I Eat My Pigeon
Latest Blog Posts »
- You Know You're Assimilating to Italian Life When... 10 months ago … you find yourself sympathizing with strikers.
- Why I Did Not Celebrate Halloween (and Will Not Celebrate Thanksgiving) 1 year ago The zucche are back in season – round squash with bright melon-like flesh and ivory-colored bulletproof rinds. I see heaps of them in a plastic milk crate at the market and think about it for a heartbeat, but then remember the toughness of that rind, my desperate awkwardness with knives and,...
- ❤ 1 year ago I wrote this. http://intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/2012/08/22/i-heart-my-city-evas-terracina/ If you feel like reading it, you can.
- Capture the Color 1 year ago So there’s this color virus spreading around the travel blogosphere, and apparently I’ve been infected by none other than Madame Ivory Pomegranate herself (thank you, Kristin. It is always a pleasure swapping pixels with you). Carefully selected travel bloggers are invited to post five photos...
- The Sound of Silence 1 year ago Eva, they say, you’re quiet tonight. They get nervous when I’m quiet – these friends of mine – and they’re not wrong to be. I like to talk, and I can do it in twoalmostfour languages. It’s rare that I stop – What’s that? What’s that word mean? Conjugate this verb in dialect for...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on I Eat My Pigeon
17:31 PM October 03, 2012
Pigeon-eater Liv never fails to entertain. Whether it's tales of Old Man Antonio and his craziness, or pointing out those uniquely Italian moments that make me nod my head in recognition, her blog posts are always top value and beautifully-written.
17:58 PM October 03, 2012
Love the blog yo'. EMCx
13:31 PM October 10, 2012
Big fan. Top notch writing. Really a hammer of the written word.
13:45 PM October 10, 2012
Really love seeing the world through your words and photos. Always entertaining. Congrats.
15:28 PM October 10, 2012
A new post by Liv is always a special treat. She makes the world around her come alive, invoking the most vivid of images and characters. She is also skilled at making the reader feel what she is feeling and think what she is thinking -- she gets into our heads by making us get into hers. In sum, this is the best expat blog on the web!
16:03 PM October 10, 2012
great visual experience to read your incredibly interesting articles. Makes the reader really travel to the place in question and entertain himself with the stories described. Great writing qualities that make the reader wanting to travel more! Love it!!!
00:20 AM October 12, 2012
Liv's writing comes from the heart - and her keen, quirky, vibrant insights make foreign lands seem not so foreign, and her own expat tales a howl to read. A true gem of the Internet!!!