Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Festivals Not Fear 18 hours ago What a few days it’s been here in Norway. First of all, the three-year anniversary of the terror attacks of Oslo and Utøya, which I’m ashamed to say I forgot all about until I saw a tweet at around midday, as I was returning from a holiday in Spain. Two days later, just as the […]
- Introducing DIGS, Trondheim's co-working space 3 days ago A little over one year ago I quit my job, moved to Trondheim, and set up shop as a freelancer. Aside from how I would pay my bills and put bread on the table, my biggest concern was where exactly I would work. Freelancers – and writers and online publishers in particular – are famous […]
- What to do with One Day in Trondheim 1 week ago My fellow writer Whitney recently published a really popular guide for cruise ship visitors to Stavanger, which inspired me to write the same post all about my adopted home of Trondheim. While we don’t receive as many cruise ship visitors as Stavanger does, Trondheim does welcome a surprising...
- Visiting Munkholmen 1 week ago To round off a lovely week in Trondheim for Steve & Georgia, the four of us took to the high seas for the day! There’s two options for boat trips from outside the Ravnkloa fish market. One tour takes you all around the Nidelva river, the canals of the harbour and out to Munkholmen, while […]
- What to do with One Day in Stavanger 2 weeks ago Every summer, Stavanger is inundated with tourists from all over the globe. The upturn in tourism over the last few years has been driven by boatload after boatload of tourists who have arrived in town via cruise ship. Here are my top 5 things to see and do if you arrive in Stavanger for a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.