Adrienne the Canadian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Niagara Falls: What to know 2 years ago It’s finally spring, and the last remnants of snow are rapidly melting away as the city heats up with… The post Niagara Falls: What to know appeared first on Adrienne the Canadian.
- Harvest Spice Tea 2 years ago Even though we’ve passed into the New Year, and are making our way to new seasons and new holidays,… The post Harvest Spice Tea appeared first on Adrienne the Canadian.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea 2 years ago Today, I want to talk about the traditional afternoon tea that I went to with my Grammy this past… The post Traditional Afternoon Tea appeared first on Adrienne the Canadian.
- Vol. III - Spay & Neuter Your Pets 2 years ago Those of us who grew up watching The Price is Right know how important it is to spay and… The post Vol. III – Spay & Neuter Your Pets appeared first on Adrienne the Canadian.
- Moving to Japan - What to bring? 2 years ago When you’ve made the big decision to move to Japan one big obstacle is packing and figuring out what… The post Moving to Japan – What to bring? appeared first on Adrienne the Canadian.
Contest Entries »
- The Top Six Things That Unexpectedly Surprised Me About Japan Writing Contest March 2013 In 2004, I left Canada for a year to participate in an exchange program in Nagoya, Japan. A few years later, I returned, and have been living here ever since. When you travel to a new country, you always expect to find things that are different...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Adrienne the Canadian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!