The New Edge
Latest Blog Posts »
- Unconditional love 3 weeks ago Number 1 has problems understanding unconditional love. I struggled with it as well and I suspect it's a Chinese mentality issue - you get what you deserve, and you have to earn what you get. While this has helped Chinese across the world prosper over centuries, it doesn't explain how you can get...
- 3 reasons losing a tooth is a good thing 3 weeks ago Number 2 lost his first tooth last week. He was all excited when the tooth was loose and kept wiggling it. "Be patient," I told him. "It will come out when it's ready." "But I can't wait," he said, grinning in anticipation. Here are his three reasons : 1) "I want to be like all the...
- Best recipe for roti canai 2 months ago Malaysians in Malaysia would never dream of trying to make roti canai at home. Firstly, why bother when a mamak is around every corner.
- Mama's boys 2 months ago I accompanied Number 2 to his scout's meeting last week, and sat there seething. There was this Girl. She clung to Number 2. She was holding his hand at every opportunity, stood next to him whenever they had to line up, and hugged him whenever their team won a game. While they were sitting...
- The signs at Tetsuya's 2 months ago What do I do at an expensive, classy place? I go take a picture of the toilet door. In the middle of our 3-hour anniversary lunch, me being 7 months pregnant then, had to go for a toilet break. I head to the toilets and come across this : and
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The New Edge has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!