Latest Blog Posts »
- Hip in Paris! I wrote a book! 2 years ago I would like to introduce you to the book I wrote, Hip in Paris. It is an insider guidebook to Paris that is now available on Amazon and iBooks. I decided to write this book because I am constantly being asked by friends and strangers where they should go in Paris that is not as […]
- How does it feel to start a company? 3 years ago I have spent the past month trying to fund my new venture, my own company called Saffron + Kumquats. I have 29 hours left and my Kickstarter campaign is 95% funded. Please consider helping me chase this dream by pledging here. Any amount helps! In the meantime, I thought I would share my...
- A Few Paris Pics and a Wildly Uncertain Life 3 years ago In my last post, I mentioned that I will be leaving Paris soon. In fact, I no longer have a flat here but am staying on a friends couch for a few days before doing some traveling. This is disorientating to say the least. So much is up in the air right now. I […]
- Leaving Paris and Chasing a New Dream 3 years ago I’ve got some big news. News that is both happy and sad. It’s the kind of news that has me vacillating between extreme, jump-for-joy happiness and weepy, depressed sorrow. I’m leaving Paris. There I said it, although it’s still hard to feel it. It just won’t quite sink in. ...
- April in Paris 3 years ago Just thought I’d share a few pics from a magical Paris spring…. [nogallery]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Vanessa Larson has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!