Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- LIN 01: A Frog in the Fjord 4 hours ago French blogger Lorelou Desjardins from A Frog in the Fjord joins David for the very first episode of the Life in Norway Show. The Life in Norway Show is GO! I dread to think how many months it’s been since I first had the idea to add a podcast to the blog, but once I […]
- Discovering Historic Trondheim 1 day ago Recent archaeological finds are helping us all to understand what life in Trondheim used to be like, and just how important the church was to the community. This article was first published in the September-October 2017 issue of The List, Trondheim’s English language magazine, and republished...
- LIN Show: Welcome to the Show 2 days ago Welcome to the Life in Norway Show The Life in Norway Show provides an insider’s view on Norway, in English. Join our host David Nikel, a British expat who has lived in Norway since 2011, as he interviews fellow foreigners about what life is really like in this part of Scandinavia. Is Norway...
- The Norwegian Riviera in Pictures 4 days ago The southern coastline of Norway is blessed with picturesque towns and filling villages around every corner. Southern Norway is almost unknown by international visitors, bar the odd cruise ship that docks at Kristiansand on its way to the fjords. But Norwegians know southern Norway as one of the...
- Ice Hockey in Norway 5 days ago The Norwegian Ice Hockey league struggles for attention in Norway. The GET-liga is the top level of Norwegian hockey and struggles for attention against skiing and other winter sports. Although football is played in the summer in Norway, the English Premier League and other European leagues...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.