Letters on the Wind
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jakarta Culture Shock 3 months ago Well, "culture shock" is perhaps a bit overblown, but moving to Jakarta to start my internship, I immediately started to notice little things that were markedly different from my calm life in Central Java. Let me present them to you in a small list.
- How to extend an Indonesian tourist visa (Solo update) 4 months ago In Solo, everything worked exactly the same way, with one crucial difference: almost no foreigners go to the Solo immigration office.
- Serat Yusuf, or how I spent my summer vacation 4 months ago And those books? They were all manuscripts. It was totally exciting and also totally intimidating. Am I at the point in my studies where I can work with manuscripts?
- The Drumming Ramadan Men 4 months ago The second or third day of Ramadan, I was startled out of my sleep in the middle of the night by drumming. And singing. A parade, I thought hopefully. It was three in the morning.
- Where have I been? 4 months ago But I'm here to tell you that I'm back!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Letters on the Wind has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!