The Abu Dhabi PTA
Latest Blog Posts »
- AmStur Caviar's Masterclass 8 months ago Last year, the price of oil dropped to $40 a barrel and since then life in the UAE has been a little boring. My big fat extravagant Abu Dhabi life changed overnight as companies cut budgets, friends left the country, and the expat mood as a whole turned […]
- To All the Girls I've Loved Before 11 months ago The nucleus of expat never-never land which makes this life feel like a bowl of cherries is this — the girlfriend groups. Without the girlfriend group your kids wouldn't have play dates, your husband's wouldn't have friends and your life would be just ho-hum.
- ADCG's The Addams Family — snap, snap 1 year ago As we can all agree, blending families isn't easy, especially when you're the Addams Family so the production focuses on their attempt to tolerate each other and in the process highlights just how normal kooky people can be and how kooky normal people can be.
- It's a Chinese New Year! 1 year ago People, hold on to your Red Fire Monkey because it is Chinese New Year at Teatro! The “Year of the Monkey” begins on February 3 and continues through February 12th, and Chef Ted Espiritu of Teatro Restaurant at the Park Rotana will celebrate with special menu items for the New Year.
- Santa Claus comes to town Dubai style 1 year ago Never to be out done, Dubai makes sure Santa’s visit is one to remember as he drops in at Horizon Elementary school. Images @7Days
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on The Abu Dhabi PTA
19:29 PM August 17, 2013
This is great fun, I love your slat Gina. All the pictures are fabulous too. I wondered why you haven't any new entries in a few months. We live in Pittsburgh and may be relocating to Abu Dhabi in the coming months. My husband is in nuclear power. Our three kids are grown. I'm looking for all kind of "clues" about what life is like over there.
09:17 AM September 20, 2013
I think my wife deserves it because she is a funny, funny gal!
09:57 AM September 20, 2013
Love love love The Abu Dhabi PTA blog. I am always waiting for "the next one"! Keep them coming Gina and good luck!
15:15 PM September 20, 2013
Excellent story, interesting, creative and humorous. I look forward to reading to your blog.
08:45 AM September 22, 2013
Great blog! So much fun :)
06:20 AM September 23, 2013
I have lived in Abu Dhabi for almost 9 years and have become so used to life here. It is refreshing to see Abu Dhabi through the eyes of a new comer :) This blog is entertaining and educational at the same time. It is funny, interesting and very creative.
02:53 AM January 09, 2014
I came across your blog looking for some answers on living in Abu Dhabi as my husband and I are contemplating a move there. I have enjoyed reading about your journey and it has helped to answer some of my questions and ease some of my fears about moving to a different country. Look forward to reading more! :)