From Africa, With Love
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fifty Fun Ideas to Make Summer the Best Part of the School Year 3 months ago If you’re a subscriber to With Love, From Here, you’ll know this isn’t a typical devotional/inspirational post… but I had all these ideas swirling around in my head that I wanted to share with fellow Moms & Dads trying to decide what to do with their kiddos over the summer… so I had to...
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 3 months ago It’s a challenge to put into words, really. But since words are my paint and this is my canvas, I’ll put it as best I know how. A group of amazing people and I just had the privilege of locking arms and swimming through the Proverbs for 30 Days. If you weren’t subscribed to 30 […]
- Checking in While Going Deeper 4 months ago Hey! I have a riddle for you! What’s writing and writing and happy all over? Give up? Me. Was that a bit cheesy? At least it was an honest joke. I’m popping into the blogosphere with just a few thoughts in mind today. First, believe it or not, we’ve made it to Day 12 of […]
- Four Things You Need to Know About 30 Days Deeper 5 months ago [Insert seventeen random emoticons here as an illustration of the following…] When people actually started signing up to join the 30 Days Deeper Adventure, I was a mixture of exhilarated and freaking out. Now that I’ve had a chance to recover a little from that exhilarating freak out, I’ve...
- An Invitation I'm CRAZY Excited to Send Your Way 4 months ago I’ve had this idea for a little while. I think it’s a pretty simple idea, but it could potentially have a profound impact. Can I just jump right in and tell you what I’m thinking? We’re almost halfway through 2017. And a lot of my readers seem to fall in the category of being about […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Africa, With Love
20:56 PM October 15, 2012
Hello, A friend and I are traveling to South Africa in the spring. Cape Town and then Kruger National Park. Any suggestions for a couple of fellow Americans who are interested in good (but modestly priced) food, local art and nature? We are both excited about the trip. Thanks! A Sinclair