Latest Blog Posts »
- Many faces of Macau 4 months ago Pandas, Portuguese colonial heritage, Cantonese opera, super-opulent casinos, the lights and bustle of noisy shopping streets, a bewildering mix of the old and the new. In our brief 2-day stay in Macau we encountered so… More
- Sentier Littoral - coastal pathway 4 months ago There’s a pedestrian route, designated GR223, running litorally all along the coast of the Cotentin peninsula between Isigny and Mont Saint-Michel (a total of 446 km). It’s called the sentier littoral or the chemin des douaniers. There… More
- Mimosa 5 months ago Yellow is the colour of Normandy in Spring. Mimosa (Acacia dealbata).
- Car Wash 4 months ago I’ve long contended that being in a foreign country is equivalent to losing 30 to 50 IQ points. I’m not talking about obvious language or cultural differences, or which side of the road you drive on. No,… More
- やさしい日本語のニュース—Easy Japanese News 6 months ago I often watch the Japanese TV news but I have a lot of difficulty in understanding it. The vocabulary is too advanced and the sentences too complicated and too quick for me to follow. NHK offers… More
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » awordfromjapan has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!