Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Years of Nordic Five Tech 1 week ago This year marks the 10th year of collaboration between the five leading technical Universities across the Nordic region. Nordic Five Tech (N5T) is a strategic alliance between Aalto University (Helsinki, Finland), Chalmers University of Technology (Gothenburg, Sweden), Technical University of...
- For Love: From Australia to Norway 2 weeks ago My story of how I am now living a ‘life in Norway’ began a little over two years ago. My best friend of 12 years had moved to Norway 2 years prior to see if she could “make it work with this Norwegian guy”. She had met Torstein 5 years prior to that in China! […]
- One Of Us: The Inside Story of Utøya 3 weeks ago When terror hit Oslo and Utøya in July 2011, the world was stunned. As it emerged that the perpetrator was Norwegian, the country struggled to come to terms with the fact that these awful acts had been committed by one of their own. One Of Us by Norwegian journalist Åsne Seierstad (originally...
- A Norwegian Children's Party 1 month ago Have you ever been to a kids party in Norway? Yes? No? Don’t have kids? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I believe I have some interesting insights for you, my discerning reader. Whether or not you have children, sometime in the future, you may be faced with a decision of...
- Living in Alta: First Impressions 1 month ago They say that the first impression is the most important thing when meeting someone new, or in my case, moving somewhere new. Since there wasn’t much information about this cozy little town on the Internet, I didn’t have much to expect. But fear not! Anyone out there trying to discover anything...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.