Here I am
Latest Blog Posts »
- Listen 3 months ago It’s a great time for listening. namaste BeLoveRs
- Be Human 3 months ago I love us. I love all of us. I think civil rights is about loving all of us and treating each other with dignity and respect, whether we want to or not, whether we agree or disagree, whether we are the same or different in a myriad of ways. It’s like the yin and yang […]
- Happy New Year 3 months ago Welome to another year of living happily ever after, AKA Happy New Year! Life is always changing and is unpredictable, just like the weather and the seasons and I hope that you discover joy in every moment that comes your way this year. I discovered joy in the snow this first week of the new […]
- Don't Dwell in the Hell 3 months ago This saying keeps coming up and making me smile so I thought I’d take a minute to share it with you. Don’t dwell in the hell. This was my mantra after getting in an argument with my husband, being frustrated with the kids, after my Amazon order got lost, and well, you get it. Stuff […]
- Thankful 5 months ago This was the highlight of my day. My kids came out for a hike with me, even though some thought this was a horrible idea. I wanted us to get out for some fresh air, to move our bodies and to share conversation along the way, away from other distractions. There was some complaining […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 25 Ways to Enjoy Amsterdam & it's Surrounding Cities Writing Contest March 2013 Come share Amsterdam with me – there is so much to see and love and spring is just around the corner. These are a few of my favorite things in no particular order. Take a canal boat ride and explore the 400 years of canals. The Blue Boat...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Here I am has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!