Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- English-Only Classrooms: Effective or a Burden? 3 days ago What the article fails to mention, and what I think is more important, is that after acknowledging this, the TEFL teacher abroad should then take some time to consider what their true purpose is in their students’ education.
- Photo Friday: Borobudur 6 days ago Borobudur, looking as majestic as it always does.
- Quick thoughts on learning a new dance 1 week ago Weirdly, learning the male part of a partner dance seems to come the most naturally out of all the dances I've worked on so far this semester.
- Photo Friday: Spider Batik 1 week ago My mum visited about a month ago and we went to a batik museum in town.
- Steps to Somewhere 2 weeks ago I want to say that I’ve been here longer than them, that I’m not new, but I don’t. What am I trying to prove? Who am I trying to prove it to?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!