Here I am
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy New Year 2018 2 hours ago Hello BeLoveRs…how have you been?I’ve been feeling a strong desire to write again and I hope the feeling lasts.It’s been two and a half years since I changed my path and began working from home in a paid position and chose to slow down sharing my written story. This morning there was a quote...
- The Good Thing Harvey Washed Away 5 months ago Originally posted on My Best Laid Plans: There’s not much in the world I can truly say I hate. But I hate?Harvey.? We have been sitting here for more hours than I can begin to count being brutally lashed by his seemingly never ending fury. I would be lying if I said it wasn’t...
- Sacred Space 9 months ago It’s Sunday today, a day to rest and regroup. Did you visit or create any sacred space to breathe and to feel alive, to express gratitude and to just Be wonderful YOU? This is your space right now. I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead and enjoy the magic of this one […]
- The Little Things 11 months ago I’ve missed writing and think about it often, wondering what I would write if I chose to write each night I think about writing but don’t actually begin. I’ve enjoyed the gift of time from not writing and also miss the days of continuity and focusing on what went well each day when I was […]
- Listen 13 months ago It’s a great time for listening. namaste BeLoveRs
Contest Entries »
- Top 25 Ways to Enjoy Amsterdam & it's Surrounding Cities Writing Contest March 2013 Come share Amsterdam with me – there is so much to see and love and spring is just around the corner. These are a few of my favorite things in no particular order. Take a canal boat ride and explore the 400 years of canals. The Blue Boat...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Here I am has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!