Latest Blog Posts »
- Beyond boundaries: cat's tongue cookies 1 year ago I dedicate this post to Her Majesty and not because she is my daughter but because she is that person in my life who pushes me to step out of my comfort zone and experience situations that otherwise I would never put myself … Continue reading →
- Because the scale never lies: Farro and Legumes Soup 1 year ago 4 Servings Hello everyone! The Holiday season is behind us but our Christmas tree is still up and some of Santa’s presents (unwrapped) are still laying under the tree – mostly because they are so ugly I’m not quite sure what to … Continue reading →
- Happy New Year!!! 1 year ago Happy New Year to you all!!! We wish you all the best for this upcoming year: health, success, happiness and… lots of delicious food and greatly paired wine!
- Home is where the heart is 1 year ago Today’s post is not about food or recipes. It is not about one of my silly stories either. Today’s post is about something important that recently happened to me. You see that little blue book with the golden eagle on the cover? … Continue reading →
- Doing it my way: Strawberry and Pastry Cream Puffs 1 year ago I have a set of rules I try to live by every day. One of them is never to judge others and stay away from judgmental people as much as I try to avoid contagious diseases. I like to live my … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Flora's Table has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!