Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where to Watch the World Cup in Oslo 21 hours ago Football fever but can't make it to Russia? Here's our run-down of the best places to watch the World Cup in Oslo, Norway. Yes, it's finally time; the World Cup is upon us and, whether you're a long-time local or an expat planning to fly the colours of your home country, you can be sure […]
- Gun Ownership in Norway 2 days ago Just like in the USA and other countries across the globe, a large proportion of Norwegians own firearms. Norway is in fact in the top ten countries in the world when it comes to guns owned per capita. the country sits in tenth place with about 31 guns per 100 residents. The culture of firearms...
- Their Northernmost Life in Arctic Norway 2 days ago Busloads of tourists rush to Norway's North Cape for a photo opportunity but are back on their cruise ships within the blink of an eye. I slowed down and met some of the colorful characters—human and animal—that call this remote corner of Scandinavia their home. I strode out onto the North Cape...
- Exploring Iceland's Westfjords 2 days ago Iceland offers volcanic landscapes, hot springs, and a remote fjord region just as beautiful as the Norwegian version. If you ever get bored of Norway's spectacular fjords, you can fly a few hours west for even more! Many Norwegians choose to head south to the sunshine rather than exploring the...
- Oslo Airport to Get Even Bigger 4 days ago More international flights from outside the European Schengen area will be on the cards once the latest expansion at Oslo Airport is complete. It's been only a year since the new pier at Oslo Airport opened to significantly increase capacity for both domestic and international flights at Norway's...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.