Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- What to do with One Day in Trondheim 2 days ago My fellow writer Whitney recently published a really popular guide for cruise ship visitors to Stavanger, which inspired me to write the same post all about my adopted home of Trondheim. While we don’t receive as many cruise ship visitors as Stavanger does, Trondheim does welcome a surprising...
- Visiting Munkholmen 1 week ago To round off a lovely week in Trondheim for Steve & Georgia, the four of us took to the high seas for the day! There’s two options for boat trips from outside the Ravnkloa fish market. One tour takes you all around the Nidelva river, the canals of the harbour and out to Munkholmen, while […]
- What to do with One Day in Stavanger 1 week ago Every summer, Stavanger is inundated with tourists from all over the globe. The upturn in tourism over the last few years has been driven by boatload after boatload of tourists who have arrived in town via cruise ship. Here are my top 5 things to see and do if you arrive in Stavanger for a […]
- Are you sure you want to move to Norway? 2 weeks ago Welcome to the first in a brand new series of posts all about moving to Norway. This series is aimed at those of you out there about to relocate, considering it, or dreaming about it. Judging by the emails I receive on an almost daily basis, there are a lot of you out there! This series will […]
- Welcome to Hell 2 weeks ago It’s a source of great amusement to non-Norwegians (me included!) that there’s a teeny village named Hell right next to Trondheim Airport Værnes. So close in fact, that when checking in on Facebook at the airport, you are offered the opportunity to select “Hell International Airport”…...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.