Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jinmen Travels 3 days ago On my first day in Jinmen, I spent a good deal of time walking around looking for somewhere to eat lunch, before finally settling on a dumpling place.
- Photo Friday: Tan Kah Kee Memorial 6 days ago The Tan Kah Kee memorial is one of the only tourist things to see near where I'm staying.
- Photo Friday: Wind Lion God 1 week ago Last weekend I went to Jinmen (also known as Kinmen), a little island just off the coast of Xiamen that is actually part of Taiwan.
- Photo Friday: Dragon Boat Pond 2 weeks ago The 9th was the Dragon Boat Festival, though in Xiamen the races happened earlier.
- Photo Friday: Park 3 weeks ago One of the things I like best about China so far is the availability of public parks.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!