Latest Blog Posts »
- Kingston: A Year in Review 9 months ago A few months ago, we celebrated our “Jamiversary” or one year in country. It seemed to go by in the blink of an eye which is always a good sign. Has our traveling circus slowed down to match the pace of island life? Not quite: but we have experienced many of the wonderful things Jamaica...
- One of the many perks of island life: new friends on land and at... 1 year ago One of the many perks of island life: new friends on land and at sea! Pepe and Orion made quite the impression on our little mermaid/mermen.
- A few weeks back these city slickers went to the country (well,... 1 year ago A few weeks back these city slickers went to the country (well, the stables at Half Moon Bay Resort) and a good time was had by all! My brave little animal lovers-they must get that from their Dad :)
- I'd recently learned about an old warehouse that had been... 1 year ago I’d recently learned about an old warehouse that had been transformed into an art gallery. Friends were raving about the murals and I was dying to go. As I was researching exactly where to find this incredible artwork, I realized that my friends weren’t the only ones talking about...
- We spent a delight Saturday strolling around the old Fort... 1 year ago We spent a delight Saturday strolling around the old Fort Charles in Port Royal, which was once known as the “richest and wickedest” city on earth. These days, it’s a small, quiet, fishing village and some call it the most peaceful city in all of Jamaica. We excited the children with...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blissful Thinking has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!