Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Friday: Ocean 15 hours ago Here's the view from the restaurant where I ate dinner last night.
- Photo Friday: Guanyin 3 weeks ago Here's a photo of Guanyin, my favorite bodhisattva (although I like him better as a woman).
- Research Interests 2 months ago One thing that the career center here suggested when I went to them for advice was to add a list of my research interests, since right now all the research I've done is in chemistry.
- My classes this semester 2 months ago This semester I'm taking four classes, trying to get most of my course requirements out of the way so that next year I can focus on my thesis.
- The past semester: A retrospective 2 months ago While I've been home over Christmas break, I've had to answer the “How's grad school?” question numerous times. I try to give a brief, chipper answer with a few individual details without trying to get too deep into it. Here's everything I left out.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!