Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Introducing Aurora 1 week ago Almost out of nowhere, everyone in Norway and the UK seems to know the name Aurora, and not because of the northern lights. The 19-year-old singer, real name Aurora Aksnes, grew up near Bergen and was only discovered by the industry when one of her friends uploaded a track onto a streaming...
- Buying a House: The Completion Process 2 weeks ago So after several viewings and the strange (at least for me!) and stressful bidding process, we successfully bought a house. I still can’t quite believe it, even though I’m typing this post from my brand new home office! As I mentioned last time, we managed to find a place that ticked all our...
- Support Life in Norway 3 weeks ago For almost five years we have been telling the stories of Norway to the world. We aim to help anyone who wants to live and work in Norway, by lifting the lid on what it’s really like to live and work here. We write blog posts about life in Norway, run a growing Facebook page and […]
- Oslo's Best Budget Hotels 3 weeks ago A welcome trend has hit Oslo over the last few years: good quality budget hotels. Although the prices sit somewhere between a bed in a hostel dorm and a room in a full-service chain hotel, the quality is most definitely towards the latter. On a recent research trip for Moon Norway, I took the...
- Lillehammer Welcomes the World Again 4 weeks ago Are you old enough to remember the Winter Olympics of 1994? The relatively tiny town of Lillehammer welcomed the world to Norway for one of the most memorable Olympic events there has ever been. Never before had anywhere so small hosted the Winter Games. Competitors in the Sochi Games of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.