Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Friday: Wetlands 2 days ago This is one of the main roads from the guesthouse where I stayed in Jinmen to the main town nearby.
- Photo Friday: Return to the Tiger Balm Gardens 1 week ago Luckily both the goat and I escaped unscathed.
- Photo Friday: Church Photos 2 weeks ago Because Qingdao was once colonized by Germany, there are several old German churches in the Old Town part of the city.
- How to extend an Indonesian tourist visa (VOA) 2 weeks ago However, there also exists another visa on arrival, which costs $35. This is the old VOA and is available for passport holders from countries not on the above list or for people who planned ahead and want to stay in Indonesia for more than thirty days. This is possible if you first get the...
- Photo Friday: Little Qingdao 3 weeks ago The whole time I was in Qingdao it was foggy.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!