An American Expat in Deutschlande
Latest Blog Posts »
- Metric conversion charts for cooking 11 months ago I’ve had an Excel spreadsheet where I’ve been collecting cup to gram and spoon measure to gram conversions for several years now. I figure it would be helpful to other expat cooks out there like me. I keep a printout of it in my kitchen so that I can convert on the fly and use [...]
- Before and After: Master Bedroom 1 year ago I had meant to post this months ago, the photos were taken in February, but better late than never, right? Here is our bedroom before I got to work: And here is a lamp that the previous owners left for us in the living room: I had planned to spray paint it gold, but once [...]
- This Blog is Currently Inactive 1 year ago It’s been months since I posted, so I thought I might as well make it official. Three weeks ago, I had my 10 years living in Germany anniversary. I didn’t even realize it until late in the evening of the anniversary. I thought hard about writing something to commemorate it, but I couldn’t...
- Guest room: Before and After 1 year ago Why haven’t I been blogging much? Because I’ve become obsessed with decorating my house. Today, I’m ready to show you all our guest room. We didn’t really have anything in the budget for the guest room. It’s not used often, so putting a lot of money into it doesn’t make any sense. We...
- The Grass is Always Greener... 1 year ago You can imagine my surprise when I spotted this in the dairy section of my nearby Real supermarket: Yep, that’s grated cheddar! Not only that, over Christmas, in the baking aisle, there was real, honest to goodness, vanilla extract (I’m still going to make my own though). Dr Pepper is now...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American Expat in Deutschlande has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!