Latest Blog Posts »
- Shopping in Turin 4 weeks ago Shopping in Turin? Why not? Most of people prefer to fly to Milan, so maybe it’s worth to stand out and not only do some shopping but also visit beautiful baroque city on the map of northern Italy. I admit – I love shopping: looking for new clothes, shoes, jewellery and first of all bags, […]
- Palas Cerequio 1 month ago I think there is no better place to plan spring holidays then Piemonte. It’s still not too hot, but the temperature is usually already nice to spend time outside visiting small towns, Turin and wineries in the Langhe and Roero region.It’s a time of welcoming new vintages and the owners of...
- Easter in Italy 2 months ago How is it with Easter in Italy? In theory it’s a very important holiday, but in reality it is not so much celebrated anymore. In my opinion Italian saying: Natale con i tuoi, Pasqua con chi voi (which means you are supposed to spend Christmas with your family and Easter with whoever you like)...
- Risotto with chicken 2 months ago For me risotto with chicken is the synonym of comfort food. I’m not sure if it is because of white wine or sweet carrots, but always when I prepare it, and then eat it, I’m in a good mood and I feel happy. It’s one of many recipes I found in the Encyclopedia of Italian […]
- Saturday night fever 3 months ago It’s Saturday evening. The Sun is getting down behind the Alps, shops are closing, in the city center the number of cars is increasing from minute to minute and finding a free parking space ir becomes a real mission impossible. Saturday night fever starts officially… Turin’s citizens,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bel Piemonte has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!