Latest Blog Posts »
- 4 things you should know about head lice and dandruff 3 months ago Head louse is a condition that is mostly affected on kids between the age of three or eleven. Lice are parasites that feed on the blood of the host. It does not have wings which make it difficult for it to transform itself from one person to the other. Lice are found near the scalp, […]
- All you need to know about Alcoholic Liver Cirrhosis 3 months ago Liver cirrhosis is a very complicated disease that may cause death. The healthy liver tissues slowly get replaced by scar liver tissues.The main cause of liver cirrhosis is consuming excessive alcohol. Hepatitis B and C can also cause liver cirrhosis. Liver cirrhosis caused due to heavy alcohol...
- Add some Butter 9 months ago Have you read Harry Potter? Twilight? Hunger Games? If you’ve answered NO to any of these questions, you’re either lying or my husband. These popular series have pretty much embedded themselves into popular culture. There’s few things that will make people stand in i-phone worthy lines...
- A Little Mystery; A Lot of Heart 9 months ago I wish I were one of those people that only needed four hours of sleep to function. I’m not. In fact, you don’t want to see or hear from me after only 4 hours. It isn’t pretty. I also wish I were one of those people that could read books fast. I have a friend […]
- My first! 10 months ago Do you remember your first? Depends on what I’m talking about right? Okay, let me rephrase that! Do you remember that first when you really accomplished something? That first promotion.. That first race or competition… That first time you baked a pie that didn’t resemble a burnt tire… Big...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mummy International has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!