Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Everyday Life in Arctic Norway 5 days ago Vanessa is a 25 year old German who decided to move to the Arctic in 2014. She now lives in Tromsø and has also travelled to Iceland and Greenland. She is fascinated by the High North, and shares her experiences on Snow in Tromsø. Welcome to Life in Norway, Vanessa! — With this article I […]
- Happy Birthday SAS: 70 Years Young 1 week ago Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) celebrates its 70th birthday this year. A few years ago, few people thought the airline would make it to this milestone. In the face of stiff price competition from Norwegian, the historic airline faced bankruptcy. A rumoured buyout from Lufthansa failed to...
- Weather Records Smashed in July 2 weeks ago Weather in Scandinavia is never something that’s easy to predict, but July has been a more confusing month than most. Sunshine in the Arctic The Arctic archipelago Svalbard enjoyed its warmest ever month since records began 105 years ago. A high of 14.5C (58.1F) was recorded at the beginning of...
- Norway's Slow TV Goes Global 2 weeks ago One of the most curious things about watching TV in Norway is the popularity of ‘slow TV‘. The simple concept is the total opposite of the instant gratification style of reality TV. Producers pick a topic and spend hours, days, even weeks digging into it in excruciating detail. State...
- The Oslo to Ski Railway Project 2 weeks ago By 2021, the journey time from the town of Ski in Oslo’s commuter belt into the city centre will be halved to just 11 minutes. The Follo line is Norway’s largest transport project in recent history and will include the construction of the longest railway tunnel in the Nordic countries, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.