From Africa, With Love
Latest Blog Posts »
- Are You a Second Class Christian? 1 week ago It’s been a bit quiet around here because all the “other things” seem to be shouting so loud right now. We enjoyed an overseas adventure this summer (after 30 Days Deeper) and then jumped into life and a new year of homeschooling with both feet. These words have been waiting in the wings for...
- Fifty Fun Ideas to Make Summer the Best Part of the School Year 5 months ago If you’re a subscriber to With Love, From Here, you’ll know this isn’t a typical devotional/inspirational post… but I had all these ideas swirling around in my head that I wanted to share with fellow Moms & Dads trying to decide what to do with their kiddos over the summer… so I had to...
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 5 months ago It’s a challenge to put into words, really. But since words are my paint and this is my canvas, I’ll put it as best I know how. A group of amazing people and I just had the privilege of locking arms and swimming through the Proverbs for 30 Days. If you weren’t subscribed to 30 […]
- Checking in While Going Deeper 6 months ago Hey! I have a riddle for you! What’s writing and writing and happy all over? Give up? Me. Was that a bit cheesy? At least it was an honest joke. I’m popping into the blogosphere with just a few thoughts in mind today. First, believe it or not, we’ve made it to Day 12 of […]
- Four Things You Need to Know About 30 Days Deeper 7 months ago [Insert seventeen random emoticons here as an illustration of the following…] When people actually started signing up to join the 30 Days Deeper Adventure, I was a mixture of exhilarated and freaking out. Now that I’ve had a chance to recover a little from that exhilarating freak out, I’ve...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Africa, With Love
20:56 PM October 15, 2012
Hello, A friend and I are traveling to South Africa in the spring. Cape Town and then Kruger National Park. Any suggestions for a couple of fellow Americans who are interested in good (but modestly priced) food, local art and nature? We are both excited about the trip. Thanks! A Sinclair