From Africa, With Love
Latest Blog Posts »
- On Writing, And Not 2 days ago I haven’t written lately. I suppose sometimes it’s good to start by stating the obvious. I haven’t written lately because the thoughts seem to be swirling around in my mind, most times too quickly for me to catch them and pin them down. I haven’t written lately because there...
- When Theology Meets Reality, Part III 3 weeks ago This post is part three of a wee series. Part One is here and Part Two is here. If you’re keen. Losing someone you love doesn’t cause you to ask a question no one has ever asked before, although it can sometimes feel like it. I think most questions about God can basically be summed [...]
- When Theology Meets Reality, Part II 4 weeks ago This is the second post of a wee series discussing the recent loss of my Dad. You can read the first post here. I’ll be honest with you. The unexpected loss of my Dad felt like a suckerpunch to the gut. I was looking the other way. I didn’t know I was in the ring. [...]
- When Theology Meets Reality 2 months ago I imagine the time has to come, at least once, in the life of any person who professes that Jesus was Who He said He was and is Who He says He is. It’s the time when the Theology you’ve been studying and thinking and believing and writing about and talking about has to either [...]
- Here's Three at Half Past Four 1 month ago Seems I’ve gotten a little behind on sharing the monthly photos of the new addition around here. I keep on keeping on (with the photos) because I love knowing our precious family further away enjoys seeing the month-by-month progress of our sweet small people. Love you folks… thank you...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Africa, With Love
20:56 PM October 15, 2012
Hello, A friend and I are traveling to South Africa in the spring. Cape Town and then Kruger National Park. Any suggestions for a couple of fellow Americans who are interested in good (but modestly priced) food, local art and nature? We are both excited about the trip. Thanks! A Sinclair