Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Friday: Old San Juan Sculpture 2 days ago As you can see, the only touristy thing I did while in Puerto Rico was walk around Old San Juan.
- Photo Friday: Iris 1 week ago While there was a formal garden, there were also large swaths of land covered with less contained plants.
- Love Letters to Indonesia: Alam Bahasa 1 week ago There's a vulnerability in learning a new language, and Alam Bahasa was there to help me through all of it.
- Photo Friday: Dinosaur 2 weeks ago When my brother came to visit me at school, we went to see the University of Michigan's Natural History Museum.
- Photo Friday: Dun Cow 3 weeks ago They say that monks wandering with St. Cuthbert's body came upon a milkmaid who told them that she had lost her cow.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!