Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rygge Airport Faces Closure This Autumn 13 hours ago Known internationally as Oslo’s second airport, Moss Airport Rygge is set to close before the end of 2016. The airport serves the substantial population of Østfold and also has been heavily marketed as ‘Oslo Rygge’ airport by budget carrier Ryanair. The move comes following Ryanair threats...
- NW171: New Arctic drilling, emissions rise, united Scandinavia? 3 days ago Norway Weekly 171: Norway’s top stories from the last seven days Good morning everyone. Whether it was your first one here in Norway or your fiftieth, I hope you had a great Syttende mai. As always, here’s what you may have missed in the news over the past week. Top Story: Arctic oil drilling...
- Bergen International Festival 2016 4 days ago The 2016 edition of the Bergen International Festival gets underway this week. The annual arts and culture festival was established in 1953 and is one of the biggest of its kind in the Nordics. Visitors can enjoy art in all its guises from music to theatre, dance, opera and visual art, as the whole...
- Trøndelag: When Two Become One 6 days ago Nord-Trøndelag and Sør-Trøndelag are to merge to create a new county named Trøndelag, following a meeting of county officials in Stiklestad last month. The change, which is subject to Parliamentary approval, is planned for January 2018. Currently, Norway is divided into 19 fylker (counties)....
- My First Year in Norway 1 week ago I receive a lot of emails from people asking what life is like in Norway, whether it’s hard to find work, what they can expect in the first year and whether it’s worth it. I’ve been in Norway for just over a year now, which honestly made 2015 one of the best years of my […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.