Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter in Italy 1 week ago How is it with Easter in Italy? In theory it’s a very important holiday, but in reality it is not so much celebrated anymore. In my opinion Italian saying: Natale con i tuoi, Pasqua con chi voi (which means you are supposed to spend Christmas with your family and Easter with whoever you like)...
- Saturday night fever 2 months ago It’s Saturday evening. The Sun is getting down behind the Alps, shops are closing, in the city center the number of cars is increasing from minute to minute and finding a free parking space ir becomes a real mission impossible. Saturday night fever starts officially… Turin’s citizens,...
- Spaghetti with spinach 2 months ago The need, or better empty fridge, is a mother of invention. I create my best recipies when I have almost nothing at hand. It was how I cooked for the first time this pasta. Spaghetti with olive oil and spinach is a very simple and fast to prepare dish. You can add chilli if you […]
- Bird's eye view of La Morra 11 months ago Just after the sunrise Piedmont looks amazing, especially on sunny day. The sun looks over waving hills, the rest of fog disperses light softly. Let’s have a look this time on the video made by dron in La Morra.
- Red risotto 1 year ago Springtime is already in calendar, but cold and foggy evenings still don’t want to give up. It’s when I like to cook, especcialy risotto that warms up perfectly, especially with tasty radicchio. About this vegetable I have already mentioned In one of one recepis – Radicchio – a red...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bel Piemonte has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!