Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tippeligaen 2013 - A Season in Review 1 week ago Three late goals from Jo Inge Berget, Magne Hoset and Tommy H
- Winter Arrives in Trondheim 1 week ago Just last week I was moaning about the dark time. Well things have sure brightened up here in Trondheim over the last few hours! Saturday 4.30pm: Saturday 6.20pm: Saturday 8.30pm: Saturday 9.40pm: Sunday 8.30am: Now it’s time to think about skiing again…
- Surviving the Dark Time 2 weeks ago Welcome to m
- "There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes" 1 month ago Shit Norwegians Say #1 Welcome to a new series here on Life in Norway – Shit Norwegians Say. Firstly, a hat-tip to Daniel-Ryan Spaulding for the name, borrowed from his awesome video “Shit Expats in Norway Say“. Go watch and share if you haven’t already! First up is the...
- Keith Brooks - Learning Norwegian in Kentucky 2 months ago I recently had the pleasure of hosting a blog buddy of mine. Language learner and publisher of Pardon my Norwegian, Keith was on the Trondheim leg of a 10-day tour of Norway, which also took in Oslo and Bergen. Considering Norway is a country where many English speakers don’t feel the need to...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.