adventure and I’m happy with that. Unpredictability gets old. I also view the fact that I can go somewhere and order food without mishap or confusion as indicative of the fact that I’m doing well. I’ve moved beyond coping to adjustment and I’m content...
- Photo Friday: Off of Merapi 2 weeks ago On the way down from my second attempt at Merapi.
- Volubilis (more Roman ruins) in Photos 2 weeks ago The Saturday I was in Morocco, my cousin was kind enough to drive us out to a rather extensive set of Roman ruins called Volubilis.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!