Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Friday: Jesus 1 day ago Last weekend, I finally made it out to Ganjuran, a church to the south of Jogja.
- Javanese and Gamelan Class 5 days ago This was when the amazing thing happened—the teacher started speaking to me in Javanese.
- Photo Friday: Rabat Train Station 1 week ago For the grand finale of my Chinese New Year travels, I went to Morocco to visit my cousin.
- Photo Friday: Deserted Borobudur 2 weeks ago Visiting Borobudur on a week day, there was a moment when the crowds parted and I was able to take a photo without a single person in the frame.
- Photo Friday: Writing on the Wall 3 weeks ago As I had several days in Kuala Lumpur, I decided to spend a day in Melaka.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!