An Addled Moment
Latest Blog Posts »
- A problem solver rather than a dweller. 1 month ago I’m currently in a situation where self blame is one of the most evident feelings in my life. I look and seem to believe that I am the cause of my of the issues that going on. The sad and … Continue reading →
- I Didn't Do Anything Wrong 10 months ago In my last affair, I call it an affair as I felt conditioned, I feel I didn’t do anything wrong. I use the term wrong loosely and I shall explain why. I didn’t stand by my mistakes or my faults. … Continue reading →
- 'Oh shit, I'm lacking confidence' 1 year ago I don’t think anything prepares you to what you feel when your confidence is lacking. What I mean is, it doesn’t have a particular feeling or a specific cause or symptom that makes you go; ‘Oh shit, I’m lacking confidence’ … Continue reading →
- Hindsight Is A Beautiful Thing 3 years ago Over the past 4 weeks, I have had the luxurious opportunity to blend life, work and pleasure all into one and attempt to enjoy London at its quietest time of year. It’s been years since I’ve seen it this quiet … Continue reading →
- If All Else Fails, I Can Always Just Go For a Midnight Stroll 3 years ago Emailing a friend last night, I realised that some emotions have a time and place. From loneliness to being happy, you have a period in which it must be lived. London is very empty this year and no matter how … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- A Collie and Her Herd of Sheep Expat Culture Shock For someone that has come back to their native land as an Expat, breaks all kinds of Expat rules. You sort of bounce between native and Expat cliché’s all the time. I was born here in Istanbul and moved to London at the tender of three, so in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on An Addled Moment
14:05 PM April 01, 2013
Hi and welcome to my blog, please snoop around and see what there is! Ta
16:19 PM April 13, 2013
İ love it !!
16:27 PM April 13, 2013
Absolutely in love with everything you post! Never fails to remind me 'thats definitely me at some point!' Just love it! xx
16:34 PM April 13, 2013
Love reading pennys blogs,its enlightening, refreshing and never boring. Makes my day! :)
17:05 PM April 13, 2013
Hey Penny! I love your blog because it really "talks about" life. Seriously, your blog TALKS. Despite your thoughts, your blog isn't about your life. It's about our lives in your eyes. When I read any of your posts I feel like "Yeah, she's totally right!" or "Yeah! That's me!" or "Yeah! That's my girl!" Lol. Just keep writing, ok? Never give up. Xx Cess.
21:44 PM April 13, 2013
I love this blog because of its independent, different, specific, authentic style. I think a blog must imprison the reader and this one did the job quite well :)
11:12 AM April 14, 2013
Love it, witty, entertaining and amusing!
14:50 PM April 14, 2013
A pleasure to read!!
16:29 PM April 15, 2013
I love it!! I love her independent style!