Land of Nams
Latest Blog Posts »
- ottolenghi's eggplant with buttermilk sauce & pomegranate 7 months ago We just purchased Ottolenghi’s Plenty and have been cooking out of it almost every night since we got back from Zanzibar. I admit I do not cook middle eastern foods often enough (though it’s my favorite region of cuisine) and there … Continue reading →
- the doors of stone town. 9 months ago In Stone Town one of the first things you notice are the beautiful, brilliantly carved doors. Zanzibar was a stop on the spice route and a gateway to Africa and the Arab, Indian and Swahili influences can be seen everywhere … Continue reading →
- low tide frolic: zanzibar. 9 months ago We just returned from a much needed (MAGICAL) holiday in Zanzibar with our friends Nick and Rachel. We spent some time on the beach and a couple days in Stone Town, (which I absolutely fell in love with). Our first … Continue reading →
- and the winner is.... 9 months ago The winner of a pair of Leopard Kilty Minnetonka Moccasins is…. Shawna Miller! (fyi to pick the winner I used random.org- a great website that you should check out!) Shawna, email me so we can arrange.
- instagram vids 9 months ago I’m loving the new video feature on Instagram- the only thing is I would like to make my videos better with a tripod or a steadying grip, (which are actually available! at photojojo). Here are some general pro tips for … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Land of Nams has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!