The Seoul of Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- I've Moved to Traveling Seouls 1 year ago Dear Readers, Hello! It’s been a good four years since I started The Seoul of Cyprus. Although our time in Cyprus has ended, our family is about to embark on a new journey to Budapest, Hungary in less than two months. As we prepare, I wanted to let you know that I have a new …
- Repost: Expats Blog Essay Contest is Live! 3 years ago Good afternoon! I am so excited to share with you some wonderful news! Right now, Expats Blog has opened the Top List Essay Contest for your reading pleasure. Since we’ve repatriated back to the States, I wanted to share a culmination of cultural lessons from both sides – my Korean-Americanness...
- Nomination for Expatsblog.com Top Blog Award 3 years ago Dear Readers, I share with you something totally unexpected. The Seoul of Cyprus has been nominated for Expats.com Top Blog Award. In a couple of weeks, all the nominees will post a Top List of any topic of our choosing. So stay tuned! I’ll let you know when my essay is up to vote! Have …
- Final Farewell from The Seoul of Cyprus 4 years ago Wow, this is my last official post from The Seoul of Cyprus. For the last time from Cyprus on Hometown Betty, here is our final farewell. Thank you for reading and following along until the end. We have had such an incredible experience in Cyprus – one that we will forever remember. NOTE: I...
- Kataklysmos, Goodbyes, and Lessons Learned in Cyprus 4 years ago This is my second to last post on The Seoul of Cyprus. If you like reading Hometown Betty, and you don’t want to miss out on any posts, be sure to like Hometown Betty on Facebook to stay up-to-date on our journey home and expatriating back to life in the States. I posted several articles that...
Contest Entries »
- Personal Reflection: Language Immersion Programs in the U.S. vs. International Schools in Cyprus Education and International Schools Last year, our older son (alias name is Piano Man) attended his first day of school in the States at a Spanish language immersion pre-school program. On the first day of sign-up, I waited in line at three o’clock in the morning to get our son into...
- Top 10 Reasons Why Koreans + Americans + Cypriots = A World of Cultural Fusion Expat Blog Awards 2013 Although my family and I moved back to the States in July, we fondly look back at our time in Cyprus as a major milestone in our lives. My husband completed his book, which was the initial reason why we moved to Cyprus last year. Our older son moved...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Cyprus Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Cyprus!Copy and paste code to display the Cyprus Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on The Seoul of Cyprus
06:22 AM April 16, 2013
Fashonista gives great information on living day to day in Cyprus.
07:02 AM April 16, 2013
Love this blog!
19:38 PM April 16, 2013
Easy reading, enjoyable and informative! I'm going to keep reading...
22:15 PM April 16, 2013
I love following The Seoul Of Cyprus! This blog provides wonderful insight into Cypriot culture (from an "expat's" perspective of course!). The blog covers it all: food, politics, diversity issues, the arts, travel, and so much more.
02:40 AM April 17, 2013
A great blog to read and follow Fashionista's experiences and adventures in Cyprus and in neighboring countries.
03:28 AM April 18, 2013
Fashionista gives some helpful info about living in Cyprus as an American! Thanks for writing!
13:00 PM May 16, 2013
Even though we reside in different countries as expats, I've truly enjoyed this blog and knowing I'm not "alone" in my experiences.
19:48 PM November 22, 2013
i don't read blogs much, actually not at all but this one i read all the time. it actually made me want to visit cyprus with my family. great job professor and fashionista!