Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Applying for a Chinese Visa 1 week ago A great opportunity has come up in my work, where I need to travel to China for a couple days. Despite all the travel I’ve done over the past few years, the furthest east I’ve been is Qatar so it’s also going to be my first trip to East Asia. Another first for me is the […]
- Sami National Day: Happy 100! 2 weeks ago Today is the Sami National Day, a day celebrated not just in Norway but by Sami people across Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia. Held every year on 6 February, the day marks the anniversary of when Swedish and Norwegian Sami united to hold the first Sami congress in Trondheim. Today is the 100th...
- Lagerbäck Appointed Norway Boss 2 weeks ago The Norwegian men’s football team has a new man in charge – and he’s a Swede. The experienced coach Lars Lagerbäck has managed the national teams of Sweden and Nigeria, but he’s best known among football fans for guiding Iceland to the quarter-finals of the European Championships in 2016....
- Cross-Country Skiing for Beginners 1 month ago The stereotypes are true; Norwegians are avid (some might say obsessive) cross-country skiers. I’ve yet to pass a bus or tram stop without spotting at least one or two ski-toting folks waiting for a ride to the end of the transportation lines, where snowy forests beckon. And in the middle of the...
- Happy Workers in Norway 3 months ago Only dear neighbours Denmark have happier young professional workers than Norway, a new survey has revealed. The fact Norway was placed second in the international survey from the branding research firm Universum will surprise few, as the Nordic nation consistently places well in all kinds of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.