Land of Nams
Latest Blog Posts »
- consumerist: series 4. running pretty 18 hours ago What keeps you running pretty? One of the main attractions of running is that all it requires is your legs and a pair of running shoes. But not if you’re like me need more motivation than the sound of your … Continue reading →
- christopher plummer wears a sweater. 2 days ago Herr Plummer spends his days in a stiff wool suit, (de rigueur for Wall Street types, such as himself). When he comes home all wants is to kick back with a bourbon or scotch in front of the fire in … Continue reading →
- true grit: cornmeal. 4 days ago Grits, Polenta, & Pap | Americans, Italians and South Africans -all three cultures (or their sub-cultures) use ground corn meal to make a creamy delicious base to project other ingredients on and create a yummy dinner. It’s good enough for … Continue reading →
- house tour: one night stand. 1 week ago After almost two (2!) years in our house I tackled my nightstand (note: not P’s, just mine). It’s cheerful but cheeky. Bitch, Please sign here. Glass vase and water glass/caraffe here and here Cream and gold bowl here Ceramic whale … Continue reading →
- bitch, please. 1 week ago here you are. you need this sign for your home office. or if you’re really a morning person, your bedside table.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Land of Nams has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!