Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Maintaining a Norwegian Home 1 week ago Maintaining a Norwegian home seems simple enough, right? Well, it’s probably not as simple as you think-especially when it comes to maintaining the exterior of a house, apartment or townhouse (sometimes also called a semi-detached property) in various weather conditions. Here are some tips and...
- Norway Picks Another Ballad for Eurovision 2 weeks ago Kjetil Mørland & Debrah Scarlett will represent Norway at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna with their song A Monster Like Me. The ballad was selected by a national TV audience at last night’s Melodi Grand Prix final in Oslo. Here is the winning performance: Eleven songs competed in the...
- My First Trip to Svalbard 2 weeks ago Not being the adventurous sort a trip to The Arctic was never top of my list of things to do. There would always be plenty of preferable alternatives. But the chance to go for work, to produce a film about how to deal with oil spills in icy waters, was a different prospect. I leapt […]
- Chi Ton - Comedy in Norway 3 weeks ago What do you get when you mix humor, performance art and Norway’s fourth largest city? The Comedy Box Norway, a Stavanger-based consortium of stand up comedians and comedic events featuring acts from Norway and abroad. I recently caught up with Chi Ton, an Oslo transplant to Stavanger and owner of...
- Why I Want to Live in Trondheim 3 weeks ago Having just spent the last 2 weeks in the United States, I’ve had a lot of time to ask myself whether Trondheim is really where I want to live. Needless to say, it’s a huge commitment to move halfway across the world. In the USA, I have my family, incredible job offers, a truck to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.