Here I am
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sacred Space 2 months ago It’s Sunday today, a day to rest and regroup. Did you visit or create any sacred space to breathe and to feel alive, to express gratitude and to just Be wonderful YOU? This is your space right now. I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead and enjoy the magic of this one […]
- The Little Things 4 months ago I’ve missed writing and think about it often, wondering what I would write if I chose to write each night I think about writing but don’t actually begin. I’ve enjoyed the gift of time from not writing and also miss the days of continuity and focusing on what went well each day when I was […]
- Listen 6 months ago It’s a great time for listening. namaste BeLoveRs
- Be Human 6 months ago I love us. I love all of us. I think civil rights is about loving all of us and treating each other with dignity and respect, whether we want to or not, whether we agree or disagree, whether we are the same or different in a myriad of ways. It’s like the yin and yang […]
- Happy New Year 6 months ago Welome to another year of living happily ever after, AKA Happy New Year! Life is always changing and is unpredictable, just like the weather and the seasons and I hope that you discover joy in every moment that comes your way this year. I discovered joy in the snow this first week of the new […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 25 Ways to Enjoy Amsterdam & it's Surrounding Cities Writing Contest March 2013 Come share Amsterdam with me – there is so much to see and love and spring is just around the corner. These are a few of my favorite things in no particular order. Take a canal boat ride and explore the 400 years of canals. The Blue Boat...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Here I am has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!