Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- LIN 06: The Canadian Ambassador to Norway 1 day ago Learn about the life of a modern diplomat as Artur Wilczynski joins David for the latest episode of the Life in Norway Show. I’m pleased to welcome my first Canadian guest to the Life in Norway Show, but not just any Canadian. Artur Wilczynski moved to Norway in 2014 to take up the role of […]
- This is Oslo 2 days ago These 23 photographs perfectly capture Norway’s capital city. The stony beach at Tjuvholmen, at the end of Aker Brygge, is just one aspect of the new-look Oslo waterfront. The new Deichman library next to the Opera House is set to open in the next few years. Along with the relocated Munch Museum,...
- Beyond Norway: The Best of Denmark 4 days ago Extend your trip to Scandinavia and take in some of the highlights offered by Norway’s neighbours Denmark. The three Scandinavian countries are tied by so much shared history and culture, that it sometimes surprises visitors how different they can be. After a week trekking the Norwegian...
- What Makes a Town? 1 week ago Everyone that comes to Norway is in total awe with the astonishing landscape and the people seemingly living in total harmony with it. The cultural landscape looks like a troll just took all the houses and threw them onto the hills, mountains and around the lakes and fjords. The towns, well that is...
- Norwegian Asia Expansion on Hold 1 week ago Plans for direct routes between China and northern Norway via the Siberian Corridor have fallen through. Norwegian and Russian aviation and transport officials met in Oslo to discuss possible access for Norwegian to the so-called Siberian Corridor. The route through Russian airspace offers a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.