this gallimaufry life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cooking baking with Strawberry Girl, Little... 4 years ago Cooking baking with Strawberry Girl, Little Darling, Doudounne and her mom. Happy Times
- We stood in silence looking out over the piazza,... 4 years ago We stood in silence looking out over the piazza, the minutes walking ahead of us in total disregard for our unwillingness to have them go.And then the station, a whistle, and the blur of fields. I walk my life like streets of foreign cities. Always walking, never staying, always searching. I did...
- Angelino the cat of the lovely B&B 'Le Porcine'... 4 years ago Angelino the cat of the lovely B&B 'Le Porcine' in Bolsena, Italy.
- There is a place I visit when I am in Italy where... 4 years ago There is a place I visit when I am in Italy where "smiles are free". It is a place where they remember you after a month's absence; they see you walk in, clear off your favorite table, and serve up your cocktail of choice - all the while bantering together with smiles that are free.And what if love...
- In Venice I found the street on which I have... 4 years ago In Venice I found the street on which I have always lived.Every time I travel somewhere, I walk for hours and hours a day; through ancient cities, down avenues, over cobbly streets, I walk. And eventually my feet take me home again. But there is always that nagging, somewhat surreal but familiar,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » this gallimaufry life has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!