Latest Blog Posts »
- Spaghetti with spinach 3 days ago The need, or better empty fridge, is a mother of invention. I create my best recipies when I have almost nothing at hand. It was how I cooked for the first time this pasta. Spaghetti with olive oil and spinach is a very simple and fast to prepare dish. You can add chilli if you […]
- Bird's eye view of La Morra 9 months ago Just after the sunrise Piedmont looks amazing, especially on sunny day. The sun looks over waving hills, the rest of fog disperses light softly. Let’s have a look this time on the video made by dron in La Morra.
- Red risotto 11 months ago Springtime is already in calendar, but cold and foggy evenings still don’t want to give up. It’s when I like to cook, especcialy risotto that warms up perfectly, especially with tasty radicchio. About this vegetable I have already mentioned In one of one recepis – Radicchio – a red...
- Corkscrew as a star 1 year ago I was writing several times about Piedmont wines, smaller and bigger wineries in the Langhe and Roero, however, this time I will concentrate on corkscrew. You may think – a kitchen utensil like many others, what is to write about? Well, let’s just have a look… The history of corkscrew is...
- The temple of cinema in the Mole Antonelliana 1 year ago Cinema – a word of illusion, incredible stores, but also a cruel show business reality. Watching a good movie I indentify myself with main characters, sometimes I miss their adventures, however for what I appreciate a good movie is possibility to forget about the reality. When lights start to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bel Piemonte has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!