Little London Observationist
Latest Blog Posts »
- GIVEAWAY: A Mi-Bra 23 hours ago This giveaway is one for the ladies (or guys in need of some brownie points)! My innovative friend Carolina Baker (who wrote a guest post on LLO last week and who I’ve also interviewed for the blog) designed a wonderful … Continue reading →
- 60 Photographs of Londoners: Part 1 1 day ago Occasionally, street photographer John Kortland and I meet up for tea and a lunch break catch up. I realised when I saw him last week that it’s been ages since I last dug into the valuable resource that is the … Continue reading →
- Listen to a Londoner: Mark Corbett 2 days ago With his entrepreneurial spirit leading the way and the help of the government’s start up loans scheme, Mark Corbett has been developing a cool new project – London’s first pop up private members club called The Vault. I’ve picked his … Continue reading →
- New Secret Theatre Brings Street Art to London's SW7 5 days ago London, as we all know, is heaving with secret little gems – La Bodega Negra in the basement of a Soho building with a sex shop fa
- A Year and a Half in London: A Guest Post by Carolina Baker 6 days ago A guest post by Carolina Baker who can be found on Facebook and writing in her blog, Falling to Fly.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Little London Observationist has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!