Sudanse.biz - Dread in Japan
Latest Blog Posts »
- You`ve got to be choking.... 7 years ago The fun just doesn`t stop in this city! F-New York, Tokyo is the city that never sleeps. It is so amazing being back here. I didn`t realize how much I miss this place. I could definitely live here. It may not be for everybody, but it is for me. Today was another full day of...
- The dread is back! 7 years ago After an excruciatingly long flight with a somewhat shaky landing, I am happy to be back in Tokyo. With so many things to do and see, not sure what to do first. The first night was a washout due to inclement weather and severe jet lag, but I am up and ready to hit [...]
- Hey an update! 8 years ago If you haven’t already guessed, I am no longer in Japan, hence the lack of updates. I have decided to keep the blog going for anyone that is interested in visiting the country as most of the links are still valid. I am glad to say that the dread will be back in the country [...]
- A Blockbuster night.... 9 years ago So the other night I was short on funds and tired as hell so I decided to take a trip to the local video store. There is no Blockbuster here, but if you are looking for a DVD rental, you can check the local Tsutaya. It`s basically the same, but they got an [...]
- Sound of the Beast.... 9 years ago Cops, Yakuza, Kabuki-cho, new job, movie flop, and no more English, just a few things catch y`all up on. I know it`s been awhile since I last posted, but I didn`t give up, I just have been crazy busy. I was inspired to write after getting harassed questioned by the police for the 4th time...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Sudanse.biz - Dread in Japan
02:43 AM August 24, 2017
I would certainly like to hear more about your experiences with life in Japan. Like you, I agree that Tokyo is an exciting, endlessly fascinating city. I wish I spoke the language, as I would certainly like to live there, even if it were for a few months a year. I am curious if you ever connected to an ex-pat community or how easy or difficult it was for you to make friends. Also, curious about living costs. Thanks!