Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Limited Edition T-Shirt 3 days ago The Life in Norway team is proud to present our exclusive T-Shirt available to order for the next 10 days only! Order now Whenever friends & family visit me and want to buy a souvenir, the range of T-shirts on offer is poor. Bad quality shirts with the flag or garish motifs plastered all over […]
- The Five Seasons of Norway 4 days ago “Ugh, it’s nasty out there”, I spluttered as I returned from Bunnpris on Friday night. I’d been to grab some groceries for the weekend as the weather forecast looked bleak. Dark clouds, wind, rain, and a flood warning across central Norway. Lovely! It got me thinking though, Norwegian...
- Coworking Space Opens in Stavanger 1 week ago Mess & Order, a co-working space in Stavanger opened on September 15 joining MESH in Oslo and DIGS in Trondheim as well as other co-working spaces around Norway. Mess & Order is an entrepreneurial work space, which means individuals and companies, mostly startups, pay a fee every month in order to...
- Trondheim Walks: Bymarka 2 weeks ago Fresh from our walk to Korsvika, Chris, Ben and I chose Trondheim’s Bymarka as our destination for the next day’s walk. The 80km² city forest contains 10 lakes, countless bogs, and over 200km of marked trails. Many of the trails are floodlit allowing for excellent cross-country skiing...
- Recipe: Shrimp Sandwich 3 weeks ago Open faced shrimp sandwiches with homemade mayonnaise (Skiver med shrimps og hjemelaget majones) Norwegian peel and eat shrimps are common all year round for the most part but are usually eaten in spring and summer as a light meal. This is in contract to the colder months when they are actually at...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Norway Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Norway!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Life in Norway - An expats blog for Norway lovers
14:46 PM December 04, 2012
A great read as both an expat living in Norway, and also since I left!!
22:01 PM December 04, 2012
A very good blog! The blogger's observations on Norwegian society and Norwegians are very good, interesting, and quite funny! For me as a native Norwegian it's very interesting to read a foreigner's perspective on my country.