Latest Blog Posts »
- Friendship and shoes: is there a better combination? 3 days ago This year Santa came a little bit earlier for me. A few weeks ago, I received a cute, gift-wrapped box with inside a gorgeous pair of shoes from Suede, one of my favorite stores in Milan. I love these shoes! They are sleek, timeless, very versatile because you can wear them with literally anything...
- The Rebirth 2 weeks ago Welcome to Flora’s Table’s new home! Please be patient if something still needs to be straightened out: we are working on it
- Beyond boundaries: cat's tongue cookies 1 year ago I dedicate this post to Her Majesty and not because she is my daughter but because she is that person in my life who pushes me to step out of my comfort zone and experience situations that otherwise I would never put myself in. Hope you are ready for another chapter of my “awkward...
- Because the scale never lies: Farro and Legumes Soup 1 year ago 4 Servings Hello everyone! The Holiday season is behind us but our Christmas tree is still up and some of Santa’s presents (unwrapped) are still laying under the tree – mostly because they are so ugly I’m not quite sure what to do with them!
- Happy New Year!!! 1 year ago Happy New Year to you all!!! We wish you all the best for this upcoming year: health, success, happiness and… lots of delicious food and greatly paired wine!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Flora's Table has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!